I am NOT [the end]

I am NOT [Stray Kids Hogwarts AU One Shot series]

Hey, look who's updating two Thursdays too late! 
I've really been looking forward to posting this because while this may seem like the end of this series, due to the school year being over and everything, it's not! But, I won't ramble much now and let you read first. 

I do have something important to say at the end, though, so yea...

But for now! Here's the one shot with a little bit of all the ships (I think). My sister wrote like half of this, so I once again, have to thank her so much because I couldn't have finished it without her help.

 

It was already the last day of Jisung's fifth year at Hogwarts.

The Ravenclaw had made it a tradition to sneak out to the lake on the last night to think. He looked at the calm water as the soft moonlight reflected on it. Jisung didn't remember when he had started this habit, but it helped clear his mind and he found comfort in it.

He thought about how quickly the year had flown by and how much had happened.

At the beginning of the school year, he would've never imagined finding himself in a real relationship or to fight for a girl. Jisung smiled at the thought.

Lost in his thoughts, he almost didn't notice the figure emerging from the woods. He jumped in surprise, taking a closer look. It seemed to be a wolf or some kind of dog – and it was approaching him.

He thought about backing away, but the dog looked peaceful.

"Hey, there buddy," Jisung said, reaching out his hand to gain the dog's trust.

However, the dog didn't hesitate to sit down next to him like it already knew him. Jisung shrugged it off, not really minding the company.

"You know, you're lucky you're a dog... you don't have to worry about school and the future...and relationships." The dog gave him a look like it was urging him to elaborate. "I have a girlfriend and she's great but she's graduating this year..." he trailed off with a sigh, absent-mindedly patting the dog's soft, gray fur.

"And I just don't know if a long-distance relationship will work out."

The dog looked at him as if he was going to say something along the lines of "sorry, bro. That must ."

Jisung ruffled the dog's fur. "Why am I telling you this? It's not like you can help me. But thanks for listening, buddy..." he smiled.

He didn't know if he was imagining it, but the dog seemed to look a little upset. It came closer and lay down next to him with its head resting on Jisung's thigh.

Jisung chuckled at the endearing sight and continued petting the dog.

"You're such a gorgeous dog... I almost wish I could keep you," he mumbled. He couldn't help but wonder if it had an owner. The only person with a dog around here was Hagrid, but this wolf-like dog clearly wasn't Fang.

The dog looked up at him and Jisung noticed a violet shimmer in its brown eyes. It seemed kind of familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Suddenly, his eyes widened in realization.

"! I have to get back to the castle and pack the rest of my stuff!" he exclaimed.

The dog seemed alarmed, jumping to its paws and running off towards the castle. Jisung furrowed his brows as he watched the silver animal run off.

"What a weird dog... cute, though," he mumbled to himself. Jisung got up and dusted himself off before sneaking back to his dorm.

~

It seemed like he wasn't the only late-packer when he got back to the dorm. Renjun was standing next to his bed, his suitcase wide open while he put some neatly folded clothes in. The older raised his eyebrow at Jisung when he came in, looking around the empty dorm.

"Where is everyone?" he questioned.

Renjun shrugged. "Seungmin's probably with Hyunjin. I don't know about the others..." he replied. "Where did you come from?" he asked.

Jisung went over to his own bed and opened his own suitcase, mindlessly throwing his belongings inside. "I was just taking a midnight stroll," he told the older.

Renjun eyed his packing habits with an amused smirk. "At the lake?" he asked.

Jisung looked at him in confusion. "How'd you know?"

"You told me before that you find comfort in sitting by the water," Renjun told him with a shrug.

Jisung chuckled. "Right, I did say that..." he mumbled. He wouldn't have expected Renjun to remember it, though.

"So, what are your plans for this summer?" Renjun asked, switching the subject.

"I'm just going to be at home, sleep all day... maybe try to see Eunseo a few times..." Jisung said, as he threw his Potions book into his suitcase. "What about you though?"

Renjun looked giddy. "I'm going to Hawaii with my family," he answered excitedly.

"Oh, that sounds nice. You better send me a postcard," Jisung said with a wink.

"U-um... yeah, sure I will," Renjun stammered.

The two Ravenclaws packed and talked for a little while longer until they went to sleep around 2am.

~

Jeongin was walking through the train in search of his friends. Of course, every compartment he came by was already packed, so he was hoping that he could find a seat with someone he knew.

He stopped in his tracks, when his eyes fell on someone standing there talking to his friends. It was one of his fellow Hufflepuffs, an upperclassman named Lucas. Jeongin blushed when the older noticed him standing there. Lucas smiled at him.

"Hi Jeongin," he said in a friendly tone.

"H-hi Lucas..." the younger stammered, inwardly cursing himself for doing so. They were on the same Quidditch team for god's sake, he could at least pretend he didn't have a major crush on the guy.

"You did really well this season. Too bad we didn't win... but maybe next year," Lucas told him.

Jeongin smiled a little bit. "Y-yeah... maybe," he replied. "Well, u-um... bye then. Have a nice, summer!"

"You too, Jeongin!"

Jeongin quickly scurried off before he could further embarrass himself and luckily, he soon found some of his friends in a compartment.

He opened the door to find Seungmin, Hyunjin, Changbin and Felix looking at him. "Can I sit with you guys?" Jeongin questioned.

"Sure, come in," Hyunjin said and waved him inside. Jeongin closed the compartment door and sat down next to his friend.

"Hey, you look a little red, are you okay?" Felix pointed out.

Jeongin waved off. "I'm fine!" he said.

"Oh! I just remembered!" Seungmin suddenly exclaimed, catching his boyfriend's attention. "I have a present for you when we arrive," he added.

Hyunjin gave the younger a surprised look, that slowly morphed into a smirk. "Listen, my love, I'm not sure we should talk about this in front of the child," Hyunjin purred.

Seungmin's cheeks turned beet red and he swatted at the older. "No, that's not what I meant, oh my god!"

"Good one, mate!" Felix hollered from the seat across him. Jeongin watched in amusement, as the he high-fived Hyunjin.

"Isn't he so cute when he says those Australian things?" Changbin swooned, making heart-eyes at his boyfriend, who looked back at him, a playful smile tugging on his lips.

"Binniebunny, I always say 'Australian things'. I am Australian, after all," Felix replied teasingly.

"Yeah, but sometimes you're extra Australian and it's cute," Changbin stated.

"You're cute!"

"You're cuter!"

"You're the cutest!"

"I'm disgusted!" Seungmin exclaimed. "And Jeongin must feel like a fifth-wheel!"

The youngest waved off. "Nah, I'm good... and besides, I am going to find a boyfriend next year," he said proudly. The others stared at him in surprise.

"Damn, Jeongin, you got someone in mind?" Felix questioned.

Jeongin smirked. "Maybe. But I can definitely tell... it's someone nobody will expect. Not even him," he predicted.

~

"Ow!" Mina suddenly exclaimed. All eyes were immediately on her.

"Are you okay? Are you in pain? Do you need anything?" Jinwoo asked frantically, after dropping his book.

"No, I'm fine... I just felt the baby move," Mina explained. Before Jinwoo could even react, Chan leaped from his seat to excitedly place his hand on Mina's belly.

A few seconds passed in silence before Chan gasped.

"Oh my god, she's moving!" he exclaimed.

Jinwoo cleared his throat. "Would you mind...?"

Chan returned back to his seat, a somewhat longing expression on his face.

"Um, Chan? Is there a reason you're looking at my girlfriend like you want to marry her?"

"I don't want to marry her! I just..." he trailed off.

Minho raised his eyebrows at him. "Just what, Chan?" he questioned.

"I kinda want a daughter, too!" Chan finally burst out.

Minho gasped. "Um... I'm not sure I can grant you that wish," he mumbled.

Chan blushed. "I know that... I didn't... I just see myself having a daughter someday..." he stammered.

"Aw, just imagine our daughters going to Hogwarts together!" Mina cooed, which led to her and Chan giggling excitedly.

"You two talk like you already know we're going to have a daughter!" Jinwoo complained, though with no bite in his voice.

Chan smiled knowingly. "Come on, we all know it's gonna be daughter!" he stated.

Mina raised her hand. "Up top, brother!" she exclaimed and high-fived him. "I've been trying to tell him the same thing!"

Jinwoo watched the exchange with a disbelieving expression.

"I'm pretty sure I'll have a son!" he argued.

Jisung chuckled at the older boys' banter, throwing in a "same".

"No, Jinwoo. Believe me. I can feel it, it's gonna be a girl!" Chan argued. "I'm ready to bet on it! 50 bucks!"

Jinwoo looked exasperated for a second, but then his face became determined. "Okay, you got it. 50 bucks it is!"

Jisung turned to his girlfriend. "What about you? Do you ever want kids?" he questioned.

Eunseo looked over at Mina with a small smile, before facing Jisung.

"Not really. I feel like I'm more of a career woman," she said.

The younger's smile faltered a little bit. "Oh, well... I can see myself being a family man. I mean, I'm not striving to be as quick as those two... but someday it would be nice," Jisung told her.

Eunseo shrugged. "I just don't see it happening for me. I don't think I'm ever going to be pregnant."

"Well, me neither," Jisung half-joked, effectively making her laugh, even though the conversation had a little bit of a weird aftertaste.

~

Once they arrived, Eunseo turned to Jisung.

"So, I never asked what you're going to do this summer," she smiled. Jisung shrugged.

"I'm just gonna be at home... catching up on sleep. You're going to start your auror training soon, right?" he questioned.

"Yeah, it's gonna start getting really busy for me..." Eunseo told him.

Jisung nodded slowly. "But we can still text, right?"

"Of course," the older girl replied with a smile.

Jisung gave her one last goodbye kiss before she took off to meet her parents. A minute later, he realized that he'd never actually gotten her number, though.

Jisung was still waiting for his parents to pick him up when Jeongin cheerfully ran towards him to give him a hug. Jisung chuckled at the sudden embrace.

"Have a nice summer, Jisung! I'll miss you!" the young Hufflepuff said as he pulled away.

"You too, Jeongin," he smiled and watched as Jeongin already hurried off to hug Chan and Minho goodbye.

"Hogwarts won't be the same without you two..." Jeongin pouted, causing the couple to chuckle.

"Aw, we'll miss you, Jeongin," Chan said, as he pet Jeongin's hair like a kitty. He gave Minho a hug as well before hurrying over to Hyunjin, who was in the middle of saying goodbye to his classmate Sunwoo.

He wanted to hug everyone goodbye before they went home. He wasn't going to see them all summer after all!

"Hyunjin!" the Hufflepuff chanted as he wrapped his arms around the older.

"I'll miss you too, Jeongin!" Hyunjin chuckled. Jeongin pulled away after a few more seconds and Hyunjin turned to Sunwoo.

"What are your plans for summer vacation, Sunwoo?" Hyunjin asked.

Sunwoo's expression darkened. "Well... I'll probably just stay in my room and do nothing all day..." he mumbled.

Jeongin pouted at his words. "That doesn't sound like a lot of fun. Aren't you going to spend time with your friends?" the youngest asked innocently.

Sunwoo looked down at his feet. He didn't actually have any friends besides Hyunjin.

"Yeah, you're always welcome to come over to my place to hang out. You only live a few minutes away from me after all!" Hyunjin smiled and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"I'll think about it..." Sunwoo said and even gave Hyunjin a small smile. He seemed to really appreciate Hyunjin as a friend.

Jeongin giggled excitedly at their little bromance moment. "Well, I have to go now, I still need to say bye to Changbin and Felix! Have a nice summer!" he said and hurried off again.

Hyunjin gave Sunwoo a short goodbye hug and made his way over to Seungmin who seemed to have finished saying goodbye to his friends.

"So, about that present..." Hyunjin smirked as he approached his boyfriend.

