I am NOT [jealous]

I am NOT [Stray Kids Hogwarts AU One Shot series]

And here is the second Changlix of today! My sister helped me a lot with the idea for this one!

 

Coward.

That was the word Felix used to describe himself on a daily basis. It had been a week since his first date with Changbin – he still had no idea how he'd mustered up the courage to even ask him out. He definitely wanted to ask him out again, but he didn't know how.

However, there was another problem besides Felix' cowardice going by the name of Hwang Hyunjin.

The guy was a Slytherin in Felix' year and he was also one of Changbin's friends. The two of them were really close and the Gryffindor would be lying if he said that it didn't bother him.

Hyunjin was handsome, way more handsome than Felix, at least that's what he told himself, and he couldn't really blame Changbin if he was interested in him. Recently, the two Slytherins had been spending more time together on their own, probably because their friend Minho had started dating Felix' friend Bang Chan. He'd also seen them being flirty with each other before – which may or may not have made him openly glare at Hyunjin from time to time.

In short, if Changbin were to fall for Hyunjin, Felix was convinced that he wouldn't stand a chance.

~

It was a cloudy but not actually cold October day when Felix finally told himself to grow a pair and just ask Changbin out again. He'd managed to play confident before. He could do it again! He stomped out of the Gryffindor common room confidently, asking some passing students if they had seen Changbin.

"I think I saw him in the Clocktower courtyard a while ago," a Ravenclaw sixth year told him. Felix thanked the guy and headed straight to the courtyard. He felt nervous but also kind of excited. His last date with Changbin had been awesome and the older seemed like he'd actually had fun.

When Felix stepped out into the courtyard, it wasn't hard to find Changbin as he was sitting on one of the stone benches.

He wasn't alone, however.

Minho was hanging out with him, instead of Chan for a change, but Hyunjin was also with them. The youngest of the three Slytherins was lying on the bench, his head placed in Changbin's lap, half-asleep and seeming incredibly comfortable. On top of that, Changbin was practically cradling his head with that fond expression he always regarded Hyunjin with when he wasn't looking.

Felix turned around before they could see him and stormed back inside. To say he wasn't jealous would be a lie! Why were Changbin and Hyunjin always so close? And if Changbin liked Hyunjin so much, why did he even give Felix false hope and went on a date with him in the first place?

He headed to the Great Hall where he found his two closest friends Chan and Jisung playing a game of Wizard's Chess against each other. He sighed and just let himself fall down in the seat next to Jisung, resting his arms on the table and burying his face in them.

"What's up with you?" Jisung questioned. Felix let out a displeased grunt but didn't answer.

"Checkmate!" he heard Chan exclaim, which caused him to look up just in time to see Jisung's chess figure be smashed into pieces. The Ravenclaw pouted.

"I always lose against you," he muttered. Chan shrugged with a smug grin before turning his attention to Felix.

"Now, tell us what's wrong," he demanded, though it didn't really sound forceful. Felix sighed dramatically. The image of Hyunjin and Changbin being all cuddly with each other was still fresh on his mind.

"You guys know Hyunjin, right?" he asked in a defeated tone. Chan nodded.

"Sure, I spent some time with him before as you know," he pointed out. Jisung looked like he thought about something and Felix remembered that he also knew Hyunjin quite a bit.

"Don't you think he's like... super handsome?" Felix asked, which earned him two confused looks.

"Um... what's this about? Weren't you all over Changbin just five minutes ago? What happened to him being the love of your life?" Jisung questioned, sounding confused.

Felix sighed again. "He still is but as it turns out he might be more interested in Hyunjin than me. And Hyunjin's all over him..."

Chan laughed; Felix didn't quite understand what was so funny about his heartbreak. "Felix, they're just friends!" the older Gryffindor told him.

Felix pouted. "What they were doing didn't look like just friends..." he muttered. Jisung raised his eyebrow.

"Wait, what were they doing again?" the Ravenclaw questioned.

Felix described what he saw to his friends, trying not to sound bitter every time he said Hyunjin's name. His friends still didn't look convinced, but Felix was completely sure that they weren't just friends.

"What should I do?" he asked desperately.

Jisung seemed to think for a while. Suddenly, his face broke into a smirk.

"You could try making Changbin jealous," he suggested.

"That's a terrible idea!" Chan protested.

Felix, however, brightened up at the Ravenclaw's suggestion.

"That's brilliant! I guess the Ji in Jisung is for genius!" he exclaimed, causing the two fifth years to crack up.

Chan still seemed concerned, though. "Guys, those kinda actions always go wrong!" the oldest told them, but Felix was having none of it.

"No, this will work! Maybe Changbin will realize what he's lost when he thinks it's already gone!" he schemed. He needed someone to help him with the whole thing, though. He turned towards Jisung and made puppy eyes at him. "Jisungie! My bro, my homie, my best friend... can you pretend to be my fake boyfriend for a while?" Felix questioned, trying to sound as cute as possible.

Jisung looked a little skeptical. "I don't know, bro. I'm probably not the right one for this job," he said.

Felix pouted. "Fine... I'll just have to ask Minho then," he fake-threatened. He wouldn't do that even if Jisung said no, mainly because he was friends with both Hyunjin and Changbin. "Don't ask Minho! He's gonna eat you up!" Jisung warned him, actually seeming a little alarmed.

"Besides, Minho is taken, in case you two idiots forgot!" Chan interfered after a while of just watching his two hopeless friends.

"Doesn't mean he stopped being a hoe," Jisung replied with a shrug. Chan looked like he wanted to say something but seemed to decide against it.

"Whatever, I have to go..." he said and got up.

They bid their goodbyes to the older before Jisung faced Felix again.

"Fine, I'll pretend to be your boyfriend for a while. But if this escalates and Changbin punches me in the face, it's on you!" he said, pointing an accusing finger at his Gryffindor friend. Felix grinned at him widely.

"You're the best! Can we start right now?" Jisung rolled his eyes playfully.

"Fine," he agreed.

The two of them got up, making their way back to the Clocktower courtyard. Felix felt nervous about doing this. What if Changbin didn't care? If he was really interested in Hyunjin he wouldn't care what Felix was doing with Jisung, right?

"Maybe you should hold my hand. He won't get jealous if he thinks we're just friends," Jisung told him. Felix nodded and reached for the Ravenclaw's hand, lacing their fingers together. He couldn't help but snort. Jisung was his best friend and in their five years of friendship they'd never been like this with each other. "That's probably the gayest thing I've done in a while," Jisung said with a chuckle.

They reached the Clocktower courtyard; Felix tried to look like it was natural for Jisung to hold his hand when they stepped outside where the three Slytherins were still hanging around. From the short look he shot in their direction, Felix could tell that Hyunjin had sat up and was now next to Changbin, instead of half on top of him.

"Let's head to the Quidditch field," Jisung suggested. Felix nodded, trying hard not to look at Changbin as they passed by the three Slytherins.

"Check his reaction," the Gryffindor whispered. Jisung sneakily turned around to see what Changbin was doing.

"He looks confused," he told his friend, whose face brightened up a little.

"Good...confused is good..."

~

From that day onwards Jisung and Felix started going everywhere together, holding hands and pretending to be a happy couple. The Ravenclaw joined Felix at the Gryffindor table more often, where they continued doing gross couple stuff like feeding each other, while sneaking glances at the Slytherin table to check Changbin's reactions.

Jisung saw Changbin give the two of them confused looks before Hyunjin managed to grab his attention by poking his cheek. Felix seemed to have seen the two Slytherins as well, which caused him to glare at Hyunjin.

"Stop glaring, you're being too obvious!" Jisung hissed at him.

"He's such a hoe... he's probably just playing with Changbin anyway!" Felix muttered.

Jisung raised his eyebrow at him. "He's not a bad person, Lix! Changbin is his friend so even if something was going on between them, Hyunjin wouldn't hurt him!" he assured the Gryffindor.

"Are you sure about that?" Felix asked, giving the Ravenclaw a daring look.

Jisung seemed to bite back an answer and instead just looked over to the Slytherin table again. Changbin and Hyunjin were talking about something. It seemed to be very funny, judging by the way Changbin laughed and slapped the younger Slytherin's shoulder in amusement.

"I think it's time for the second phase!" Felix, who of course, had seen everything again, announced. Jisung had been the one to come up with the idea of making Changbin jealous but he didn't know anything about a second phase.

"Do I even want to know?" he questioned.

