Target

House Of Cards

Namjoon walked down the soulless & empty streets of Seoul. He was always a serious kid, everybody was amazed by his cultural behavior. His school life was also perfect, he was the genius of the school and of some other schools too. He wasn't a social kid, he only had two friends for many years.

Namjoon's life started falling apart after the loss of his father and his mother sickness getting worse. He was filled with hatred and rage, revenge running in his mind. The man was actually killed from that rich man who came in their house and shot his father. Namjoon was only 15 when it happened, he and his mother both sitting in the living room watching the cruel view. What made Namjoon's rage get bigger was that the police didn't do anything because the man was rich. After that day, Namjoon left all of his dreams and expectations behind, he focused on working and trying to make money for his mother's sickness.

It was a rainy Friday, Namjoon was sitting in his room with his two best friends, Yoongi and Hoseok, discussing. The taller admitted to himself that he really wanted to go to a university, mostly along with his friends, but he couldn't. They stayed silent for a moment, but Hoseok decided to reveal it "You know Namjoon, I hope this doesn't make you feel bad or something, but... the rich man from that company you hated after what he did to your father...his son is in our university" Hoseok looked at him in the eyes, while Yoongi was mesmerizing the heavy rain.

Namjoon was thinking, Hoseok's words echoing in his head 'He has a son?' thought to himself. The younger's eyes darkened, looking at Hoseok "He has a son..." his voice coming out dark, catching both of his friends' attention. That's when Namjoon made the idea a decision. Now was the time for revenge, the man destroyed his life, so Namjoon will do the same.

Namjoon took the scholarship for the university, he wanted to take the control of his life back. His mother was really proud, she always wanted her son to be someone big and not be like her or his father. Namjoon didn't tell her the real reason, he just lied because he knew his mother would be against his plans. While, his friends knew the reason and extremely approved of it.

It was the first school day, Namjoon got in the hallways along with his two friends. Hoseok was really happy, almost jumping and saying how he missed their school days, while Yoongi couldn't hold his gummy smile. Namjoon stopped walking and asked "Where is his son?", Hoseok started looking around with "Hmm" sound, while the oldest did the same soundlessly. That moment the doors opened, 4 handsome boys walking in, all the students going on the side, being afraid to oppose the richest boys of the school.

Hoseok said to the younger without taking his angry stare from them "That's him" he showed the boy who was leading them. The boy was handsome, big red lips, sweet pure eyes, porcelainen skin, everything was perfect. Namjoon woke up from thoughts as Yoongi hit his arm with the back of his hand "Yah! Are you here? Let's go to eat something" the younger just nodded, following them.

They sat all together in the cafeteria, Namjoon said "Tell me about them", Hoseok nodded "So, the leader and your target is Jin. His 'right hand' is Taehyung and the other two are Jimin and Jungkook". Namjoon was staring, catching Jungkook's attention. The younger popped his eyebrows with an ironic smirk on his face, making Namjoon turn his gaze to his friends. Hoseok nodded and said "I don't like them at all. Their arrogance and audacity is driving me crazy", Yoongi nodded and looked at Namjoon, who was deep in his thoughts again.

He looked at Jin, making eye contact with the older, not noticing that the whole squad was looking at him. The 4 boys started approaching them, Taehyung said mockingly "Oh! There is one more member in the poor loser squad", Hoseok immediately stood up and answered angrily "Shut your mouth before I...", he was cut off by Jin "Watch your mouth! Talk with respect to people with higher level than you". Hoseok slammed his fist on the table "That's it!" he wanted to beat them, but Yoongi held him back, making all of them laugh loudly in irony and start walking away.

Jin's eyes fell on Namjoon again, who had never taken his gaze off him, looking at him blankly. Hoseok cursed "This dumb es! I really wanna...ugh!". Namjoon nodded, he immediately understood Jin's character. He was sensitive and sweet under his arrogant defense. It wouldn't be so hard to hurt him.

The lesson started, Namjoon was not with his friends in his class, but he was with Jin. The teacher said "Don't be late, you boredasses! Whatever! Today, we have a scholar. He's younger than all of you, but he's in the class because he had higher score than all of you! You losers! Study!", the teacher's behavior made Namjoon hold his laugher back. The teacher fixed his tie, trying to calm down "His name is Kim Namjoon. Be nice to him and take his example!", Namjoon bowed and went in the back seats.

Jin looked at him as he passed next to him, while Namjoon ignored him. Jin was impressed 'This boy is a genius and hot' he thought, as he slightly turned his head to see where Namjoon sat.

The bell rang, Namjoon was slowly packing his bag as the next lesson was in the laboratory. Jin stood in front of him, his voice coming out sweetly "Hi Namjoon, I'm Jin. Do you want me to show you our school?", Namjoon looked up at him only with his eyes, slightly raising his eyebrows in irony "Why would I want a bully to tour me around?", Jin passed his tongue on his lips, fixing his shirt "I'm not a bully". Namjoon popped his eyebrows, standing up "No thanks, pretty boy" with that he started walking away. Jin slightly bit his lower lip, looking at the younger.

The rest of the school day passed normally. Namjoon went home tired, his mother approaching him with excitement "How was school?", her son faked a smile "Wonderful. As always the teachers loved me and my classmates are cool. How are you?", the big smile from his mother's face disappeared slowly "I'll go to the hospital for 2 days and come back". Namjoon nodded, holding many tears back "I'm sorry I stopped working mum", his mother caressed his cheek tenderly "Don't be sorry, Namjoonie. I'm proud of you" with that they hugged tightly. Namjoon mumbled to her "I love so much". Namjoon would hurt this family, make them pay for what they took from him. 

 

 

Hope you liked it >.< it'smy first Namjin ^_^