Found Her!

Spy Ride

Once the pair found out the name of the girl, they thanked the students and sprinted out of the school to get into the car. Tzuyu put the car on drive and slammed her foot on the gas pedal. She swerved each car on the highway as Jeongyeon held on tightly to the ceiling's handle. She truly believe she was gonna pee her pants at that moment. As soon as they arrived to the building, Tzuyu gathered her weapons and gadgets as Jeongyeon stared at them all while receiving a gun from Tzuyu.

"Are we gonna shoot her?"

"Let's hope we don't have to do that." Tzuyu said as they ran out of the car and into the building. Before they could get to the elevators, the man at the front desk stopped them.

"Hey, hey, hey! Where do you think you're going?"

The two stopped running and turned around to look at him. "Hi, we just need to go visit someone. Her apartment number is 8B." Jeongyeon explained.

The man shook his head at them. "She just called me a few minutes ago and said she will not be taking any visitors."

"Damn, she's good." Jeongyeon whispered to Tzuyu.

"But sir, you have to understand.."The taller one pleaded.

"Out!"

The two decided to listen to him  and leave to not cause any further trouble. Jeongyeon looked at Tzuyu as soon as they left the building. "Now what?"

"Are you afraid of heights?" She smirked as she walked to the side of the building.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Jeongyeon asked as she followed her.

"She lives on the top floor. We can get to her through the vents on the rooftop." She took an object out of her bag that looked very much like a gun. She held it up in the air and pressed a button that caused a rope with a claw to shoot out until it reached the top of the building and the claw latched onto the railing. "Hold on tight." Tzuyu said as she grabbed Jeongyeon by the waist and pressed the button again, allowing them to lift up in the air. Jeongyeon screamed at the top of her lungs as Tzuyu rolled her eyes. Once they got to the top, Tzuyu removed the claw and put the gadget back in her bag while Jeongyeon was still shaking.

"Are you okay?"

"S-super." She tried to give her a thumbs up.

Tzuyu took out her tracker and entered the apartment number as it began to beep.  "She's all the way on the other side of the building." She took out a drill and kneeled down to open the vent. 

"You really know how to pack don't ya." Jeongyeon blinked.

"Always gotta come prepared." She shrugged and as she removed all the screws before finally opening the vent. She put everything back into her bag and looked at Jeongyeon. "Let's go."

They both got in and began to crawl to the other side. They were pretty close to each other considering how narrow the vent was. Jeongyeon couldn't help but blush a little from the closure. It had almost made her remember about the night when Tzuyu was over. She finally snapped out of it as soon as they met their destination.

"This is her place!" Tzuyu whispered loudly as she took out screwdriver this time to take out the screws quietly. Once she was successful, she removed the door and slowly peeked out before looking back at Jeongyeon. "She's watching TV. Her back is facing me. We gotta make a quiet entrance." She wrapped a rope around her waist as she gave the other end to Jeongyeon. "Hold onto this. I'm going in." Jeongyeon nodded at her and took the rope as Tzuyu carefully went down slowly. Jeongyeon controlled the rope gently. Everything was going well until she heard a mouse crawling nearby as she shrieked, causing her to let go of the rope and for Tzuyu to drop onto the ground. The girl jumped up from the sound as she got off the couch to see who it was.

"What in the--"

Tzuyu grunted as she got up and stared at the girl. She took out her gun and pointed it directly at her, which caused the girl to widen her eyes and hold her hands up. Tzuyu held up one finger to pause for a moment. "Hold on one second." She looked up and yelled. "Jeongyeon! Get your down here already!" 

Jeongyeon finally relaxed after the mouse ran off as she looked down. "R-right! I'll be down there in a second!" She didn't exactly know how to get down to be honest so she jumped out of the vent with her landing on the floor. She tried to get up as pulled out her gun.

"You're under arrest!"

Tzuyu growled. "You're pointing at the wall!"

"Oh sorry." She turned out to finally face the girl. "Jeon Somi! You're under arrest!"

"Well, well, well. I knew you guys would finally find me but I didn't think you would make such an entrance. You could have used the door you know."

"Yeah but the guy at the front desk wouldn't let us go through."

She pouted. "Aww, I'm sorry."

"It's all good."

"Shut it!" Tzuyu cried out. "Somi, why did you do this all?"

"You wanna know why? Because JYP promised me that I would debut soon and look at me! I'm still waiting to debut already! This dude is nothing but a lair!"

Jeongyeon sighed. "Look, we can all agree JYP is trash but that doesn't mean you go around shooting up his studio! We all have bumps in our career but you just gotta be patient and eventually good things will come." She glanced at Tzuyu with a smile who managed to return the grin. Jeongyeon looked back at Somi and continued to speak. "Also you know Park Jihyo? It took her ten years before becoming the boss of our headquarters."

"That woman deserves nothing but greatness." Tzuyu said.

"Amen." Jeongyeon agreed.

Somi nodded. "You guys are right. I totally messed up. This is really all my fault. I should have just waited a bit more."

"Well we're glad you understand now, Somi." Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah." She sighed. "I'm still getting arrested aren't I?"

"Yup." Tzuyu grinned. "Start practicing your smile for your mugshot, kid."

___________________________________________________

Ah so it was Somi! Did any of you also thought it was her?

I hope you all liked the update!

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Love you all <333

-JanJan