Blooming Days

The Light In My Life

Chanyeol spotted Baekhyun through a busy crowd. The sunlight was shining down on him and created a kind of halo over his head. Once he locked eyes with Baekhyun, he didn’t dare tear them away as he walked up to him. He stopped in front of him and all sorts of thoughts, both dirty and pure, began to race through his mind as the adorable man before him looked up at him with that classic y and charming smile. 

He wrapped his arms around Baekhyun’s waist and pulled him close, then leaned down and kissed him with full passion. Kissing him was amazing. His lips were so soft and perfectly fitted with his, the warmth he felt from holding him so close, and his wonderfully amazing scent that was enough to drive him so overwhelmingly crazy. Which it almost did until he jolted awake  suddenly from the bus abruptly stopping. 

Every single damn day. This has to be the worst bus driver ever, Chanyeol thought annoyed. His dream was now ruined and, like always, he felt depressed. He hadn't barely got enough sleep last night as he had had the absolute best date with Baekhyun at a wonderland like rooftop cafe that was decorated with hundreds of flowers that weren’t nearly as beautiful as Baekhyun and they didn’t smell anywhere as good as him either.

The reminiscing of his date was cut short as the very angel he hadn’t been able to stop thinking about had stepped onto the bus. Suddenly his sad flower that died before it got to live sprang back to life and bloomed into something beautiful…before Baekhyun he truly didn’t think it was possible to ever feel this way, but then again, before Baekhyun he didn’t really think much good of anything.

‘Good morning’ Baekhyun greeted him as he stood in front of him and reached up to grab hold of the hand grip, which Chanyeol was also holding onto. When their hands touched a wave of electricity coursed through Chanyeol’s entire body and made him dizzy. He looked down at Baekhyun, who must have known what he was doing to him as his smirk was so damn y and teasing. Stop playing with my heart, Chanyeol thought and smiled back down at the cute little pup.

Throughout their bus journey, as the bus jerked, jolted, and came to a violent halt every so often, they “mistakenly” had to latch onto the other to “keep balance” more than once; Baekhyun even went so far as to throw himself at Chanyeol.

‘I’m so sorry’ Baekhyun winked at him playfully while pretending to be apologetic.

‘Don’t you worry. It’s no problem at all’ Chanyeol s his arm around the smaller’s waist and kept him close. Both of them were smiling and neither could deny this special chemistry and heat between them, but alas, it was almost at an end as Baekhyun’s stop was only a few seconds away yet Chanyeol didn’t want to let go. Was he crazy to feel so much for this pup so quickly? Chanyeol thought so, but he didn’t care. 

Chanyeol glanced out the window, knowing that soon he’d have to let Baekhyun go and wait the entire day just to have the likely chance to run into him again on the bus ride home, that was if they were both able to catch the same bus on time. In a panic, but feeling so right, Chanyeol looked back down at Baekhyun who had his head resting on Chanyeol’s chest while he was hugging him closely and tightly.

‘C-Can I-I be your boyfriend?’ he stuttered nervously, afraid that Baekhyun might not feel the same as he did and reject him. Baekhyun looked up at him for a second before he raised himself as he stood on the top of his toes and leaned close to his ear and whispered ‘yes.’

At that exact moment the bus stopped and Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol on the cheek and quickly ran off the bus. Chanyeol’s heart soared and his face turned a harsh shade of red as he touched his cheek where Baekhyun had kissed, feeling so wonderfully happy. Chanyeol knew that this was the start of something amazing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello everybody~~~~~ I know that this chapter is short and might not make much sense but I hope you'll forgive me since I have a terrible cold and my mind is all fuzzy. I hope it's alright :)