CHAPTER 1

HIS MISTRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

-CHAPTER 1-

Kwon Jiyong is a handsome young businessman. He has so much wealth. He was married at a very young age because it was arranged by his parents. Now he's been married five years with Han Hyo Joo but they have not had children yet. Jiyong has been focusing only on work. Hyojoo who is the son of a businessman is also a famous actress in South Korea. She is also busy with filming. That's why Jiyong spends more time in the office or at nightclubs.

 

It's common knowledge among businesspeople if some of them have mistresses. Jiyong has already had some mistress. Jiyong always changed partner when he get bored. Most of his mistresses are secretaries at his office. Every time he started to feel bored, he would change his secretary. Every mistress he once had always got the luxury of Jiyong. He will be given a luxury apartment and a luxury car as well. And do not forget, Jiyong never hesitate to spoil his mistress.

 

A few days ago Jiyong had fired his secretary but until now he has not found a replacement. Jiyong has told Yongbae who is his assistant to immediately find a new secretary. Jiyong's work would be a mess if he did not have a secretary at the office. Usually, before he fires his secretary, he will look for a new one. He did not have time to find a new secretary because he fired his last secretary so suddenly. His last secretary or his last mistress said that she fell in love with Jiyong. That is forbidden for Jiyong. Jiyong never allowed his mistress to have feelings for him.

 

 

 


Due to the last problem, Jiyong's work becomes chaotic. He had to cancel several meetings with his business clients. The secretary for Jiyong also has significance besides being his mistress. He should be able to arrange all Jiyong meetings with his business clients, he must prepare all documents required by Jiyong and also prepare all the needs Jiyong office. Including serving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter