Sleepover

Spy Ride

The pair arrived at Jeonyeon's place as the elder one parked the car right in front of her building. They both got out of the vehicle and walked in as Jeongyeon tried to keep her cool throughout the whole time. As they stepped into the elevator, Jeongyeon leaned against the wall and stuffed her hands into her pockets, wondering how Tzuyu was feeling about this as well. It was a great idea but she was nervous though. Neither of them made any eye contact with each other. As the elevator reached her floor, they stepped out and made their way to Jeongyeon's door. She rummaged through her pockets to find her keys before taking them out and opening the door. They both slipped their shoes off and walked in as Jeongyeon turned the light on. Tzuyu observed the space she was in and nodded at her partner.

"Cool place."

"Thanks." She rubbed the back of her neck timidly." It's a bit small but hey, it's just me living here anyway.

"Seems cozy to me." She grinned.

"Ah, glad you think so."

Tzuyu stayed silent for a while as she kept walking around the room before turning to Jeongyeon. "Can I use your shower?"

"O-of course!" Jeongyeon stuttered as she nodded. "I'll go prepare it for you."

She instantly fled to her bathroom and made sure Tzuyu's shower was all set as the taller one came in. "Is it ready yet?"

"Yeah!" She turned to look at her."I got you your towel, too."Jeongyeon handed it over to Tzuyu. "Enjoy your shower. I'll get your sleepwear ready."

"It's fine. I can just wear this."

"No, seriously. I don't mind."

Tzuyu gave her a small smile as she hugged the towel close to her. "Thank you."

"Anytime." Jeongyeon returned the grin as she walked out so Tzuyu could have her privacy. She was practically sweating at this point. She couldn't understand why she was feeling this way. Maybe she liked Tzuyu but the thought astonished her. How could she like someone so cold hearted? Perhaps she saw beyond those snarky comments. There was just something about Tzuyu that stuck out to her. The question is, did Tzuyu like her back? These were all the thoughts that were running through her brain as she searched for some pajamas in her dresser.

Once Tzuyu was done, she dried herself off and wrapped herself in a towel, making sure it was nicely tucked in. She left the bathroom and entered Jeongyeon's room. "Hey, I'm done."

Jeongyeon lifted her head as she dropped the pajamas instantly after seeing Tzuyu. Her hair was all wet and dripping onto her shoulders. Her skin was so clean and shiny after a good wash. Jeongyeon was ready to drool until she realized she was daydreaming. She picked up her pajamas and gave it to her. "S-sorry about that."

Tzuyu slowly took them from her hands and raised a brow. "Are you okay?"

"Me? Psh, I'm splendid, baby."

"Baby?"

Jeongyeon's eyes widened as she tried to find the words to say. "I-I'm mean...Imma go make the hot coco now. See ya in the living room."

She fled out of the room, mentally swearing at herself as she left Tzuyu feeling puzzled. Nevertheless, Tzuyu got dressed as Jeongyeon went into the kitchen to prepare their warm beverages. Once Tzuyu was dressed, she made her way to the living room and sat down on the couch, waiting for Jeongyeon. She came in, holding the mugs carefully and handed one over to Tzuyu. "Careful, it's hot."

"Thanks." Tzuyu gingerly took the mug and blew into it gently before taking a sip. "Mmmm, it's really good."

"Told ya I was amazing at it." She smiled proudly as she took a seat beside her.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes."Of course." Tzuyu drummed her fingers against the mug.

They became silent for a bit as Jeongyeon tried to find a way to continue the conversation. "S-so, what made you want to become a spy?"

Tzuyu turned to look at her as she shrugged."It's not..much of an interesting reason."

"Well, I still want to hear it." Jeongyon suggested as Tzuyu glanced at her, making Jeongyeon's heart flip. Tzuyu went quiet again before finally speaking up.

"My brother is the star of the family. You name it and he'll do it. He's great at everything." She let out a sigh. "I just wanted to make them just as proud and so I chose this."

"And did it work?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I'm getting there." She nodded. "But now, I don't really care. I fell in love with this job. Now, I just want to make myself proud. That's probably why I'm so strict."

"Wow, you don't say."

Tzuyu raised her hand as Jeongyeon flinched and laughed.

"How about you? Why did you join?"

"I had to find some way to pay for rent."

Tzuyu blinked her eyes at her as she became confused. "You couldn't have done something more simple? Like working at a store?"

"I could have but this pays more, ya know. Jihyo and I have been friends for a while and she gave me the job. She trained me for months and I was really good at it at first but now I'm just..not that great anymore."

"You aren't that bad. I mean I do most of the work but you're still not that bad."

Jeongyeon glared at her before staring at her cup." I just got lazy and I lost my passion for it for a while."

"How about now?"

Jeongyeon looked back at her for a moment as she whispered. "I think It's back."

Tzuyu's cheeks became flushed from Jeongyeon's soft voice. Both of them leaned inched in slowly as Jeongyeon felt her heart palpitating. They finally pressed their lips together for a few seconds before pulling away. They stared each other for a moment before placing their mugs down on the coffee table so they could resume their kiss. This time, it got faster and heavier. They were molding their lips against each other as they kept themselves close. The pair kept tilting their heads from side to side and breathing heavily through the noses. Jeongyeon couldn't believe what was happening but she didn't mind it at all. Of course, they both knew that they had to wake up early to continue to their mission. Eventually, they slowed down and pulled away. They tried to regain proper breathing as they stared into each other's eyes, all shy and nervous. Their thoughts were all over the place.

"S-so um, I'm gonna head to bed now. Do you mind sleeping here?"

"N-no. It's fine. I think I'm good." Tzuyu answered.

"A-awesome. Goodnight, then." She got up awkwardly and walked back to her room, replaying the kiss in her head over and over again.

"Night." She watched Jeongyeon leave as she laid down on the couch and used a blanket to throw over herself.

As she was about to go to sleep, she heard her phone ringing. She picked it up and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey girl!" said Sana. "So did you and Jeongyeon make out yet? I had a bet with Momo and--"

Tzuyu instantly hung up.

__________________________________________________

Wooo they kissed!

I hope you liked the update ^^

Please comment and subscribe~

Love you all <333

-JanJan