"Right! I almost forgot!" the younger exclaimed, opening his bag and pulled out a black box. Seungmin smiled excitedly before handing Hyunjin the box. Hyunjin gave it a confused look.

"What is this?" he chuckled.

"Just open it!"

Hyunjin opened the box and took out a weird rectangular thing. It was really slim and even a bit heavy. A few small cables came out of the box as well. Seungmin just smiled brightly, waiting for him to figure out what this weird thing was.

That was when it hit him.

"Oh my god," he gasped, "is that a cellphone?!" Hyunjin eyed it and excitedly flipped it around in his hands.

Seungmin nodded excitedly. "Yes, it's a really new model that came out last month," he said proudly.

Hyunjin pulled him into a quick hug and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek, causing Seungmin to laugh.

"Thank you so much, my love!" the older said, still unable to take his eyes off the device.

"Now you can text me anytime you want... or call me," Seungmin said shyly and quickly explained the most important functions to his boyfriend. "I also saved Felix' and Jisung's numbers in it so you can text them as well," he added.

Hyunjin didn't know what to say and just gave Seungmin another kiss. He had always wanted a cellphone but was too scared of what his mother would say.

Now all he had to do was hide it from her somehow...

"You have to call me every day, alright! I'll miss you too much if you don't!" Seungmin pouted and wrapped his arms around Hyunjin one more time.

"I'll miss you more..." the older said and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

They stayed like that for a few more minutes until the younger pulled away. He was extremely tired and had to get to his aunt's house to stay the night there. His flight to LA would leave tomorrow.

Hyunjin reluctantly let go of Seungmin and watched as he left through the magical stone wall that lead to the regular train station King's Cross. Hyunjin smiled at the phone in his hands, figuring he should've gotten his boyfriend a gift too...

"Hyunjin!"

The Slytherin turned around to see Changbin and Felix approach him. Felix was the first to hug him. "I'm gonna miss you, Hyunjin," he said as he pulled away.

He thought about telling Felix that he had his number and could stay in contact with him over the summer but chose to surprise him with that at some point.

Changbin was the next to hug his friend. "We'll see each other during summer break but still, good bye for now," he said with a smile.

"Yeah, man," Hyunjin chuckled. They would probably spend most of summer vacation together, just like every year. "Anyway, I gotta go... I'll see you guys soon, okay?" he said and took off with one last wave.

Changbin turned to face Felix.

"So, I guess it's just us now..." he pointed out.

The younger grinned at him. "I guess so," he agreed.

"Um, I actually have something for you..." Changbin admitted sheepishly. He reached into his bag and took out his Slytherin scarf, putting it around Felix' neck.

Felix looked at him in confusion. "B-but that's your scarf," he stated.

Changbin nodded proudly. "I heard it's winter in Australia and I figured that you might get cold and... also, you can think about me while you're wearing it," he mumbled shyly.

Felix' face lit up before pulling his boyfriend into a tight hug. He conveniently forgot to tell him that Sydney was hardly cold enough to wear a scarf.

"I'm going to miss you so much," he pouted.

Changbin stopped him. "Save the goodbyes for later!"

Felix furrowed his brows. "What do you me–"

Someone cleared their throat, followed by a polite-sounding voice. "Sir Changbin."

They turned around to find a tall, lanky man, dressed in an expensive-looking uniform.

"Oh Daniel, there you are!" Changbin exclaimed happily.

Felix looked beyond confused by now. "Who is that?" he whispered to his boyfriend.

Changbin grinned at him, before looking back at the man.

"Daniel, that's Felix!" he said.

Daniel's eyes widened. "The Felix?!"

"That's me. And you're... Daniel..." he said, before shooting Changbin a questioning look.

"I'm very glad to finally meet you after hearing so much about you for two years. My name is Daniel and I work for Sir Changbin's family. I mostly drive him around and cook him food. You could call me his nanny, I suppose," he explained, shaking Felix' hand.

Changbin blushed at the mention of his longtime crush on Felix.

"Two years, huh," Felix pointed out, looking surprised.

The older spluttered. "U-uh, would you look at the time! Daniel, don't we have somewhere to go?" he exclaimed and took Felix' hand.

"But wait, I have a plane to catch!" Felix said.

"Yes, exactly! And we're taking you to the airport," Changbin said matter-of-factly. "Daniel, would you please show us to the car?"

Felix chuckled. "So, that's what this is about. I could just take the train, you know. I don't wanna bother you or anything," he stated.

His boyfriend waved off. "You're not bothering us. And besides..." he trailed off. "I wanna spend some more time with you..."

"In that case, how can I say no, Binniebunny," Felix said with a wide smile.

~

The car turned out to be a luxurious limousine. Daniel opened the door for them to sit in the back before walking around the car and getting in the driver's seat.

"Wow, that is one expensive-looking car!" Felix exclaimed in awe.

Changbin shrugged it off. "It's alright."

Felix took his hand and pressed a soft kiss to his boyfriend's cheek. "Thanks for taking me to the airport, Binnie."

Changbin blushed. "Don't mention it..."

The drive to the airport wasn't too long and soon enough they were parked and about to go their separate ways.

"Daniel, could you give us a moment, please?" Changbin questioned, through the partition that separated Daniel from the two of them.

"Of course, Sir Changbin," the driver said and pressed a button, causing the partition to go up.

"Oh my god, is that your family crest?" Felix gasped in awe, staring at the partition that, indeed, had the family crest on it.

Changbin looked sheepish. "Yeah... my family likes that kind of stuff..."

There was a short silence. "Well, I guess this is it..." Felix said.

Changbin nodded slowly. "I'll write you tons of letters," the younger promised, putting a small smile on his boyfriend's face.

Another pause. "I'll miss you so much," Changbin said as he pulled Felix into a final hug, which lasted for a few minutes.

Felix tried not to cry when he let go of the older and kissed him goodbye.

"Are you sure you can't stay with me for a while before flying back to Australia?" Changbin pouted, still holding onto his boyfriend's hands.

Felix chuckled warmly. "You know that I would love to, but I can't! The flight is already booked, and my family is expecting me," he said with a smile.

Changbin nodded before reluctantly letting go of Felix' hands.

"Have a safe flight, yeah?" Changbin added as Felix was just about to open the car door.

"Thanks, I will! I'll write a letter as soon as I arrive," Felix smiled and pecked him on the cheek one last time before leaving the car.

Changbin watched as Felix turned around one more time, making a heart with his hands and mouthing 'I love you'.

Changbin laughed at how disgustingly cheesy his boyfriend was but blushed nonetheless, mouthing 'I love you too' before Felix waved and disappeared into the crowd.

Changbin still looked after him when Daniel let the window go back down.

"You didn't have to expose me like that earlier, you know?" he said, blushing at the thought. "You are so fired," he added jokingly.

"Only your father has the authority to fire me, Sir Changbin," Daniel replied, holding back a grin, which earned him a scoff from Changbin.

"Let's just go."

~

Bonus:

Jeongin was currently unpacking his stuff when someone cleared their throat in the doorway. He didn't even have to turn around to know that it was his older brother Jeongcheol, who was probably smirking at him.

"So, little brother, is there anything you might want to tell me?" he asked knowingly.

Jeongin gave him a weird look, not really knowing what the older was referring to.

"Not really?"

Jeongcheol walked into his room and flung himself onto the bed. "Are you sure?"

Jeongin exhaled, pushing his open suitcase aside and sitting down on the bed as well. "Okay, fine... there is this guy," he started.

Jeongcheol made an excited noise. "I knew it! Who is he? Is he in your year? Is it Daehwi?"

Jeongin furrowed his brows. "Daehwi? Why would it be him? We've been best friends since forever!"

"I know, but something tells me he likes you... anyway, if it's not him then who is it?" Jeongcheol questioned excitedly. Jeongin blushed.

"It's someone from my house... his name's Lucas..." he admitted.

The older gasped. "Lucas Wong? Isn't he way too old for you?" he asked.

Jeongin pouted at his words. "No, he's not. He's going to be a seventh year and I'll be a fifth year. That's a perfectly fine age difference! Ask Jisung. His girlfriend is also two years older than him!" he exclaimed defensively.

Jeongcheol chuckled. "Okay, okay! I'll expect an invitation to your wedding," he teased.

Jeongin swung at him, only missing him by a hair. "I will never tell you anything again!"

~

Seungmin came down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, drying off his hair after the shower he'd been craving for after his long flight. His mother was in the kitchen, making some French toast.

"Where's Youngmin?" he questioned, looking around for his younger brother.

"He's out surfing with your father. You know them," his mother replied cheerfully. "Do you want some toast?"

"No, thanks, Mom. I'm not hungry," Seungmin waved off, followed by a sigh.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" she questioned, with a concerned expression.

"It's nothing... I just miss Hyunjin already and it's only been a day," he mumbled.

His mother cooed. "Aw, my poor baby. Tell me about your boyfriend..." she said.

Seungmin smiled a little at the thought of his wonderful boyfriend.

"He's great... he's popular and sweet and funny and handsome. He's also really athletic, which makes sense because he's the star Chaser of the Quidditch team," he swooned.

"Quidditch... that was that... flying sport, right?" she asked.

Seungmin nodded in confirmation.

"He's really good at it. His team won the season this year."

His mother chuckled. "Look at you... I never thought I'd see you swoon like this over someone. You were always so focused on your studies. Should I be concerned?"

"Of course, not! My studies are still important to me. I am second best of my year..." he told her, only slightly bitter about his second place after Sangyeol had swooped in and snatched the first one away.

"And I'm very proud of you for that. I don't understand that whole magic stuff but I'm happy that you're good at it," his mother replied.

"Yeah... but I feel like I needed Hyunjin to get me out of the library from time to time..." he trailed off.

She smiled. "Well, I expect to meet him soon. Why haven't you brought him here this time?"

Seungmin shrugged. "His mother didn't want him to come along last time, so we figured that this time wouldn't be any different. It'll just take some more convincing, I suppose. You'll meet him eventually," he promised.

She ruffled his hair. "Good, I want to see who made my baby swoon like this," she teased.

Maybe bringing Hyunjin wouldn't be such a good idea. Knowing his parents, they'd embarrass him to no end.

~

Hyunjin had just finished reading the entire instruction manual for the phone Seungmin had given him when the doorbell rang.

He had almost forgotten about his plans with Changbin today.

"Hyunjin, I'm busy can you get the door, please?" his mother called from somewhere else in the house.

"Sure!" Hyunjin replied and made his way downstairs to let Changbin in.

They shared a hug and quickly grabbed a few snacks from the kitchen before going back to Hyunjin's room. You could say it was part of their hanging-out-routine.

Changbin gasped when he spotted the device on Hyunjin's bed, eyeing it curiously.

"Is that the phone you mentioned yesterday?" he asked the younger.

Hyunjin nodded proudly. "Seungmin gave it to me at King's Cross. I just finished reading the book of instructions; I feel like a phone-expert now!" he said excitedly.

Changbin reached for the phone but Hyunjin quickly smacked his hand away. "Don't break it!" he exclaimed and hugged it protectively, earning a pout from Changbin.

"What does it do anyway?" he asked.

"So many things! You can play games, listen to music, look at funny pictures, but most importantly, you can send messages to people! It's kind of like sending an owl, except it arrives immediately!" Hyunjin explained excitedly.

Changbin's jaw dropped. "You mean I could send Felix a message with that thing without having to wait two weeks?!" he gasped.

"Even better! You can hear his voice in real time, as if he were right next to you!" Hyunjin bounced on his bed excitedly.

Changbin bit his lip in thought before attacking his friend, trying to snatch the phone from him. The two of them fought for a while before breaking out into laughter.

"Okay listen, I'll lend you my phone a few times to call Felix, but only if you stop trying to steal it from me!" Hyunjin laughed.

"Deal," Changbin agreed.

