first kisses and you ♡

Makeup and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonyoung pushed the door open since Mingyu left it unlocked, and stormed into the apartment holding a crying Seungkwan as Seokmin helped him into the room. When they reached the living room, Mingyu was already standing and peering into the hallway to see what had been going on, he asked the trio what had happened as Seokmin and Soonyoung helped Seungkwan into a chair to rest in. “We don’t know,” Soonyoung said, “he isn’t telling anything.”

 

“Go get him makeup wipes and tissues,” Seokmin instructed, “if we calm him down, everything is gonna be okay.” Mingyu retreated into Seungkwan’s room searching around his desk for makeup remover and tissues while everyone else was trying to calm the crying boy down. “Seungkwan, look at me,” Seokmin said to the younger, his voice was so soothing and nice to listen too “you need to tell your hyungs what happened. We’re here for you okay.” Mingyu comes back into the room with a box of tissues and a small container of makeup wipes, he hands them to Seokmin who then proceeds to wipe away the tears of his crying friend; Seungkwan begins to calm down. The blonde takes the container of makeup wipes and stands up to go remove his makeup in the bathroom; Seokmin and Soonyoung follow the younger. Sniffling, the blonde slowly begins to whip the makeup off his face quietly, his hyungs watching him carefully. “I can’t believe I put on all of this to impress him,” Seungkwan finally said, half of his makeup had been removed and he was staring at his reflection in the mirror. Soonyoung looked at him worriedly, “was he not impressed?” he said it quietly, not wanting to make his friend feel sad again.

 

Seungwkwan shook his head and stayed silent as he removed the rest of his makeup, “I can’t believe I wasted my time on him,” he took off his lashes and put them in the box that he found them in so he could take his eye makeup off. “I knew it was a lost cause, to begin with,” tears continued to stream down his face, but he remained calm and kept his face straight.

 

“What did he do to you, ‘Kwannie?” Seokmin pressed on, he looked at the younger with a worried look and reached for his hand, holding it tightly. Seungkwan looked back into Seokmin’s glassy eyes and he couldn’t hold his silent tears anymore. His friend held him close, pulling the younger into a tight hug.

 

“H-He doesn’t love me, Seokmin,” Seungkwan whimpered into his friend's shirt, “I saw him kiss someone else..” Then, the doorbell rang and there were a few aggressive knocks on the door; Seokmin gave Soonyoung an awkward look, they both knew who was at the door. Hansol. Soonyoung was given the responsibility of Seungkwan while Seokmin stormed to the door to confront the one responsible for a broken heart. The brunette opens the door and steps into the hallway where Hansol was standing, he is about to prove his case, however, he is interrupted.

 

“Shut up,” Seokmin hisses towards the witness, he had his whole monologue planned out, he was going to take all his feelings out, “do you know how many times Seungkwan’s heart has been broken? Guess, just guess, Hansol.”

 

The raven-haired boy swallowed harshly and answered quietly, “too many times?”

 

“Correct,” Seokmin said, “however, the correct answer was six times. Six times, Hansol. The first time was in middle school when he confessed to the school's sweetheart, who then turned him down. Then it was broken three more times in high school when the guys he loved were straight and nearly beat him for it, he came home crying to us with bruises all over his body.”

 

“I get the point-”

 

“You will be silent,” The elder answered raising his voice “Seungkwan trusted you and you let him down? You’re better than that!”

 

Hansol tried to argue his point again, “listen to me, I can explain myself. Just let me talk to Seungkwan, please.”

 

Seokmin automatically replied with a no, “I guarantee if you walk into Seungkwan’s room, he will cry and scream at you. Now get out.” The brunette turned back into the apartment and shut the door in Hansol’s face, leaving the blonde alone in the hallway. Soonyoung rushed to the Seokmin to update him on what had happened.

 

“We decided that we’re gonna do a sushi takeout to cheer Seungkwan up, you want anything?” the chubby-cheeked boy whispered to his tall friend “who was at the door?”

 

Sighing, Seokmin looked at his friend, “it was Hansol. I tried my best to express Seungkwan’s anger onto him.” he walks into the youngers room; Seungkwan was still crying while Mingyu was trying his best to comfort the wailing boy.

 

“We’re getting sushi for Seungkwan,” Mingyu told Seokmin “there’s a menu for the restaurant on the refrigerator if you want anything.” The tall boy sat down on the bed next to Seungkwan, wrapping his arms around the younger boy, comforting his friend in any way that he could. “It’s going to be alright ‘Kwannie, you’re friends are here for you..”

 

The blonde sniffled as he snuggled into Seokmin’s chest, feeling the warmth of his friend's kindship; he felt at home and comforted for once. They all order sushi and once it arrived, Seungkwan ate his feelings and emotions out while they watched RuPaul's Drag Race. The blonde’s phone continued to blow up with notifications from Hansol, however, he continued to ignore them; putting the other on silent so he could watch the final lipsync battle. While the commercial break was running, Seungkwan snuck the opportunity to get onto Instagram and upload a series of photos from the festival; while he searched through the pictures, he stumbled upon the ones of him and Hansol. His heart sinks a little, but he continues anyway. Collecting a set of ten pictures, he brought them into the editor and tweaked them to his liking before getting sent to the final screen before the post would be published. He tried to think of a caption, he wanted to be shady but sentimental at the same time. ‘How about…” He typed into the caption ‘축제와 비탄’ (festivals and heartbreaks) and then sent the photos out to the world to see them.


 

user:
Whats with the heartbreaks?? Seungkwan-ah, what happened???

 

user:

Do a tutorial for this look please!!

 

user:

This post seems so happy but sad ;^;

 

user:

Boo what happened???


 

Sitting down in the studio, Seungkwan looked at the table of makeup before him, he was going to try and do a first impressions video while trying to do a Q and A at the same time. The camera was already rolling, so all he had to do was start with his intro and begin putting on makeup; he mentally prepared himself to answer questions by doing simple breathing exercises to get rid of the stress. He took a sip of his strawberry acai and began the video. He started out by putting on his primer, it wasn’t new but most of the stuff he was testing would be, like eyeshadow and highlighter. As he was applying his foundation, he began to answer some questions. “Okay, first question,” he looked through the questions on his phone “how old am I? Uh, I am twenty and I’ll be turning twenty-one in January.” He grabbed concealer off the table and put it on his under eyes to brighten things up a little bit after that was applied, he looked at the questions on his phone and answered more: “how old was I when I started makeup? Hm, I was around 13? I remember that I used to watch my mother put on makeup in the morning and I was so mesmerized that she could go from tired to a beautiful woman in a matter of minutes.” He grabbed the setting powder and set his face with so his face would be matt. “Then one day when my parents were gone, I snuck into the bathroom and just started to do my makeup in there,” looking at the camera, he gave a shrug and then reached for his highlighter, bronzer, and blush so he could give his face some dimension. “Alright, let me do my bronzer first before I answer the next question. I’m trying to go with a subtle bronzed look now since that’s a trend now,” he grabbed one of his bronzer brushes from the table and dipped it in the medium-sized compact case to give himself shape. When he was finished he picked up his phone and scrolled through some questions he could answer, “do I have a boyfriend? Hah, sadly no.” He looked into the camera like he was on The Office very awkwardly and then took a sip of his frappuccino. He grabbed his blush and then brushed it onto his cheeks, but he still kept the theme of simplicity. Seungkwan looked at his appearance in the mirror and he was pretty impressed with how he looked, so he moved onto highlight, “alright, next question: please explai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter