Night Out

Spy Ride

Jeongyeon changed into a shimmering white dress with a short black wig on her head. She finished first so she waited for Tzuyu in the car. She whistled and tapped her fingers against the steering wheel as her partner finally got in the fancy vehicle. Jeongyeon had to do a double take as she looked at Tzuyu. She wore a short black dress that complimented her toned legs and a long blonde wig. Tzuyu noticed her staring for her too long, especially when her eyes wandered down to her legs. She snapped her fingers as Jeongyeon blinked. "Are you gonna drive or what?"

Her cheeks flushed as she nodded and started up the car. "R-right. I'm on it."

She hit the gas and drove off. They arrived a few minutes later as Jeongyeon stopped the car right in front of the restaurant. She got out of it with Tzuyu as she tossed her keys over to the valet. "Don't scratch it or else this one is gonna kill me." She pointed at Tzuyu, in which the other glared at her. The two walked over to the bouncer as they showed their fake IDs to the muscular man so he could check their names off the list. 

"We're lesbians." She said happily as she nudged Tzuyu softly.

"Aww, you two must be so happy together." The bouncer said.

Tzuyu gave him a pained smile as she nodded. "Most certainly."

He grinned and let them into the restaurant. The pair walked in with their arms linked together as they entered the grand eating area. The room was filled with upper class people who chattered among themselves. They took a seat as a waiter came up to them and handed the duo their menus.

"Can you get some water for me and my girlfriend, please?" Jeongyeon asked. "We're dating."

Tzuyu kicked her leg under the table as she yelped. "A-and in pain."

The waiter looked at the couple confusingly before leaving the two to get their drinks. Jeongyeon glanced at Tzuyu with annoyance on her face. "What was that for?"

"You're acting like trash."

"I'm just playing the part."

"Well can you play your part silently? It's kind of obvious that we look like we're dating."

"How? We did nothing but walk in together." 

Tzuyu reached her hand out and intertwined her fingers with Jeongyeon's, rubbing her thumb against her knuckle. Jeongyeon could feel her heart beating quicker as she stared at their hands.

"Is this fine?" Tzuyu asked.

Jeongyeon nodded her head a few. "Y-yeah..."

"Good. Now shut it." 

The waiter came back with their drinks as he placed them on the table. "Are you two ready to order yet?"

"Not yet. Can we have a few minutes?" Tzuyu asked as the man smiled and left the pair again. 

Jeongyeon took her glass and took a sip of her water. "So what's the plan? How do we find clues?"

Tzuyu sighed as she looked around the room. "I--"

All of the sudden, they heard a crowd of people standing up and applauding for a young woman who walked in and looked like she was able to buy the whole place.

"Who is she?"  Jeongyeon questioned as the waiter came by to refill Jeongyeon's glass.

"That's Myoui Mina. She's a regular here and a business woman. Rumor has it that her dad runs a mob."

The partners stared at each other with astonishment as the waiter asked again. "So are you guys gonna order anything?"

"Dude, how the heck are we supposed to order from this damn menu? There's bread here that costs the same amount as my rent."

"What she means is that we need a bit more time." Tzuyu said instantly as the waiter sighed and walked off.

The two watched Mina walk on over to her table as the crowd  before looking back at each other. "Do you think it's her?'

Tzuyu shrugged. "I don't think the attacker would be that obvious but we should definitely go talk to her."

Jeongyeon nodded as they both got up from their seats and walked over to her table.

"H-hi, Ms. Myoui." Mina looked up from her phone after hearing Jeongyeon's voice." Sorry to disturb you, we're just huge fans of........whatever it is that you do."

Tzuyu was ready to choke her.

"Is that so? Well I'm flattered but I'm in no mood to talk at the moment."

"That's understandable.." The two turned around as she spoke again.

"It's about my father."

They instantly looked at her and sat down in front of her. "What about your father?" Tzuyu asked.

"It's these horrible rumors they make about him, that he runs a mob or something. He runs a lead company and the lead is usually sold off to factories that make batteries. However, someone stole a good amount of it and when people try to steal lead, it means they're trying to make bullets out of them. Of course, everyone is blaming my father and saying he took it all and sold it off to a mob but I know he has had no ties with them because I have proof."

Jeongyeon gasped. "You do? How?"

Mina showed them a photo of her phone of a person running but their face was a bit too hard to make out of. "It's a screenshot from one of our security cameras. I like to show this people who talk about these rumors but a lot of them don't believe me because you can't see the person's face that well."

Tzuyu looked closer at the screen and nodded. "Can you describe your dad hair for me, please?"

Mina blinked as she shook her head. "He doesn't have any hair. He's bald."

"Then we believe you." Tzuyu leaned back. "Whoever stole the lead had their hair in a bun. You can tell just by the way the hood looks."

"Wow, you're good.." Jeongyeon mumbled.

Mina blinked as she looked at the phone as she grinned. "You're right! I could point that out as well!"

"Don't worry. I'm sure people will find out the truth." Jeongyeon said as the pair got up.

"Thanks." Mina grinned. "You guys are cute. You really do make a great couple."

"Ugh, don't remind me." Tzuyu frowned. "Thank you for your time." The pair turned around and walked out of the resturant.

"So are you guys not gonna order anything?" The waiter yelled out.

---

The two head returned to the head quarters where they changed into different clothing. They walked into the lab and took out the bullet from the zip lock bag to test it and see where the lead came from. The two wore lab coats, gloves and goggles for protection. Most of the examination was done by Tzuyu as Jeongyeon watched her carefully. She was at awe at how focused and intelligent Tzuyu was. 

She whispered softly to her. "Hey.."

"Please shut up."

"I just wanted to talk, that's all." Jeongyeon pouted.

"What do you want?" She kept her eyes on the screen.

"I want to know why you act like this? Why are you so cold all the time?"

"It's pretty hot today, actually."

"You know what I mean."

"The world is a ed up place, Jeongyeon. I can't keep my guard down."

"But if you're always like this, you're gonna end up being alone."

"Maybe, I like being alone."

"No, you don't.

She turned to look at Jeongyeon. Their faces were close to each other's with only a little bit of space in between them. Tzuyu's face relaxed a bit as she started right into Jeongyeon's orbs through her goggles. They were both lost in thought until the screen beeped.

The two turned around to look at the results. The lead came from Mr. Myoui's company.

"So it is linked. The attacker stole the lead to make the bullets and mess up JYP's studio."

"And that's probably why the bullet had "bulls eye" written on it, to frame the Myouis."

"Yeah, and the attacker probably started that rumor too. Now, we just got to find out who the hell this chick is."

Suddenly, Tzuyu felt her phone vibrating as she opened up an unknown text message. " off and stop looking for me."

"Well, that's a weird way to say hi."

"It's her." She tried to dial the number but it just went to a dead line. " Nothing.."

"Damn.."

"I don't have all of my equipment here to trace her number but I know a girl who can."

"Is she cuter than me?" Jeongyeon raised her eyebrow as Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Let's just go already." She grabbed Jeongyeon's arm and dragged her out of the lab.

____________________________________________________________

Ah sorry for the late update! I was out of the city last week!

I hope you enjoyed this one though!

Please comment and subscribe <3333

Love you all! <333

-JanJan