ready to love ♡

Makeup and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stand still! The camera's not in focus yet!"

"I am still!"

"No, you're not!"

The two boys laughed in the studio, creating a slight echo that bounced their voices off the walls. Hansol was gracious enough to help Seungkwan out with his videos, he knew his way around a camera.

"You're not rolling are you?" The blonde asks, looking his boyfriend directly in the eye.

"No," laughs Hansol, "I'm still adjusting the frame, babe." He makes sure Seungkwan is positioned evenly on camera and gave a thumbs up when it looked good to him. "Alright, now you're rolling," he said as he pressed the record button.

"Okay, it better be," Seungkwan muttered back with a smile, "c'mon now." Hansol carefully waddles his way over to the other man's side and sits down.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

The two cast one last smile at each other before turning to the camera, Seungkwan claps as a way to start the video and collects his thoughts before speaking.

"Hey, you guys!" He beams excitedly, "I know it's been a while but I have a very special video I want to do for all."

Hansol butts in, "I'm doing Seungkwan's makeup," very excited as well.

"I decided I wanted to do a video where my boyfriend does my makeup," Seungkwan laughs as he continues, "but I trust him since he's seen all my videos."

"Both are very true."

The time they spent was filled with laughter, it brought so much joy to Hansol. They had only been officially dating for the past two weeks, but it's been the best time of his life. Getting to finally hold his hand, be close to him, and tell him how beautiful he looked (not like he already did that before they made things official); things just felt right this time. He wanted to make Seungkwan happy, it was important to him to see that smile. The joy of being able to love someone again was a feeling that Hansol once forgot, but he was so thankful Seungkwan returned it to him.

The latter forgot the joys of being cared for, by someone other than his friends, Hansol took good care of him. He was mature to understand the other's mistakes but knew he would never be hurt again. Being with Hansol felt so drama-free, it felt so relaxing; he felt like he mattered to someone.

Seungkwan loved Hansol and Hansol loved Seungkwan. What they had was something that their friends had never seen in a couple before, but, they weren't complaining about it. Seokmin and Sooyoung were hesitant about this decision at first, yet grew to enjoy Hansol's presence, learning there wasn't any to be mad at. They knew he was going to be a good boyfriend. They only wanted Seungkwan to be happy and they saw that pure happiness in his eyes.

 

 

"Okay, wanna see how it looks?" Asked Hansol, who had just finished doing Seungkwan's makeup. It wasn't horrible, it just looked like his boyfriend had done it.

"I'm a little scared to see what you did," the latter replied, "you're on a thin line right now." Laughing, Hansol pulls out the little hand mirror and puts it in front of his boyfriend's face. His eyes slowly open and the man gasps dramatically. "Oh my GOD."

Trying to hold the hand mirror, it shakes as Hansol laughs so hard. "What do you think?" He was slightly nervous to see what his boyfriend had to say.

Scrambling to find the words, the older man blurts out, "it's kinda good??" He was being honest, he actually did an amazing job at blending out the foundation, it wasn't patchy or chalky like how Sooyoung did it.

"Are you serious?" Hansol asked back.

"Yes, oh my god," Seungkwan lets out a laugh and takes the mirror from his boyfriend's hands to get a closer look. Even the eyeshadow was blended amazingly.

Hansol couldn't believe it, "well I guess someone taught me well," he smiles at the latter.

"I think I did," he replies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter