Mission Completed

Spy Ride

"Good work, agents. You managed to put Somi in jail and bring justice to JYP's company!" Jihyo looked at them proudly as the pair stood in front of her desk as she praised them.

"Just doing our jobs." Jeongyeon shrugged with a grin.

"Well, you two were marvelous at it and I couldn't be anymore prouder." She nodded. "And as for you, Jeongyeon.."

Jeongyeon stared at her with a nervous expression, hoping that she wouldn't be saying anything bad.

"You really got your together. I guess this spy thing is really your calling. You have earned back my trust, Ms. Yoo. You no longer need to have a partner."

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu both widened their eyes, astonished at Jihyo's statement. 

"A-actually." Jeongyeon spoke up. "I..I really don't mind having a partner. She's the reason why I managed to work well. I wanna stay with her, If that's okay with her." She glanced back at the flustered Tzuyu.

"O-oh, I mean..Yeah! I really think we make a pretty good team." She nodded timidly.

Jihyo stared at the both of them, not completely understanding what was going on as she waved her pen around at the spies. "Are you two...a thing?"

"What? No!" They both kept denying it as Jihyo leaned against her chair and crossed her arms.

"If you say so. You two are dismissed."

The two nodded at her before making their way out of her office. 

"That's so crazy. Us? Together?" Jeongyeon said with a laugh as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"I know right? That would be like..so weird! Plus you're way too annoying."

"Right? And you're like super strict."

"Duh! And you're such a pain!"

"And you are so cold."

"Yeah, and you're so funny."

"I know and you're so smart."

"And you're so sweet."

"And you're so beautiful."

"And you're so..." The looked into each other's eyes before finally saying in unison."Perfect..."

They slowly inched in before placing their lips against each other. Tzuyu instantly wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon's neck as she pressed herself against her. The duo moved their lips against one another as they felt the passion flow from their kiss. They were lucky that no one was in the hallway. Otherwise, it would have been quite the show. Eventually, they pulled away carefully and kept their eyes locked on one another. Tzuyu bit her lips and smiled at her Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon returned the grin as she moved in to intertwine their fingers together, in which Tzuyu gave her a soft squeeze.

"Tzuyu, I..umm." She looked at her, trying to find the words to say. ", I'm really bad at this."

"Yes?"

"I..was wondering maybe..i mean if you want to..you know." She was mentally swearing at herself for not being able to complete the sentence. 

"Are you asking me out?" She raised a brow.

Jeongyeon grinned as she nodded. "Yeah, if you're okay with that."

"Of course, I am. Coffee?"

"Let's go!" She smiled as they made their way out of the building.

Jihyo smirked from the other side of the door after listening to their conversation. "My little lesbians.."

---

A year later, Jeongyeon was driving on the road until she got a call from Jihyo. She pressed a button on the steering wheel to put her boss on speaker.

"Hey, Ji? What's up."

"I need you down here at the headquarters, asap. We got trouble."

"What's going on?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well if you get your here already then you will know."

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. "Yes, boss. I'm on my way."

"And don't forget to pick up your girlfriend." She reminded her.

"Obviously." She smiled at herself. "See ya soon, Ji."

"See ya, crack."

The phone call finished as Jeongyeon drove all the way to Tzuyu's place. Her girlfriend was already outside waiting after being notified by Jihyo. She got in the car and smiled. "Hi, baby!"

"Hey." They leaned in to give each other a quick kiss. "Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary to you, too." She grinned. " Ready for the mission."

"Always, but you might wanna check the backseat first."

She tilted her head at her before asking. "Why?"

She shrugged. "Don't you always check the backseat before a mission?"

"True." She looked behind her and found a tiny velvet box. She reached out to get as she opened it up to see a small pin. She noticed some writing on it as she decided to read it out loud. "You are enough.." She looked at her girlfriend. "Jeongyeon.."

"I know you get insecure and I wanted you to have a little reminder so that you won't ever forget how important you are. You're one of the most hardworking people I know, Tzuyu. I love you." She gave her a soft smile.

"Jeongie..." Tzuyu felt so touched from her words as she cupped her cheek and rubbed her thumb against it. " I love you, too. This really means a lot to me."

"Anything for you, baby girl."

"Oh, I still need to give you yours."

"What is it?"

Tzuyu took out a small photo album and handed it over to Jeongyeon as she looked through the pages. "Oh my gosh. You made an album of us in our disguises. Awww babe." She looked back down before pointing to one. "You even put in the one where we had to dress up as dogs!"

"Yup, and people actually fell for it." She nodded at her.

"Tzuyu, you really are the best!" She closed the album and leaned in to give her another kiss. Tzuyu smiled against her lips as they let the kiss linger a bit longer before getting another phone call. They pulled away quickly to catch their breaths as Jeongyeon answered the call. 

"Yeah, Ji?"

"Are you asses making out in the car?!" Jihyo yelled out as the two stared at each other nervously.

"N-no..."

"Then get here already!" She yelled out before softly speaking. "Oh and happy anniversary to the both of you, my sweet little love birds. Love you!" 

She hung up as the two laughed before giving each other another look. 

"Ready?" Tzuyu asked.

"Always." 

Jeongyeon started up the car and drove off to the headquarters with the love of her life. 

__________________________________________________

Ah it's done now!!! thank you all for supporting the fic ;;

I hope you also enjoyed the ending as well.

Let me know what you guys think ^^

It's been really tough trying to balance this as well as my other responsibilities at the same time ;;

So your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

And don't forget to give it an upvote please!

Love you all <3333

-JanJan