CHAPTER 12

HIS MISTRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

-CHAPTER 12-

The two men holding Seungri were shocked to see Jiyong and immediately escaped. While the man who was hit by Jiyong still lying weakly on the ground. Jiyong drags the man and strikes him like a madman until he is unconscious. Jiyong approaches Seungri and takes off his suit and puts it on Seungri. Seungri cries all out in Jiyong's arms.

 

 

"Mr.Kwon ......" Seungri said with tears

 

 

"Ssssshh .. You're safe now, Riri ..." Jiyong hugged Seungri tightly

 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm late ..." Jiyong regrets coming too late

 

 

 

Suddenly Seungri fainted in Jiyong's arms. Jiyong panics, and then he brings Seungri to the hospital. Jiyong explains to the doctor what happened to Seungri before. After the doctor checks Seungri, the doctor tells Jiyong about Seungri's condition. Seungri was traumatized and there were several bruises on his hands. The doctor has treated Seungri and gave him an IV. The doctor gives Jiyong advice to do a blood test on Seungri. Since Jiyong does not know what the three young men did before he came, Jiyong agrees to do so. Seungri was brought to the inpatient room. Jiyong awaits Seungri's blood test results out. Jiyong called Youngbae to go to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Youngbae arrives at the hospital. Jiyong tells what happened to Seungri.

 

 

"Should I contact Seungri's parents, Bae?"

 

 

"They must be worried ..."

 

 

Before Youngbae answers it, the nurse tells Seungri's blood test results are out. Jiyong went to the doctor's room with Youngbae to get an explanation of Seungri's blood test results.

 

 

"Mr.Kwon, we did not find any dangerous substances in Seungri's blood but something we found ..." the doctor said

 

 

"What's that, doctor?" Jiyong worried

 

 

"Mr.Lee pregnant ... I can say that this pregnancy is too young ... The possibility of one month's pregnancy ... We will examine it further when Mr.Lee regained ..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was shocked and can not say anything ...

 

 

"You should discuss this with Seungri, Ji, I know that Seungri does not know he's pregnant, either." Youngbae and Jiyong just nodded

 

 

 

 

 

 

They return to Seungri's room when they arrive, Seungri is awake. Youngbae leaves Seungri'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter