Nightmares

House Of Cards

The heavy rain was pouring on the depressing streets of Seoul. Nobody was walking on the streets, only some people running to get quickly home. Namjoon was standing on his window, enjoying every drop of the rain. It made him feel something in his stomach, maybe it was nostalgia or maybe he was feeling complete, he doesn't know and he doesn't care right now. Closing his eyes a mischievous smile formed on his face. He made it. He took his revenge, he took what he wanted. The night after what happened with the killer, Namjoon slept good. After so many years he remembered what good sleep feels like.

Jin had a light sleep of 3 hours as the alarm rang. He quickly turned it off, sitting exhausted on his bed. Namjoon and his father confession were running his mind, but now he got up to get ready for school. As he got in the bathroom he checked the hickeys on his collarbone, which unfortunately were still obvious because it happened 2 days ago.

As Jin got in the school gates, he noticed Namjoon and his friends looking at him in irony and hatred. He exhaled, trying to remain calm and sat with his friends.

His friends had many themes to talk about, but the oldest couldn't focus. His mind was running at what happened on Friday, while his eyes also fell on Namjoon, who shot him a cold look and ignored him, making him feel even more like a trash. His thoughts were cut by Jungkook "Jin! Are you listening?", the older cleared his throat and answered "Oh sorry...what were you saying?". Taehyung shook his head "I asked you if you're ok. You look sleepless and that you're starving. Have you eaten?" with that Jimin gripped on his hand, showing him how worried he was.

Jin's eyes fell on the squad, then he looked. He quickly turned his eyes towards his friends "Everything is under control" he faked a tired smile. The boys were young, but not dumb, mostly Taehyung that knew him really good "Did the losers hurt you? Was it Namjoon? Say it", a tear escaped Jin's eye, immediately looking down "No. Let me be...it's nothing" he wiped his tear with the side of his palm. But Taehyung wasn't having it.

He stood up walking towards the 3 boys, catching their attention. The two boys followed Taehyung, while Jin stood up, but hadn't the strength to fight. Taehyung looked at Namjoon and said toughly "Yah Namjoon! What did you do to Jin?", the older boy raised his eyebrows slightly, showing how bored he was and not scared. He stood up and said in a heavy tone "Taehyung get in your place boy before I whip your !" all the random students that were around then let out a long lasting "Oh!".

Taehyung looked around him the students, then he turned towards the other "You're gonna what, bastard?" the irony in Taehyung's voice drove him out of his limits. He quickly grabbed him by the collar, looking at him directly in the eyes "Don't overdo it, Taehyung" his voice coming out silently and dangerously, instead the younger raised an eyebrow and said "Or what? Come on! Whip my if you're the man!". Namjoon was ready to fight, but the teachers stopped them. The older nodded, looking at Taehyung in the eyes, while the younger seemed to get angry every single minute.

Jin once more felt useless. His friends were getting into trouble for him, but the only thing he did was to stand and watch, instead of defending his own self, instead of taking the lead of his life.

During the lesson Jin couldn't focus, his eyes were falling on Namjoon on the back, but the younger ignored him like nothing ever happened. Jin was running out of patience. The bell rang, every student heading out of the class, so did Namjoon. Before he could leave he heard Jin "Hey!", he first stopped walking, slowly turning to look at the older. The other had frowned his eyebrows in anger, but  it only made him look cuter in Namjoon's opinion "You owe me a sorry!". The younger popped his eyebrows and turned to leave once more.

Suddenly, Jin turned him around from his wrist, looking straight in the other's eyes "I did nothing wrong! It wasn't my fault!", Namjoon did an annoyed expression "Jin you're a bully!". The older answered abruptly "And you're a !" his voice coming out louder than he wanted, but luckily no one was in the class. The younger was shocked for a quick moment, exhaling he replied "I don't care" he shrugged while popping his eyebrows and left the classroom, leaving Jin behind him. The older's eyes shot open "You bastard!" said almost screaming, but still the younger ignored.

School hours finished, Jin started packing as quickly as possible, he really just wanted to go home. As he left the school gates, he heard Jimin calling his name. All 3 of his friends were around him, they seemed serious, making the oldest nervous "We need to talk" said Taehyung representing what the others wanted to say too. Jin nodded in approval and they headed to his house.

They all ate together silently. The moment was cold, nobody was talking, the aura was heavy and the bad weather made things worse. When they finished Jungkook said "Jin hyung...what happened?", the older looked at him blankly, simply shrugging. Jimin stood up "I noticed the hickeys on your collar! What happened?".

A tear escaped Jin's eye, he looked down, sniffing, trying to keep courage. He opened his mouth to talk, but he was cut off "Did he force you?" said Taehyung blankly, trying to cover his angriness. Jin raised his head, looking at them for a moment, then he shook his head "I'm not ready to tell you...it's much more than you think...and...I don't know how will you react...give me time" said almost pleading his younger friends. The boys tried not to put pressure on him, not wanting to make him even worse.

It was around 22:00 when Jin went to bed. Yes, it was kinda early for a young man in his age, but he wanted to sleep. He turned off the lights, covering up his whole body with the soft yet warm bed sheets. Namjoon. The younger male in his thoughts, he exhaled, trying to forget. The day at the office of his father. His eyes watered, slightly squishing them so tears wouldn't fall.

Namjoon's mother came in his mind. The sick woman who didn't deserve to suffer like this. He opened his eyes, wiping his wet eyelashes. His eyes fell outside his window, the dark blue night sky full of shining stars and the moon lighting up his room from the window.

He sat on the bed, his back on the bed post, the sheets covering only his lower part. His eyes fell on the alarm next to his bed, and it was already 1:30, he exhaled heavier thinking to himself 'I can't stand this'. He laid back on his bed, determined to do something.

 

 

*My program was full. Thankfully I made it and updated ^_^