Class In Session

Spy Ride

As usual, the car ride was quiet. Tzuyu was driving and Jeongyeon sat there beside her, fumbling with her fingers. Neither of them spoke about the kiss since last night. Even their morning was pretty quiet as well. They just got up, got dressed, ate breakfast and left. Jeongyeon wanted to mention it but was afraid that she would get her  kicked. She still had no idea how Tzuyu felt about it, but she did kiss her back. That must have meant something, right? Jeongyeon knew this had to be addressed but she had to choose her words very carefully.

"So, pigeons.." 

"What?" Tzuyu asked as she glanced at her with a puzzled expression.

"No, sorry." She slapped her forehead,mentally scolding herself. "I meant..."She sighed. "About last night.."

"What about it?" Tzuyu shifted in her seat, waiting for an answer.

"Well, you know." She pretended to look around. "The kiss..."

"And?" Tzuyu gripped the steering wheel harder.

"Did you...like it?" She looked at her.

Tzuyu got flustered at the question as she tried to act cool about it, shrugging her shoulders. "It wasn't bad I guess. Did you like it?"

Jeongyeon bit her lips as she tried to think of an answer. "Yeah, you're pretty good at it."

"Oh?" Tzuyu's cheeks became hotter as she cleared . "Thanks."

"Listen, what I'm trying to say is.."

All of the sudden the car halted as soon as they arrived at the school. "We're here!" Tzuyu said as Jeongyeon frowned at the fact that her sentence got caught off. Tzuyu reached over to the back of the car, taking out two black blazers before handing one to Jeongyeon.

"What are these for?" She took one from Tzuyu and stared at it.

"I messaged Jihyo about coming here and she sent these over in the morning to the van. She said it would make us seem more professional or something." She said as she put hers on.

"She's having really fun dressing us up." Jeongyeon scoffed before putting hers on as well.

The two got out of the car and walked into the school building. Jeongyeon pulled out the tracker from her pocket and turned it on. They began to follow the red glowing dot. It eventually led them to a music class as they opened the door. The teacher was in the middle of a song as she stopped singing to look at the pair once the song got cut off. "Excuse me, who are you?"

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu awkwardly looked at the class before walking in slowly. Jeongyeon adjusted her blazer as she tried to present herself more seriously. "We're part of the school's safety committee. We're here to inspect the building and make sure it's danger free."

She stood there proudly as Tzuyu muttered. "Oh for 's sake.."

"And you are?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I'm Im Nayeon, the school's top music teacher." She crossed her arms as two students whispered among themselves. "Dahyun, Chaeyoung, shut it!"

They became silent as Jeongyeon and Tzuyu looked back the teacher. "We'll be very quick." Tzuyu said as the two walked around the room. The beeping on the tracker became louder as soon as they got near Nayeon's desk. Tzuyu opened a drawer and found a phone. The spies widened their eyes as Jeongyeon took it out carefully and whispered.

"Is this hers?"

"I guess so."

"I thought this was supposed to be from a student. Isn't she like.... kind of old?"

"You do know that I can hear everything you're saying, right?" Nayeon said as the two stood up straight and smiled sheepishly. "And also that is not my phone." She took another phone from her bag." This is my phone. That's a phone I confiscated from a student who did not show up today."

"Oh." They both said.

"Then who's is this?" Tzuyu asked.

"I will not be revealing the any identities of my students." She huffed. "Or at least not without dinner." She smirked as she placed her arm on Jeongyeon's shoulder and rubbed it slowly. Tzuyu's blood almost began to boil as she quickly removed her hand.

"We're trying to do our jobs here. We need a name."

Nayeon glared at her. "Then no can do, sweet cakes."

"But!" All of the sudden the bell rang as everyone hurried out of the classroom. The two stared at Nayeon as she pointed to the door. Jeongyeon put the phone down on the desk and sighed. They sulked and left the room with defeat. 

"Well that didn't work." Jeongyeon sighed.

"Yeah and I can't believe she tried to go out with you." She grunted as Jeongyeon stared at her.

"Why? Were you jealous?" She beamed at her.

"Can you shut up? I ing swear..."

"Hey!" They turned after Chaeyoung called them out as she approached them with Dahyun. "Are you guys actually part of the school's safety committee?" She looked at them suspiciously.

"Uh, yeah for sure." Jeongyeon said with a nod.

"Or are you guys spies?" Dahyun asked as the two leaned in closer to them as the pair panicked a little as they bent backwards."We're just kidding!" They moved away and laughed as the actual spies exhaled in relief.

"You guys seem like you really care for your job." Chaeyoung said as she adjusted the strap on her backpack. "That's pretty cool."

Jeongyeon grinned. "Of course, we just want to make everyone feel safe."

Tzuyu smiled at her and rubbed her back softly.

"You guys are so cute together. Are you two dating?" Dahyun asked.

"Uhhh. umm...you see." Jeongyeon blushed as she kept stuttering.

"We're just very good friends." Tzuyu claimed as she covered Jeongyeon's mouth instantly before the older one removed her hand with annoyance.

Dahyun laughed. "Sure you are. Anyways, We know who's phone is that. We actually live near her place."

"Yeah and it's so weird that she didn't come to school today either. She was supposed to get her phone back." Chaeyoung said.

"That is weird." Jeongyeon stated.

"So who is she?" Tzuyu asked the them.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung smirked at each the other before looking back at the pair.

___________________________________________

omg guys who could it be????

I hope you guys liked the update ^^

Please comment and subscribe!

Love you all <3333

-JanJan