Hyunjin showed Changbin a few of the functions of the phone and they had a lot of fun with the device, wondering why they didn't have that in the magic world.

He also showed him that he had Seungmin, Felix and Jisung's numbers and explained to Changbin what they were for.

The younger eventually set the phone down next to him, sighing.

"I can't believe how much has changed in just one year..." he said.

Changbin smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Last summer I was still in denial about liking Felix," he chuckled.

"And now we're dating... I would've never imagined that. I'm so lucky," he continued, his cheeks flushing a bit.

Hyunjin laughed. "Last year I was still dating around. I would've never imagined to completely fall in love with someone..." he smiled at the thought of Seungmin.

It was only the second week of summer vacation and he already missed his boyfriend so bad, he couldn't think about anything else.

They both sat there in silence for a few seconds, swooning over their respective boyfriends before Changbin chuckled again.

"I also wouldn't have expected one of our friends to become a father so soon," he said as Hyunjin nodded.

"Yeah... Jinwoo and Mina are such an amazing couple. I wonder if they're gonna get married soon..." Hyunjin said, causing Changbin to gasp.

"That would be amazing...! I wish–" he interrupted himself and blushed deeply.

Hyunjin smirked at him. "You wish...?"

"N-nothing," Changbin stammered, looking away.

The younger chuckled and decided not to question him any further. He felt like he knew what the older was going to say.

Hyunjin shifted on his bed and smiled. "I... I actually wonder what it would be like if..." Hyunjin started, feeling his cheeks heat up as well. Changbin looked at him expectantly.

"Yes?" he asked.

"...if I proposed to Seungmin." The older smiled widely. "L-like... I've been thinking about it and, of course, we're very young right now but... if we're still together after we graduate..." he trailed off. "I can totally see myself being with Seungmin for a really long time, so... why not?" Hyunjin smiled to himself and put his hands on his burning cheeks.

Changbin clapped excitedly. "I mean, I can't see why you two wouldn't be together after graduation, you're literally perfect for each other!"

Hyunjin went quiet again, lost in the thought of marrying Seungmin one day, until he heard a silent voice say his name.

"H-Hyunjin? Are you there?" the voice said.

It sounded strangely distant. "Am I imagining things, or did I just hear Seungmin's voice?" he asked Changbin, who furrowed his brows.

"No... I heard it too," he replied.

"Your phone, honey," the voice said. Hyunjin looked at his phone that was still placed on the bed next to him.

It said 'Seungmin' on the screen.

"Seungmin?" Hyunjin asked, speaking into the phone this time.

"Yes, it's me. You called me a few minutes ago but you didn't answer me when I picked up..." the younger said.

Changbin curiously watched as Hyunjin and Seungmin talked through the phone. It must've been hard for him to believe that it was actually possible.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my love, I must've called you accidentally," Hyunjin apologized.

"Don't worry, I was waiting for you to call anyways," the younger assured him.

"Changbin is here too!" Hyunjin announced excitedly and heard his boyfriend chuckle on the other end of the line as he greeted Changbin.

This phone call thing was amazing to Hyunjin. It was a crazy concept to him that he was able to talk to Seungmin even though he was on the other side of the world.

Suddenly, Hyunjin's eyes widened in realization. "Wait, d-did you hear what we were... talking about this whole time?" he asked.

There was a short pause.

"Y-yeah..." Seungmin replied, his red cheeks almost audible.

Hyunjin's eyes widened even more. "Um, don't worry about what I said I-I didn't... I mean, it wasn't... you don't h-have to–" he stammered nervously.

Seungmin chuckled at how flustered Hyunjin was. "Hyunjin, it's okay! I... feel the same..." he said shyly, making the older smile widely.

They talked for a while longer before Seungmin had to hang up because he had to go somewhere with his family.

"I'll call you again later," the younger promised.

"Alright. I miss you... and I love you," Hyunjin replied. He could perfectly imagine how red Seungmin's face must've gotten because of that.

"I miss you too and I love you even more," he replied.

Changbin playfully rolled his eyes at them as the call ended. Hyunjin let himself fall back on his bed, clutching his heart.

When he got back up, he was met by a pouting Changbin.

"What's wrong?" Hyunjin asked.

"You got to hear Seungmin's voice... it makes me miss Felix more..." he whined.

Hyunjin chuckled at his best friend. "Do you want to call him?" he asked, causing the older's face to light up.

~
Felix was already fast asleep when the sudden buzzing of his phone ripped him out of his dream.

He sleepily reached for the device on his bedside drawer, squinting his eyes at the sudden brightness from his phone.

Unknown number.

Who the hell was calling him in the middle of the night?

"Hello?" he said, his voice sounding deeper than usual, since he had just woken up.

"Felix!? Is it really you!?" Changbin yelled into the phone, startling the younger.

Felix could also hear Hyunjin in the background, telling the older that he could speak in a normal volume.

"C-Changbin? How– How are you calling me right now?" Felix asked.

"Seungmin bought Hyunjin a phone thing and I'm calling you with it!" Changbin explained excitedly.

Felix smiled. "I see~ Why are you calling?" he asked, happy to finally talk to his boyfriend after three weeks.

"B-because I... wanted to hear your voice... and because I miss you..." Changbin said quietly.

Felix smiled brightly. His boyfriend really never failed to make his heart race.

"I miss you too, Binnie... I should've missed my flight and stayed with you," he replied.

"I wish I could see you," Changbin added before Hyunjin snatched the phone from his hands.

"You guys are so disgustingly sweet, I'm scared my phone will break!" he teased.

"No, give me my Felix back!" Felix heard Changbin complain in the background. He couldn't help but laugh at those two fighting over the phone.

"Alright, alright, at least let me say goodbye to him!" Changbin said.

Felix heard shuffling on the other side, figuring that the two idiots were probably wrestling for the phone.

"Felix? Are you there?" Changbin spoke up again, slightly out of breath.

Felix chuckled. "I'm right here, Binniebunny," he confirmed.

"Good... um, so... Hyunjin's being mean, so I have to go," the older said and Felix could practically hear the pout in his voice.

"I'm sure he'll let you call me again if you ask nicely," Felix pointed out.

Changbin snorted. "Or I'll just turn him into a toad..."

"You wouldn't! We had a deal!" Hyunjin shouted in protest.

Felix laughed quietly, careful not to wake up his family by being too loud.

"Anyway... I'll talk to you soon. I love you," Changbin mumbled, getting shy again.

"I love you, too," Felix answered. Eventually, the line cut off and he settled back into his pillows with a huge smile on his face. He made a mental note to thank Seungmin for getting Hyunjin a phone.

Maybe someday Changbin could get one too and they could talk all the time.

He already couldn't wait for school to start again...

 

Okay, so first of all, I would like to say the BIGGEST THANK YOU! This series has been getting so much love ever since I've started it all the way back in May! I love this au with all my heart and I'm so so glad I get to share it with you guys. To be honest, in the beginning, I wouldn't have thought that it would get much attention or that anyone actually cared much about the story line, but I was so wrong! 

So thank you so much for reading, voting, commenting and supporting this story. It made me so happy to read your comments about how some of you were waiting for updates or even looking forward to Thursdays because of this (sorry for slacking so much over the past few months). It makes me really happy to see that my writing means something to people.

Oml all of this seems like I'm ending this series, however, as I said in the beginning THIS IS NOT THE END!

My sister and I have been working on a sequel to this one shot series, which we're calling Season 2 in our heads lol. 

This au will take a break in which I'll try to update some of my other works and/or start new ones, as we're preparing one shots for the continuation of this series. It will be called I Am (which is SUPER creative I know) and we've planned ahead quite a bit. It'll start at the beginning of 00 line's 6th year in Hogwarts. I hope we'll be able to start posting soon, but we'd like to have at least 5 one shots done before we get started.

Season 2 will definitely include more Jisung and Jeongin (I'm sorry, I kind of neglected them, especially Jeongin...). I hope to see you guys there as well! 

I love all of you!

Once again, thank you SO MUCH!