Felix looked at him. "I'm going to ask you on a date once he's within earshot," he said, sounding secretive. Jisung began to regret ever bringing this whole jealousy thing up in the first place. He felt like this so-called plan was just bound to go wrong but once Felix had his mind on something there was no going back.

~

The two fifth years left the Great Hall around the same time as Changbin (and Hyunjin, who seemed to be glued to the older, Felix thought bitterly). They walked a little ahead of him and Felix saw that as his opportunity. They stopped walking once they'd reached the entrance hall and Felix reached for Jisung's hand.

"Hey, should we go to Hogsmeade together on Sunday?" he asked, trying to sound natural. Jisung grinned at him.

"Aw, are you finally going to buy me that birthday present I never got?" he cooed, pinching Felix' cheeks. The Gryffindor chuckled and began walking again, gently dragging Jisung along.

"I'll buy you whatever you want," he told him.

They saw Changbin walk past them, not sparing them a glance and Felix exhaled, releasing Jisung's hand. "Do you think it worked?" he asked the Ravenclaw. Jisung just shrugged.

"He looked a little pissed. I'm starting to get more and more worried about my face by the day!" He grabbed Felix' sleeve to stop him from walking again. "Bro, I know this was my idea and everything but I'm starting to think that maybe you should just talk to Changbin about where you two stand. For all we know, you could ruin all your chances with him by pretending to date me," the Ravenclaw advised him.

"I'm not the one who started being flirty with other guys!" Felix replied stubbornly. He didn't want to give in so easily. He wanted to know how important he was to Changbin, if at all.

Jisung sighed, mumbling a "whatever, as long as you know what you're doing," before heading up the stairs to get to his next class.

~

Changbin was fuming, to say the least. He slammed his Potions book on the table in front of him and crossed his arms over his chest, letting himself fall down on the couch in the Slytherin common room. What the hell was going on with Felix? He'd thought the Gryffindor liked him.

And after their date had gone so well he had really thought that he had an actual chance with him.

"What's got you so mad?" Hyunjin questioned. He hadn't even noticed the younger following him.

"Don't you have class? I should deduct some points from you for skipping!" Changbin snapped at him. Hyunjin seemed unimpressed and just sat down next to him.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on or not?" he asked. "Let me guess... it's about Felix and Jisung's suddenly blooming relationship, isn't it?" Changbin huffed. Why did the smartass have to ask if he already knew the answer anyway? Hyunjin took the older's silence as a yes. "For what it's worth, I wouldn't be too upset about it. There's something fishy..." he told his friend.

Changbin gave him a look. "What do you mean?" he asked, obviously interested in what Hyunjin might know. The younger shrugged.

"I'm not sure, yet. But I'll figure it out. Don't worry. For now, you should pretend that you don't care about them," he said.

"I don't care about them!" Changbin protested. Hyunjin gave him a look, that bespoke that he didn't believe a single word of that. Changbin rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine, maybe I do care. I mean, why did he have to ask Jisung to go to Hogsmeade with him? Hogsmeade of all places! That was where our first date was... does it mean nothing to him?" he finally burst out.

"Like I said. For now, pretend not to care..." Hyunjin said and patted his friend's shoulder.

~

"What are you doing here?" Jisung questioned in surprise when he made his way back to the Ravenclaw tower after his last class of the day. He hadn't expected to see Hyunjin casually leaning against the entrance to the common room, his arms crossed over his chest and a knowing expression on his face.

The Slytherin smirked at him. "So, you and Felix, huh?" he asked.

Jisung felt himself getting a little defensive because of the look Hyunjin gave him.

"Well... you and Changbin, huh?" he shot back. Hyunjin chuckled and pushed himself off the wall, getting closer to Jisung.

"We both know that there's nothing going on between me and Changbin. I know what Felix is trying to do but if he keeps this up, he'll lose Changbin. Right now, he's still hung up on him but eventually he'll move on," the Slytherin said. "He's too proud to admit that he's jealous. Call it his fatal flaw, but he'd rather get his heart broken than show someone how vulnerable he is..." he added. He no longer sounded amused but rather serious.

"This situation will just end up with both of them hurt, so be the responsible guy I know you are and talk Felix out of this."

Jisung didn't know what to say. He hadn't expected Hyunjin to actually be so sharp. He knew the older wasn't dense, but to think he'd seen right away that this whole thing had been an act...

"I'll see what I can do, but he's stubborn and he thinks you're a threat," Jisung finally replied. Before Hyunjin could answer a deep voice spoke up.

"Jisung, there you are, you forgot your History of Magic book –" Felix stopped talking when he noticed Hyunjin still standing pretty close to Jisung.

"What, you want to have him, too?" Felix glared at Hyunjin who seemed completely unimpressed.

"You really need to control your jealousy. Your... boyfriend and I were just talking," the Slytherin said before walking away. Jisung waited until he was gone before he faced Felix.

"Why are you here?" he questioned.

Felix handed him a book. "You forgot this earlier... I thought I'd try catching up to you," the Gryffindor answered. "What did Hyunjin want?" he asked, turning around to the spot where they'd last seen Hyunjin before he'd disappeared.

"We were just talking... you know, maybe we should drop the act. Where are you planning on going with this anyway?" Jisung questioned, trying to sound as reasonable as possible.

"I don't know but we can't stop now! Tomorrow's Halloween! I need you to be my date for the party in the Great Hall!" Felix pleaded. Jisung sighed, unsure of how to talk Felix out of this. Hyunjin's words echoed in his head clearly.

He'd rather get his heart broken than show someone how vulnerable he is.

"Alright... but after tomorrow we'll stop! This will just end up in a disaster otherwise!" Jisung said. He knew that Felix would be more stubborn if he said no to going to the party with him. Maybe he could use that party to work on getting things right between the two of them tomorrow. Felix hugged him quickly.

"You're the best! I have Quidditch practice now! See you tomorrow, okay?" he exclaimed, already skipping off.

Jisung sighed and shook his head, turning to face the entrance to the Ravenclaw tower.

~

The Halloween party was the next day and even though Jisung still looked unsure about even coming here but Felix was convinced that the plan would definitely work. He scanned the room for Changbin while leaning against a wall in the far back of the corner.

"Do you see him anywhere?" he asked Jisung, who leaned next to him.

"No," the Ravenclaw replied.

Felix' face brightened up the next moment. "There he is!" he exclaimed, nudging Jisung. "He's looking, pretend you're whispering in my ear," he muttered.

Jisung sighed but complied. "I swear to god, Felix, this is the worst idea I've ever had!" he hissed. Felix pretended to giggle at his words, or maybe he found the situation funny for real.

"Why? He's coming over, so maybe he finally snapped!" the Gryffindor said. Jisung looked up to see Changbin striding over with a determined look on his face.

"Oh god, my poor face..." Jisung mumbled. Changbin came to a stop in front of them, glaring at Jisung before shifting his gaze to Felix.

"Can we talk?" he questioned coldly. Felix gave him a daring look.

"Depends if Jisung's okay with it..." he said.

"I'm okay with it! Please, talk!" Jisung interfered, giving Felix a slight push in Changbin's direction.

Felix shot him a quick glare before following Changbin out of the Great Hall, which proved to be challenging because of all the dancing couples and mingling students. Once they'd reached the entrance hall, Changbin faced Felix, who just crossed his arms over his chest and raised his eyebrow.

"Okay, what the ?!" Changbin exclaimed, not sounding amused, at all.

"What is it?" Felix asked.

"What is it?! Hm, I don't know, maybe the fact that we went on a date and you wanted to ask me on another one, which never happened! Instead, you start dating Jisung all of a sudden! What happened? What did I do wrong?" Changbin's tone had changed towards the end from angry to kind of...sad?

Felix began to feel bad about his behavior. He never wanted to make Changbin sad. But then he remembered all the times he'd gotten cuddly with Hyunjin and how he had felt about that. He hadn't done this whole thing with Jisung only to feel bad now!

"I did what you did to me... I replaced you," he said, trying to sound surer of himself than he actually felt. Changbin looked confused and sad and also still a little angry at the younger's words.

"What do you mean?"

"You shouldn't let Hyunjin wait. I should probably get back to Jisung," Felix told him.

"Hyunjin? What the– ...we're just friends! I like you, you idiot!" Changbin said when Felix was just about to turn around and leave him behind. The Gryffindor knew that he should probably be offended that Changbin called him an idiot, but he got a little too distracted by what he'd said before that.

"What?" he asked in complete and utter disbelief, not sure if he had heard it correctly. Changbin frowned.

"You heard me! I like you and seeing you with Jisung hurts! You don't even look good together!" Felix was still shocked but it seemed as though Changbin was right... he really was an idiot.

He lowered his head in shame. Maybe he had gone too far. He could have avoided hurting Changbin if he had just talked to him.

"I'm sorry...I just wanted to make you jealous. Jisung and I aren't even together," he told the Slytherin, not daring to look him in the eye, afraid that his little jealousy stunt had ruined all his chances with Changbin.

"Well, it worked. I'm ing jealous!" Changbin said. He stepped closer to Felix, causing the younger to look at him. Changbin was shorter than him, which Felix couldn't help but find cute. He grinned at him shyly. To his relief, Changbin returned his grin and things suddenly seemed pretty okay.

"Okay, if that's out of the way, can we finally drop this whole act and you ask me out on that second date? Because afterwards, I plan on making you my boyfriend to avoid stuff like that from ever happening again," Changbin said straightforwardly, obviously impatient.

Felix blushed at his bluntness but smiled. "Alright, then. Seo Changbin, will you do me the honors and go out with me again?" he asked. Changbin pretended to think about it for a few seconds before he grinned again and pecked Felix on the cheek before mumbling a "sure, why not" and disappearing back into the Great Hall and leaving a stunned and blushing Felix behind.

~

"So, are you two officially dating now?" Chan asked two days later when he and Felix sat at the Gryffindor table along with Jisung. Felix grinned widely, a faint blush spreading on his cheeks.

"We are," he confirmed, thinking back to his second Hogsmeade date with Changbin.

Jisung let out a sigh of relief. "Good, you know I love you, bro. But being your fake-boyfriend is something I don't ever want to do again," he told the Gryffindor, who just pouted. "Don't give me that look, Changbin still looks like he wants to kill me when he sees me!" Jisung protested.

"I told you, this whole thing was a idea," Chan spoke up with a smug grin on his face.

Jisung glared at him half-heartedly. "I know, okay. Let's just never talk about it again."

"At least, I got my Prince Changbin in the end," Felix swooned. Chan and Jisung exchanged a short look before throwing a few peas at Felix, who just kept the whipped grin on his face, completely unbothered.

~

Jisung ran into Hyunjin again when he headed to the classroom for Defense Against the Dark arts. The Slytherin gave him a grin.

"So, I heard you and Felix broke up," he . Jisung snorted.

"Shut up," he replied.

Hyunjin just laughed as they casually began walking next to each other.

"We should hang out again. It's been a while. How about some one on one Quidditch like in old times," Hyunjin suggested.

Jisung shrugged in response. "Sure, if you want to get your kicked again," the younger said smugly.

Hyunjin shoved him playfully. "It's definitely on!" he promised. "No, but seriously. My best friends both have boyfriends now and I kinda miss you as a friend," Hyunjin said more seriously. Jisung gave him a small smile.

"It's not too late to get a boyfriend as well," he told the Slytherin who just chuckled.

"Nah, you know how I did last time."

Jisung did, indeed, remember last time.

"Maybe you just haven't found the right person, yet. Look at Changbin and Felix, they're obviously made for each other. And even someone like Minho found someone. I think you shouldn't give up just yet," Jisung advised when they reached the classroom. Hyunjin nodded slowly.

"We'll see..."

Jisung patted the older's arm before they went to opposite sides of the classroom, Hyunjin to sit with his Slytherin friend Sunwoo and Jisung to sit next to Seungmin, who was nose-deep in a random book about runes.

~

Felix was positively surprised to find Changbin waiting for him after Quidditch practice. He smiled and went to give his boyfriend a hug. "Wanna do something?" Changbin asked. Felix pulled back out of the hug nodded.

"What did you have in mind?" he questioned.

Changbin gave him a secretive look as he intertwined their hands. "You'll see," he told the Gryffindor. Felix was curious, but he'd probably follow Changbin anywhere, so he decided to be patient and let himself get dragged along gently.

He smiled to himself. Maybe jealousy wasn't his best trait, though it was partly the reason he was with Changbin now, so it wasn't all bad. He still had an uneasy feeling about Hyunjin sometimes, but for now he tried to focus on what he had with his boyfriend.

If Changbin said that they were just friends, he should believe him...