CHAPTER 14

HIS MISTRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

-CHAPTER 14-

After getting the blessing from Seungri's parents. Jiyong immediately registers their marriage. Seungri and Jiyong have been legally married. They decided not to make the wedding party. Jiyong does not want to invite the attention of the public. They just celebrated with dinner at Seungri's family home. Jiyong has also settled the debt of Seungri's family even though Seungri's father refused. Jiyong decides to bring Seungri back to Seoul. 

 

 

 

 

Seungri now lives together in Jiyong's penthouse. It's now the second week after Seungri returns to Jiyong penthouse. Just as before they got married, Jiyong went about his routine by working in the office while Seungri spent time at home. Jiyong offers Seungri to continue college after he gives birth to his baby. Seungri now enjoys his life as a young mother. He spends his time sewing clothes for his baby later. Seungri has learned how to sew since he was in school. He should be able to sew his torn clothes because his parents can not afford to buy a decent outfit.

 

 

 

 

Today Jiyong attends a meeting with the owners of other companies. Since Seungri does not work anymore along with Jiyong and Jiyong does not want to have a secretary. Youngbae takes that position. In addition to being his assistant, Youngbae now also has to take care of Jiyong's work. Youngbae is like a brother to Jiyong. They've been friends since childhood. Youngbae always accompanies Jiyong in hard times and always give his support to Jiyong.

 

 

After the meeting is over, Jiyong does not expect to meet with Seunghyun in the lobby. During the meeting Jiyong always avoids Seunghyun.

 

 

"It's been a long time, Jiyong ... You look so fresh ..." Seunghyun mocks at Jiyong

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you again, Seunghyun .. You look so pathetic ..." Jiyong mocked back at Seunghyun

 

 

 

"Ohh .. You're so meany, Jiyong ..." Seunghyun said

 

 

"Is that what you got after you got married with your mistress?" Seunghyun teases Jiyong

 

 

Jiyong approaches Seunghyun and pulls up his collar. Seunghyun just smirked.

 

 

"It's none of your business," Jiyong said, releasing his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter