Vroom Vroom

The Light In My Life

Chanyeol sighed as he placed his chin in his palm and looked at his work computer in boredom as he had finished all his work half an hour ago but was not allowed to leave early as it was a company rule. He looked around the office and watched as the same old people gossiped about the same old thing whilst doing the same old work. He didn’t want to be here where everything is the same everyday and nothing exciting ever happens. I suppose i’m too comfortable to leave, he thought as he started twirling half-heartedly in his chair.

‘Everyone, good job this week. Now go home and have a fun weekend!’ Minseok called as everyone turned off their computers and were getting up to leave.

Finally the week is over, Chanyeol thought with relief as he stretched out his arms and legs before getting up off his chair and then finally out of his work building.

Chanyeol was soon waiting outside the coffee shop where he and Baekhyun had their first date as the two had promised to meet after work and go on a date. For 10 minutes Chanyeol waited and Baekhyun still hadn’t arrived which was exactly why the giant was checking his phone every 5 seconds until he finally decided to texted Baekhyun: Where are you?

Almost there, Baekhyun replied back quickly. 

Chanyeol put his phone in his pocket and looked up to see the one and only light of his life shine like a bright beacon through the busy crowd. Baekhyun soon noticed Chanyeol too and waved with a smile. Chanyeol didn’t bother waving back but instead, without thinking, ran over to his small boyfriend and picked him up in his arms. 

How is it that I’m only ever this happy when i’m with you? What did you do to me that my heart racing whenever i see you? How did I end up this way? Chanyeol thought in complete and utter bliss.

‘I can feel your heartbeat’ Baekhyun said with a smiled as he lifted his arms and hugged Chanyeol back. He nuzzled his face into Chanyeol neck and couldn’t help but sniff it (Baekhyun’s secret weakness is Chanyeol scent).

After hearing Baekhyun’s comment he turned bright red and put him down carefully. Hand in hand, they began to walk through the city with light shining brightly and music pumping from different shops. In all honestly the two never actually planned on what they wanted to do, but Chanyeol didn’t care and since he couldn’t take his eyes off of Baekhyun, he had no clue as to where they were going and continued to almost bump into everything in his path.

Baekhyun was very aware of his effect on Chanyeol and blushed as he seen him staring at him from the corner of his eye.

‘What do you want to do?’ Baekhyun finally asked and looked to Chanyeol, whom just shrugged and said, ‘i’ll follow you.’

Baekhyun blinked a few times in thought and then laughed, understanding their situation. ‘Don’t tell me that you’ve been following me this whole time, because i’ve been following you. I guess that’s how we got here…’ Baekhyun trailed off in amusement. Chanyeol finally took his attention away from Baekhyun and looked at his surroundings and became quite shocked at where they were. Young university students, bars, and clubs; they were in party central.

If only I focused on where I was going, we wouldn’t have ended up in a place like this. He probably thinks i’m weird…Wait-what if Baekhyun thinks i’m a ert?! he thought as his face heated in embarrassment. The two stood there while Chanyeol tried to think of what to do and was mainly silently wallowing in his shame as students heartily laughed and walked by, smelling of nothing but strong alcohol. 

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol and knew that he was probably blaming himself right now even though he hadn’t done anything wrong. Taking charge of the situation, Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol’s hand before pulling him over to one of the clubs that seemed to be popular with quite a long line, but thanks to Baekhyun’s cute x hot combination, the bouncer let them in straight away.

‘Is it ok for us to be here?’ Chanyeol asked nervously as he awkwardly stood in the middle of the dance floor while Baekhyun danced around him.

‘Even though it wasn’t planned, we came all the way here so it cannot be helped. Besides, I haven’t been to a club in a long time and I always wanted to come with my boyfriend when I was a  university student’ replied Baekhyun but stopped dancing once he surveyed Chanyeol’s uncomfortable expression and something in his mind clicked. ‘Is this perhaps your first time at a club?’

Chanyeol looked down at his feet and nodded shamefully.

‘I don’t know how to dance so I never had a reason to go clubbing’ he told Baekhyun, whom chuckled at his cluelessly cute boyfriend.

‘Just follow my lead’ Baekhyun smiled and took hold of Chanyeol’s waist before he started to grind-dance against him. He then turned and let his bump against Chanyeol crotch. 

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Not now! Please don’t wake up now! Chanyeol covered his face. Baekhyun halted as he felt something hard rise against his backside. 

‘So we meet again’ Baekhyun turned around and smiled at his boyfriend cheekily. ‘Why don’t we get out of here and go to my place’ Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol down and whispered in his ear in a y voice. Before Chanyeol could say anything, although he was going to agree anyway, Baekhyun clutched his hand and dragged him along once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Happy Friday everyone! And i hope you all have a fun weekend ^^