Our Date

House Of Cards

Namjoon was walking on the lonely streets. His hands buried in his pockets, his head bowed down. He was deep in his thoughts as he was getting closer to Jin's house. He had a crimson purple rose in his back pocket, a dark pink bow tied around its stem.

He exhaled a deep breath before clinging the bell. He didn't wait for long when the older opened the door. Namjoon's eyes widened when he saw him. Jin was wearing a wide loosed black sweatshirt, skinny black jeans, a choker on the base of his neck. His bangs were slightly seperated on each side and a long earring hanging from his ear.

A small smirk formed on Jin's face "Are you ok?", that brought Namjoon back to his senses "Oh yes. Ehm...you ready?". The older slightly shook his head and went out of his house, but before he could close the door, the taller abruptly said "Oh Jin...I brought you this" with that he handed him the rose. Jin flushed red taking the rose in his hands "Wow! So special", this made Namjoon smile widely without showing his teeth.

The older tied his arms around the taller's neck "Thank you, Namjoonie" with that he broke the hug. They were looking each other in the eyes for a big moment. Then Jin let the rose in his house, locking the door "Let's go!", the younger slightly bit the side of his lower lip and started walking besides him.

Namjoon took him in a Cafe. Jin could admit, the view was wonderful. It was a place filled with trees with orange leaves, some were on the ground making the atmosphere more nostalgic. There weren't many people, two couples and they themselves.

They both ordered hot cappuccino. The ordered came fast enough along with a heart shaped cinnamon cookie. They started drinking silently, not talking, just admiring the view. Jin was thinking about the boy in front of him. Was he insane that he was in a date with someone that hurt him so much?

Namjoon's spoke in a sweet tone catching the other's attention "Jin..", the older was looking at him blankly, his lips slightly seperated. The younger exhaled fully and said "I've said it before, but I'm sorry Jin. I really regret what I did to you. My actions were out of range and hatred" now he looked deeply into the older's sad eyes "I was wrong for forcing myself in you. I will never do that again. I understand the result of my actions. I apologize".

A tear escaped the older's eye, slightly bowing his head, thinking for a quick moment. He looked at Namjoon again, still blank "What happened only stays on the past. Nothing can change. If I could turn time back, I...nothing...nothing would have happened to your family" he paused to exhale a heavy breath "I forgive you, Namjoon".

The younger took Jin's hand in his hand, caressing it tenderly "I was so wrong about you" his voice coming out softly "Even though I hurt you like this, you still forgive me. Thank you Seokjin" the older nodded, bowing his head, slowly taking his hand from the other's touch.

Soon, they finished drinking. Of course Namjoon paid for both of them. Jin was looking at the place when the younger placed his hand on his back "Come on" with that he started walking, making Jin follow him. Their walk was silent "Did you like it?" said the younger simply, the other nodded answering in a low tone "Where are we going?". Namjoon chuckled and responded "You'll see".

He took him in a forest. It was winter weather so the tree leaves were darker green. They were walking on a path of wood with some lanterns on the side that they were slightly the path, as it was still evening. A small smirk formed on the older's lips, raising his head to look around him "You know beautiful places". Namjoon chuckled, keeping a small smile, making his dimple noticable "My mother and father met here and started dating. It's really peaceful, people rarely come here. I come here when I'm depressed" he bowed his head, slightly shaking it.

Jin looked at him in sadness "You miss your father a lot, right?", Namjoon raised his head, looking forward "I sometimes blame myself. I should have done something..I don't know, just..." he exhaled, trying to break the comb in his chest. Jin held his hand "Don't blame yourself. It was only my father's fault...I know it's hard...but don't let your father's death take you down. Nothing can change. You already took your revenge and I'm sure your father is proud for who you are".

Namjoon stopped walking, turning his attention to Jin. They stood in front of each other, looking one another in the eyes. Namjoon caressed his cheek "You're a great person, Jin". Some heavy rain drops started falling. Namjoon leaned to kiss Jin, the older stayed still. Their lips slightly touching. Abruptly Jin backed off, softly putting his fingertips on the taller's plumpy lips. He looked at him in the eyes, so did Namjoon. The younger straighten his posture "I'm sorry" with that he awkwardy started walking. Jin slowly following him.

The night came, Namjoon walked Jin home. The aura was awkward and silent, none of them talking at all. As they reached the door, Jin turned to look at the younger "I had a wonderful day with you", Namjoon nodded, his eyes on the ground. Suddenly, the older hugged him, making the taller slowly tie his arms around his waist. When they broke the hug, they looked each other in the eyes. Then, the older turned, unlocking the door of his house "Good night, Jin" said the other walking away. The older turned his head to look at him, but said nothing.

Namjoon knows Jin is someone precious, someone who wants to be loved, someone who wants to be protected. He looked up at the sky, the rain drops were slowly getting more and more. Meanwhile, Jin was sitting on his bed, the rose in his hand, looking at it and thinking. The situation was difficult for both of them. They were developing hard feelings for each other.

 

Sorry for the late updates. Hope you like my story <3