CHAPTER 17

HIS MISTRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

-CHAPTER 17-

After the short vacation Jiyong gave to Seungri, Seungri is no longer had a nightmare. He looks more cheerful now. He is no longer paranoid by just hearing the sound of footsteps and the sound of an open door. This makes Jiyong a little relieved. Jiyong and Seungri return to their own routine. Jiyong is again busy with a series of meetings with his client while Seungri returns to life as a housewife. Seungri wants to surprise Jiyong. Since his husband must not have time to eat lunch because of his very busy, Seungri wants to bring lunch for Jiyong. Seungri makes some of Jiyong's favorite foods and places them in a lunch box. Seungri intends to check his pregnancy after he came to Jiyong office. Seungri was accompanied by two bodyguards. It is a must by Jiyong. Jiyong does not want anything bad to happen to Seungri when Jiyong is not with him.

 

Seungri uses Jiyong's favorite black jeans, a white loose shirt, a gray hoodie, a black hat, and sunglasses. Seungri enters Jiyong's office. Seungri first looks for Youngbae because Seungri wants to greet him. It's been a long time he didn't see him. He did not find Youngbae on his desk and then Seungri just puts a lunch box for Youngbae along with the notes he wrote and then Seungri went straight to Jiyong's room. Before Seungri gets into Jiyong's room, Seungri can see Jiyong being with a beautiful woman inside his room from the window. The woman looks very close to Jiyong. They both laughed happily. Suddenly Seungri feels like his heart is being squeezed. The woman touches Jiyong's cheek and her approaches Jiyong's face. Seungri cannot take it anymore, he drops a lunch box for Jiyong then he runs out of Jiyong's office. Seungri ran without knowing where to go. Seungri cries as he runs as far away from Jiyong's office as possible. He stopped in a big park that he did not know where. Seungri looked for a quiet place to sit. He chose to sit near the lake. Seungri was exhausted and his energy drained after running. Seungri bent his legs and buried his face on his knees. Seungri burst into tears. He does not believe what he has just seen. Seungri feels betrayed by Jiyong. Seungri shouted loudly to release his anger but no one heard because this park is rarely visited by visitors.

 

 

 

Seungri was shocked when someone hugs him from behind. Seungri struggled to get away from the embrace that person.

 

 

 

"LET ME GO ...." Seungri screamed and wriggled

 

 

 

"Why do I always meet you when you're like this, Ri?" Jonghoon said in a heavy voice

 

 

 

"What happened to you?" Seungri stopped struggling when he heard a voice he knew

 

 

 

"Why did you run and cry, Ri?" Jonghoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter