First Clue

Spy Ride

The car ride was pretty quiet. Jeongyeon would try to open but Tzuyu would instantly shut her up before she could even say anything. She slouched against her seat and pouted. How was she to complete the mission when there was no proper teamwork? She knew that she had to find a way to earn Tzuyu's trust once and for all, even if it took her a lifetime.

The two finally arrived at the studio as they exited the vehicle and made their way in. They asked to see JYP at the front desk after showing their badges. The pair was allowed entry as they headed to his office. 

"I can't believe this happened!" He cried into a tissue as he explained to the spies.

Tzuyu distorted her face as she patted his shoulder awkwardly. "There..there.."

"Mr. Park, I know this is hard for you but we really need your cooperation." Jeongyeon pleaded as he nodded and sat up.

"You're right." He sniffed. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine." Tzuyu looked at him. "Do you have any videos from your security cameras on the night it happened?"

"Our cameras from the outside got destroyed from the attacker. I only have videos from the inside and they attacked from the inside."

"Can we still see them?" Jeongyeon asked as Mr. Park rolled his chair on over to his desk, turning on his computer. The spies walked on over behind him and watched him turn the video on. During the clip, they noticed a mirror in the room that had the reflection of the attacker outside the window. 

"Wait! Pause it!" Tzuyu cried out as he stopped the video as she pointed at the screen. "It's a bit blurry, but isn't that them?" 

"The hat makes it so hard to see their face but it looks like it's a girl." Jeongyeon stated.

"Can we go into the recording room please?" Tzuyu asked.

Mr. Park led them to there as he opened the door and the lights, revealing a completely damaged room.

"I know, it's a mess." He stated as Tzuyu replied.

"Which means there's gotta be something in here."

They walked in slowly as the pair put on some blue rubber gloves. They roamed around the room, looking for clues until Jeongyeon picked up a bullet and noticed something engraved on it. "Bulls eye?"

Tzuyu walked on over the bullet and took it from Jeongyeon, checking the bottom of the bullet to see a picture of a bull engraved on it as well. "And a bull too. Doesn't this engraving look familiar?"

Mr. Park glanced at the bullet and gasped. "Ah!! Bulls eye! That's the restaurant I go to with the staff for celebrations!"

"That's a pretty high end restaurant you go, sir." Jeongyeon pointed it out as he smiled proudly.

"The question is, why would a restaurant be making bullets?"

"That I do not have an answer to." Mr. Park shrugged.

"Guess we're gonna have to find out." Tzuyu put the bullet in zip lock bag. "We need to report this to Jihyo."

"Right." Jeongyeon stood up as JYP looked at the them.

"Thank you so much girls. You guys seems like a great team already."

"Please." Tzuyu scoffed." I would have been happier doing this alone."

She walked out of the room as Jeongyeon mimicked her comment in a goofy kind of way before leaving the room as well.

JYP crossed his arms and sighed in content. "Ah, young love." 

---

"Alright, rugrats. What do you got for me?" Jihyo said as she leaned against her chair.

"So we know it's a girl." Jeongyeon stated.

"And there's also this." Tzuyu placed the zip lock bag on the table. "It says bulls eye on it and it has a picture of a bull too. It looks like the exact same logo as the restaurant."

Jihyo looked at the bag and nodded as she took a moment to ponder. "I'm not that surprised. A lot of mobsters go there but never have I heard anyone buy bullets there."

"Well, I guess now we have to go there don't we?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yes, but not like that." Jihyo pointed at their clothes." You're spies. You two should know the beauty of disguise. I'll have your ID cards ready for you to get in."

"And what exactly are we going to be?" Jeongyeon raised her brow as she glanced at her boss.

"A wealthy lesbian couple." She smiled as she started to type on her computer.

"What?!" Tzuyu said as Jeongyeon dropped her jaw. To be honest, she didn't mind the idea at all.

"You heard me." Jihyo said as she printed out the ID cards.

"Can't we just be good business partners?" Tzuyu asked.

"No, that's too obvious plus this is more fun." She smirked as she handed the pair their cards. "Now I'll have your clothes ready outside the office in a few minutes. Off you go!" She smiled as she waved her fingers around.

Jeongyeon did it back happily as Tzuyu only was able to growl and walk out of the room. Jeongyeon followed right behind her and asked.

"Hey, what are you getting so worked up for? It's just a disguise." Jeongyeon stated.

"Do you know how badly I want to do this on my own?"

"Well with all the death glares you give me, I'm guessing a lot." 

"Listen. Don't mess anything up, okay? I need this mission to be completed without any screw ups!"

"I haven't messed up so far!" Jeongyeon pouted.

"I know and let's keep it that way." She said as she walked away from her. 

Jeongyeon watched her leave as she sighed. Jihyo's assistant finally walked up to her and held out her outfits. "Agent Yoo, this is for you and Agent Chou."

Her eyes widened as she pointed at the outfits. "Wait, we're wearing that?!!" She looked to the side at Jihyo's door and called out. "Jihyo!!! How much did this even--"

"Don't worry. Your paycheck helped!" She yelled back from the other side of the door.

 

_____________________________________________

Hey everyone! I hope you liked chapter 2 ^^

Please comment and subscribe!

Love you all!  <3

-JanJan