CHAPTER 29

HIS MISTRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-CHAPTER 29-

 

 

Jiyong and Seungri return to Seoul. Seungri also got new guards from Jiyong to replace Bobby and June temporarily. Seungri's relationship with Jiyong did not improve and also did not deteriorate. Seungri felt Jiyong like avoiding him. They don't speak well but only talk as needed. After they returned to Seoul, Jiyong was always in the penthouse but he always spent more time in his office. Jiyong was only with Seungri when they were sleeping and in the morning, Jiyong returned to his office. Seungri knew that Jiyong was in his office, Seungri should not bother him. Seungri felt anxious about Jiyong's cold attitude but he did not dare to ask Jiyong. Seungri spent more time in his room and pondered all the previous events. Seungri often cries until he falls asleep.

 

 


Today is Seungri's regular schedule for checking his pregnancy. He intends to go with Jiyong ...

 

 


"Jiyong ..." Seungri knocked on Jiyong's door


 

 

Because there was no answer from Jiyong, Seungri opened the door. Jiyong was seen talking to someone on the phone so he didn't hear Seungri knock on the door...

 

 


"Jiyong ..." Seungri called Jiyong again

 

 


Jiyong didn't hang up the phone and looked at Seungri ...

 

 


"Did something happen?" Jiyong asked Seungri


 

 

Seungri felt a little annoyed with Jiyong who didn't hang up the phone ...


 

 

"No ... I just want to tell you, if I will go to the hospital to check for pregnancy ..." Seungri said


 

 

"Ohh ... Sorry, I can't go with you because I have important business. Donghyuk and Jinhwan will go with you. Tell me later if something happens ..."


 

 

He spoke very formally to me as if I were not his partner. Seungri thought

 

 

"Okay," Seungri answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter