bathroom confessions and chan ♡

Makeup and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a pretty early evening for a Friday night and Mingyu and Wonwoo were studying quietly in the younger's room, they both were in a history class together so they could share notes and make comments if something was wrong. During their study breaks, they would bring out sweets and soda and go crazy with them since who knew how long they were going to stay up studying. Sipping from his iced coffee, Mingyu highlighted a few important dates in his notes making sure he would look at them again later on. "Hey hyung," the younger calls Wonwoo over to him and the fox-eyed boy peers over Mingyu's shoulder.

"Yeah, what is it?" Wonwoo leans against the desk where all of Mingyu's notes were and steals the youngers iced coffee to take a sip from it.

"Do you think the test is going to ask questions about the Goryeo Dynasty?" asks Mingyu looking at his hyung with wide eyes.

The dark-haired boy nods, "yeah, we may not have gone over it much, but it's definitely going to be on the test" he says handing the younger his iced coffee back.

"Ugh," Mingyu groans and leans back in his chair "I hate history. The teacher doesn't teach us crap." he scratches in his seat and then looks towards Wonwoo who chuckled softly at him.

"I'm sorry," the older boy apologizes "it's just you're cute when you pout and complain." The taller boy only chuckles and he brings himself closer to the fox-eyed male, pressing a soft kiss onto Wonwoo's lips.

Wonwoo chuckles again, "cute," he says with a soft smile. Both of them hear the apartment door open and close and footsteps tip-toeing through the area. They both turn to Mingyu's door curiously, "that must be Seungkwan and Hansol," says the older boy.

"Want to go spy on them?" Mingyu whispers with a grin. Wonwoo nods and they both sneak out of the room and tip-toe towards Seungkwan's room, making sure they were hidden and out of sight from the others. When they peeked into the youngers room, they saw that Hansol was getting a small room tour and that they were looking at Seungkwan's make-up. "Wow, Hansol really seems to be into this stuff," Mingyu whispers to Wonwoo.

The older boy nods, "Hansol's doing it to impress Seungkwan though" he says whispering as well. They continue to watch and stay hidden. Seungkwan pulls out highlighter and Hansol then retreats to the bed, waiting for the blonde, Mingyu was going to comment something but Wonwoo stopped him from speaking. Seungkwan sits down next to Hansol, Mingyu and Wonwoo watch the blonde apply the highlighter to Hansol's cheekbone, there was so much tension in the room; everyone could secretly feel it. Wonwoo turns to Mingyu with a slight shrug, his face saying "what's going on between them?"

Mingyu replies in return "I don't know? Nothing's happening," they both look back towards Seungkwan and Hansol and they both seem to be incredibly close to each other; Mingyu tries his best to peek into the room as best he could without getting noticed. Seungkwan kisses Hansol. Mingyu and Wonwoo both widen their eyes and pull out their phones to get it all on record. The kiss looked like it was soft and pure, as a first kiss should probably be; it lasted for around ten seconds. Seungkwan pulls away from Hansol's (addictive) lips and looks at the raven-haired boy surprised before Hansol reconnects their lips for a second time. Mingyu quietly fanboys while Wonwoo's mouth was agape while watching the scene.

The kiss was more tender and loving than the previous, Hansol was mainly leading them along but secretly Seungkwan was putting in some effort. Suddenly, Seungkwan places his hand on Hansol's thigh and pulls the younger boy closer to him and slickly slides into his lap (insert Mingyu's internal screaming); the kiss turns deep and a bit lustful. Hansol gets surprised as the older boy slides into his lap to break the space between them, he wraps his arms around the blonde inputting himself into the deep kiss more. Mingyu gives Wonwoo a "ARE YOU SEEING THIS?! MY BABY IS GROWING UP!" look and goes back to recording all of it on his phone. The kiss, or makeout session, had been going on for a while, by now we would think that the two would be getting somewhere. Hansol starts to sneakily slide his hand up Seungkwan's blouse, causing the blonde to let out a quiet moan; we don't know what was going on inside his mind at the moment, it could be good or bad. The blonde turns a bright shade of red and places his hands on Hansol's shoulders to push his lips away from the younger boy. They look at each other, slightly out of breath, Hansol leans in for another kiss but Seungkwan places his finger on the younger's lips preventing him from making another move. "Uhm," he stutters turning even redder "I'm sorry.."

"For what?" Hansol whispers holding onto the blonde, continuing to hold him close.

"This feels wrong," Seungkwan says sliding off Hansol's lap and sitting on his mattress "you should go.." Hansol seems to respect the blonde's decision and he starts to stand up from the bed, Mingyu and Wonwoo take their time to retreat back to Mingyu's room before they would get noticed. Seungkwan and Hansol leave the room and head towards the door, "uhm," the blonde blushes with embarrassment as he looks down "the date was really nice, I'm not going to lie."

"I had a lot of fun," Hansol says looking at Seungkwan "I enjoyed this." Seungkwan nods and escorts the raven-haired boy towards the door but they both stop to say their goodbyes, "see you around maybe?"

"If you come to visit me at the store," the blonde says leaning in the door frame. Hansol leans in and places a soft kiss on Seungkwan's lips before giving him a smile and heading down the hallway. Seungkwan can still the taste of Hansol's lips on his; it's a nice feeling. He watches Hansol walk down the hallway before he closes the door and retreats back to his room where Wonwoo and Mingyu were sitting on his bed about to interrogate him.

"You and Hansol made out?!" Mingyu shouts crossing his arms "I told you to kiss him, not on his tongue!"

Seungkwan blushed, "hey, this is no way related to your "oh if you kiss him, I'll give you twenty bucks" thing!"

"Then why you'd make out with him?" Wonwoo questions giving the younger a certain look.

"I-I don't know!" the blonde retorts with a blush still on his face "I just wanted to..so I did.."

Mingyu isn't convinced, "why'd you kick him out when you were the one who got this sudden wave of confidence and made out in his lap? Huh?" he leans against Wonwoo and crosses his arms across his chest, demanding an answer.

Seungkwan continued to blush, "get out of my room! You two aren't my parents, okay!" Wonwoo chuckles, he only wanted to mess with Seungkwan, so he takes Mingyu and drags both of them out of the youngers room letting Seungkwan have his peace for once.

It was now Sunday and Seungkwan had not talked to Hansol at all. Nothing had comeup on Hansol's Instagram so maybe he was ignoring Seungkwan? He wanted to text Hansol, but he was too embarrassed about what had happened on their date. "Maybe he doesn't like me," he told himself as he was sorting through a new pr package that he got in the mail yesterday. Recently, a lot of makeup companies had been sending him products to review; of course, he wants to review and try on it all, but he didn't have that kind of time. Seungkwan felt his phone ring in his pocket, so he pulls it out to find a text from Jeonghan.

[ angel ]
hey, Seungcheol has an event and I need to go to support him.
Could you watch Chan for us for the day? We'll pay you.



[ kwannie ]
Of course! I was planning on coming over any to film so it works out for me



[ angel ]
Thanks so much, Boo!

Smiling at his phone, Seungkwan starts to pack up the makeup that was sent to him, this time, he was sent a new palette, foundation, and some new lipstick; he assumed it was apart of a new makeup line. "I gotta go," he tells his roommate who surprisingly wasn't with his boyfriend for once "I have to babysit and film."

Mingyu nods as he takes a sip of his lunch sandwich, "alright, I'll be here the whole time. By the way, have you talked with Hansol at all?"

Seungkwan blushes slightly, "n-no...I think he's too nervous too and so am I" he confesses "I don't want to talk about it, okay!" then he runs out of the apartment and starts to leave the building comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter