A New Start

House Of Cards

It was the first time Jin woke up after a good sleep. He rubbed his eyes with a small smile, turning off the alarm before it even rang. It was a normal school day, so he decided to walk to school.

Namjoon was in the hallway with his friends talking about the exams that were close. The school doors opened, Jin in full of confidence came in. He passed by his own squad heading towards Namjoon, as the younger let his friends a little bit back. The older tied his arms around the taller's neck, while Namjoon tied his arms around his waist. 

They broke the hug "How are you?" asked the younger with a big smile that didn't show his teeth. Jin shyly scratched the back of his head "I'm fine...uhm you?", Namjoon chuckled at how cute the other looked when he was shy. He softly hit his nose with his index finger, making Jin giggle.

Both squads were in shock. They were the school's biggest rivals and now the two were hugging. They looked each other from the distance, Namjoon's friends showing that they don't know either. Then, the two boys went back to their friends.

Taehyung asked Jin with eyes open in anger "What are you doing? We're enemies?". Jin looked at him in the eyes and responded "You hate them. I love Namjoon and we're making a start together!" with that he walked away, leaving his friends with wide open mouth.

Meanwhile, Yoongi and Hoseok were looking at Namjoon with wide eyes "So, what were we saying?" said the younger simply. The other two looked at each other, Hoseok spoke first "What was that? Are you talking with the squad?", the taller chuckled, shaking his head "Jin changed. We're...together now". They looked each other again, but this time Yoongi spoke "Wouldn't you take your revenge and you know...ignore him?!". Namjoon nodded "Yes. I took my revenge, but Jin helped my mother live. I hated them because I thought they were bad people, but Jin is not". Hoseok and Yoongi nodded and said "Alright, if that's what you want" Namjoon smiled passing his arms to both of his friends shoulder.

During the lesson, Jin and Namjoon were stealing glances one from the other. When the bell rang, Jin sat next to the taller boy "Exams are close and I really don't understand Maths, can you help me?", Namjoon smirked and started showing Jin the theories. Only 10 minutes left before the bell rang, they were both really concentrated in the lesson "Seokjin!", the older slightly jumped on his spot, turning to look. It was of course his three friends "Can we talk to you?" said Taehyung.

The four of them went in the bathroom. This time Jimin asked offended "Are you dating the tall loser?", Jin answered abruptly "He's not a loser! Yes, we're like...yes, dating". The youngest said angrily "Why are we learning it now? We said there are no secrets between us, didn't we?", Jin caressed his cheek softly "Everything happened so abruptly that I really had no time to say anything. I'm sorry".

Silence

Taehyung cleared his throat "Even though this will be hard. I'm fine with it. I want us to be united, right boys?", Jimin and Jungkook nodded, making Jin smile in happiness "Thank you guys. I love you so much!" with that they did a team hug. Jin mumbling during their hug "Friends forever. No matter what" as he tighten the hug.

After some hours, it was the big break for the lunch time. The two squads decided to sit all together. They were all silent for a moment, but Hoseok decided to talk, so the situation wouldn't be so awkward. As he kept talking, Taehyung cut him off "You never shut you mouth?", this made the older of him stop talking. They were looking each other for a moment, then Hoseok answered "Why are you still messing with me, huh? Do you want my attention so much?" with that he winked at him, making Taehyung pass his tongue on lips and look away.

Hoseok let out a breathy laugh "I always knew that you liked me from the way you look at me" a mischevious smirk on his face as he turned back at his food. Taehyung looked at him and said with frowned eyebrows "You wish!". All the boys laughed at the current situation, as they realised that Hoseok was teasing the other. Namjoon shook his head, looking down with a small smile "You're gonna all get along so well" slight irony in his voice.

They all decided to leave together from school. It was still kinda awkward between all of them. Jungkook said to Jimin "Hyung, I really wanna eat lamb skewers right now", Yoongi said abruptly "You like lamb skewers too?!". Jungkook looked at him with wide shiny eyes "I'm the only one from my friends that like it!", Yoongi nodded, his lips pressed together "Same". Jungkook smiled widely "Let's go eat together", the older blushed and nodded.

Not after long, Yoongi and Jungkook left together to eat lamb skewers. Jimin left because his house was close enough now. Namjoon had his arm around Jin's shoulders, while Hoseok decided to tease Taehyung again. He pinched his side, making the younger go away and say "Yah! Stop teasing me!", Hoseok giggle at the younger's cuteness and did it many times along with tickling.

Namjoon and Jin laughed, the boys looked so cute right now. Taehyung softly touched Hoseok's biceps, trying to stop him and said "My house is near now. I've got to go", the older pouted and said "I'll take you home" this made the younger's eyes opened widely "No, it's alright! Bye!" with that he started walking away, making all of them laugh. Namjoon understood that Hoseok wanted to make Taehyung feel comfortable and earn his likeness. Hoseok nodded to the couple and said "My way is from here. See you tomorrow!" with that he did a friendly handshake with Namjoon, while he patted Jin's shoulder.

The couple was walking quietly, when the younger said "It was much better than I thought", Jin chuckled, nodding "Yeah! I think they will all become really close friends in the near future". Not taking any longer, they arrived at the older's house, they stood in front of each other, holding hands. Jin said "It was a really weird and special day today", making both of them laugh once more. Namjoon hugged him and said "Good bye and take care!" with that he started walking away.

Before he could completely leave, he heard Jin calling his name. As he turned, the older ran to him, tying his arms around his neck as he kissed his cheek "Take care too!" they looked each other in the eyes for a long moment. Then, the younger slightly bowed and started walking away. Jin kept looking the other's back, lost in his thoughts. He was really happy with the current situation and wished nothing would destroy it.