CHAPTER 13

HIS MISTRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

-CHAPTER 13-

 
Another news from Jiyong makes Seungri feel like being struck by lightning. He can not believe he'll have a baby. He also confused how to tell his parents. His Appa would be very angry. Seungri's family is an old-fashioned family. When his father finds out Seungri was dating Jonghoon, his father is the one who forbids their relationship. Seungri's father was very happy when Seungri had to end his relationship with Jonghoon when Jonghoon had to go to college in Seoul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now, what should I do?


How do I tell Appa about my pregnancy?

 

How do I take care of my baby?


What if Appa finds out Jiyong is a widower?


Dad definitely would not agree with my relationship and Jiyong ...


Seungri said to himself ...

 

 

 

 

 

Seeing Seungri in confusion, Jiyong tries to calm Seungri. Jiyong tells Seungri to do further tests on his pregnancy. Jiyong accompanies Seungri to check his pregnancy. The doctor says Seungri and his baby are healthy. The doctor gives some vitamins for Seungri. After checking, Seungri and Jiyong return to Seungri's room. Seungri should rest a lot. When Seungri rests, Jiyong tells Youngbae to go to Seungri's house and bring the Seungri's family to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Almost an hour, the Seungri family arrived at the hospital. Jiyong waits for Seungri's family in the hospital hallway. From a distance Jiyong sees Youngbae walking alongside the Seungri family. Jiyong can see the worries on Seungri's parents face. Jiyong becomes nervous. Seungri's dad approached Jiyong who was standing in front of Seungri's door.

 

 

"Where's my son? What happened to him? Why was he in the hospital?" Seungri's father is very worried

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, Mr.Lee ... Now Seungri is resting ... There's something I want to talk to you about Seungri ..." Jiyong said nervously

 

 

 

"I want to see my son first ..." Seungri's father said firmly

 

 

 

"Mr.Lee .. Seungri is fine, he just needs rest ..." Jiyong said

 

 

 

"Please take sit first ..." Jiyong directs the way to the waiting room

 

 

 

Seungri's family follows Jiyong into the waiting room. After they sit down, Jiyong tries to talk to Seungri's parents.

 

 

 

"There's something I want to tell you ..."

 

 

 

"I'm sorry... I have not introduced myself to you, My name is Kwon Jiyong, I am Seungri's boyfriend."

 

 

"What did you just say?" Seungri's father does not believe Jiyong's words

 

 

 

"I'm Seungri's boyfriend, Mr.Lee, maybe Seungri never told me about me, I understand that. When we argued, Seungri chose to go back to Gwangju and now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter