Revenge

House Of Cards

*This chapter contains violence.

It was already Sunday morning. Jin hadn't slept at all, he was sitting wrecked on the edge of his bed looking outside the window. He didn't care about anything anymore, he only wanted answers from his father.

He quickly got ready, wearing his black suit with a white shirt. Jin took his black Mercedes heading to his parents' house. He was determined to learn the truth.

It was the first time he felt nervous entering his own house. He was first greeted by his warm hearted but strict mother "My beautiful Jin. How are you?" she went for a hug. He gave her a quick hug and said in a hurry "Is dad upstairs in his office?", the mother nodded in response "Yes. You look like you haven't slept and eaten anything. Is anything wrong?", the son shook his head hurrying to his father's office.

He knocked, waiting for a positive response, which he immediately got. The father stood up "Oh Jin! What a wonderful surprise!" he walked towards him, but before he could reach him, Jin gestured his hand showing him to stay back. The older man got confused, while Jin's eyes watered, his voice cracking "Is it true dad?! Did you kill a man years ago?! Did you destroy an innocent family?" now Jin was crying. The father was in shock 'How did he learn?' he thought to himself.

He locked the door and demanded "Sit. We need to talk". The father poured some heavy whiskey and sat next to his son, he sipped before starting to talk "You know...I hated this man. I had my reason. I was more rich, but he had everything. We used to be classmates, he was more liked by both girls and boys, he was funny, handsome, tall...everything. His grades were better than mine, I had to pay the teachers for a good grade, but he no. He was a genius...then our ways separated, I got married. After so many years I met this man, he was pitiful" he sipped some of the drink and continued "Tired, thin, poor, sad. Later, I found out that he was married to a sick woman and had a genius son...just like him. I talked to him, but his friendly personality had changed, he was cold and abrupt...he laughed at me. Telling me that I got my position from my father and other stuff" with one big sip he finished his drink "I didn't take it. Even with or without him the family was the same".

Jin was numbed. Namjoon was right, his father was indeed a killer. He was the man that destroyed Namjoon's life. He stood up, not holding his tears anymore "How could you?! Does mum know?", the father shook his head "Not as many as you do. She knows that I killed someone, but not who...That's why she takes sleeping pills". Jin shook his head "I looked up to you, but...you disappointed me. You failed as a father to me!" with that he quickly unlocked, almost running out of the house, ignoring both of his parents callings.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was spying the house, seeing the whole situation. He chuckled and nodded 'Life isn't a fairytale, princess' he thought as he saw Jin driving away with tears in his eyes.

The father locked himself in his office, ignoring his wife's questions, he didn't know what to tell her. He felt ashamed, he felt like a trash. Drinking more of the heavy whiskey looking at Jin's photos "I'm sorry my precious son" he mumbled as tears started falling.

It was already around 22:00 when he received a call from an unknown number "Hello?" he said waiting for an answer, instead the person from the other line didn't talk. The father frowned his eyebrows, repeating "Hello? Who's it?", after 5 more seconds of silence, the person hang up leaving the old man confused. The unknown caller was Namjoon, still out of his window, seeing every move the killer of his father did.

Around 23:00 the woman took her sleeping pills, wearing her eye mask. He knew he had to wait for half an hour. Namjoon was dressed fully in black, trying not to get noticed. He was wearing a black turtleneck, leather jacket, black slightly tight pants and black shoes.

The father's eyes fell on the clock, it was already 00:00 he groaned, trying to get up. He was heading to the door, his steps slow and messy, he started unlocking the door, silently mumbling angry words at how hard was it to open.

As the door opened the father's eyes shot open "Who are you?", it was Namjoon standing exactly in front of his door. He had a blank angry expression. He kicked the old man in the guts making him fall back in the office.

Namjoon got quickly inside locking the door again "What do you want? Money? Take them!" his voice full in fear. The younger kicked him hard on the chest, making him lay completely on the floor, as he landed one more kick on his chest keeping his foot on it "I don't need anything from you! You took my life! Give it back!". He continuously started kicking him down, making hin bleed from his mouth.

Namjoon took the glass, that the man drunk before, throwing it with much force on the old man's body, breaking it. The father turned around, sitting in four, dragging himself extremely slowly towards the door. That moment the younger took the whole whiskey bottle breaking it on the back of his head. The man felt completely down unconscious.

He took the father from his expensive shirt, forcing him to sit on his chair. Namjoon gave him some slaps, bringing him back to his senses "Look at me" he roughly grabbed the other's jaw making eye contact "I'm the son of the man you killed. I came here to kill you, but...I realized one thing...you don't deserve it, you piece of trash!" with the last word he pushed the older man's face out of his grip.

Namjoon turned his back to leave, he heard the old man crying "I'm sorry, my son..." he had no time to continue, as the younger turned around and cut him off "Don't call me your son! You're a killer! Apologize as many times as it makes you feel good, but you can't undo what you did!". Namjoon started walking faster out of the house, still hearing the old man's apologies and asking for forgiveness.

He started walking on the empty night street. Tears started running down his face, he quickly wiped them, but they didn't stop falling. Namjoon stopped walking, going on the side of the road, he started sobbing. His knees couldn't hold him anymore, making him sit and cry all the pain of these years.

Why should things have gone like that? 

 

 

I'm really sorry!! I'm working and it's hard for me to make an update. I'll do my best to update as soon as possible!! Hope you anticipate!! "Fake Love" slayed ;)