Are You Two Dating?

Spy Ride

It was a bit silent during the card ride but that was normal. Jeongyeon glanced at Tzuyu from time to time as she drummed her fingers against her lap. Eventually, she reached over to turn on the radio but Tzuyu smacked her hand away.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Music distracts me when I'm driving." She answered as she kept her eyes on the road.

"I thought you're always focused." Jeongyeon shook her hand around.

"I am because I stay away from my distractions."

"Is that why you want to stay away from me? Because I'm a distraction?" She smirked.

"Yeah because you're annoying."

Jeongyeon's lips frowned instantly as she slouched against the seat and she crossed her arms. "So what's your friend like?"

"Why does it matter to you?"

"I'm just asking." 

"You ask the most useless questions."

"I just wanted to know so I would know what to expect when I meet her!" She grunted. "Gosh, you're so lucky that you're ing beautiful."

Tzuyu was taken aback as she tried to find the words to say while blushing profusely. "W-what did you just say?"

Jeongyeon realized what she had just said as she got flustered as well. "I--"

"Forget it. We're here." Tzuyu said as she parked the car next to the sidewalk. Jeongyeon was a bit down that she couldn't explain herself but nevertheless, unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car. The two walked on over to the door and rung the doorbell.

The door flew wide open as a bubbly girl stood in front of them with open arms. "Tzuyu!"

"Oh, .." She muttered as the girl she squeezed her tightly as Tzuyu struggled to speak. "Can't...breathe."

"Sorry!" She quickly let her go as she grinned. "Ah, it's been a while!"

"Yeah, it has been I guess." She turned to look at her partner. "Jeongyeon, this is Sana. Sana, this is my partner, Jeongyeon. Sana and I went to a spy camp together a few years ago."

"There's a camp for that?" Jeongyeon blinked.

"Oh yeah! That's how I learned all of my computer skills! The moving around part just wasn't my thing." Sana giggled as a voice from afar called out.

"Sana, who's at the door?" A girl came in as she wrapped her arm around her waist. 

"This is Jeongyeon and Tzuyu! Guys, this is my girlfriend Momo!" She gleamed as they greeted her back. "Come on in! How can I help ya?"

The two walked in as they slipped their shoes off. Tzuyu took out her phone and opened her text message. "I got this text from someone but their line is dead. We believe it's the girl who attacked JYP's studio. Can you find out who sent this?"

"Ooo, she doesn't seem to be a fan of the both you but I can try!" Sana nodded as she took the phone and used a chord to connect it to the her laptop. She opened up a program and got straight into work.

Momo turned around and smiled at the two. "So are you two dating?"

The duo blushed as Jeongyeon tried to answer. "O-oh um..no, we're just partners."

"Yeah, unfortunately." Tzuyu said.

"Aww, why unfortunately? Did you want to date instead?"

Tzuyu widened her eyes as she shook her head. "Oh gosh no! Gross!"

Jeongyeon tried to smile throughout the whole time but couldn't help but feel awkward towards Tzuyu's replies. She didn't understand why but she tried to brush it off. "Yeah, Tzuyu probably deserves a great guy anyway."

Sana snorted. "A guy? Tzuyu's gay as hell!"

Jeongyeon's expression changed as she raised her eyebrow. "Oh?" She looked over at her partner.

"What?"

"Nothing." She said with a satisfied smile as Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Damn, whoever sent you that text really knew what she was doing. She's really hidden!" She pouted as Momo walked on over to massage her shoulders. "Wait, I think I got something."

The spies walked to towards the computer and looked over her shoulder as Tzuyu asked. "What is it?"

"I couldn't find the identity of the sender but I found where she texted that message." She pointed at the map on the screen. "Hanlim Multi Art School."

Jeongyeon was astonished. "She's a high schooler??"

"Looks like it." Tzuyu sighed.

"Well, the school is closed now. You guys should head on over there tomorrow when there's students there so you can find the phone. The attacker probably is home by now." Momo suggested.

"Here." Sana handed them a tiny tracking device." I have the phone's IP address programed into it. You can use this to find it tomorrow."

"Thanks you guys." Tzuyu smiled as she took it.

"I guess we better get going. Thanks again for the help." Jeongyeon said.

"Anything for the cute couple." Sana grinned. 

Tzuyu growled. "We are not a couple!" She looked at Jeongyeon who was beaming sheepishly. "Wipe that smile off your face!"

Jeongyeon quickly changed the curve of her lips before she could get her kicked. Finally, Tzuyu dragged her out of the house as Sana and Momo waved at them. They eventually got into the car as Jeongyeon turned to look at her.

"Do you live far?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering. I live like two blocks away from the school. You could stay over so we can get up early and be there quicker."

Tzuyu bit her lips as she stared at her steering wheel. "It's fine. I just.."

"Come on, Tzu. It will make tomorrow a lot easier for you. Plus, I make a really good hot coco."

Tzuyu glanced at her and finally cracked a smile.

"Oh , are you smiling at me?"

"What?" Tzuyu tried to frown. "Of course not!"

"That was a smile!"

"You're delusional." She looked away.

"So, is that a yes?" 

Tzuyu glanced back at her and stared into her eyes once again before finally agreeing to the offer. She pointed to the GPS and gestured at it with her head. "Put your damn address in."

"Yes!!" Jeongyeon instantly typed in her address as Tzuyu's cheeks kept being flushed while hoping that Jeongyeon wouldn't notice it. After everything was set, they drove off as Momo and Sana watched through the window.

Momo took off her headphones after eavesdropping and stared back at her girlfriend. " Awww,they're heading to Jeong's place!"

"10 bucks that they're gonna make out."

"Deal." They both shook each other's hands in agreement.

_______________________________________________

Ah another update!

What do you think is gonna happen next~ 

Looks like SaMo are JeongTzu shippers as well!

Please comment and subscribe!!

Love you all <333

-JanJan