Save Me

House Of Cards

The beautiful blue sky was covered from the dark grey clouds. The weather was windy and rainy. Jin was mesmerizing the view out of his window, not being bothered by the high pitched alarm clock ringing. He slowly stood up turning it off, today he would take action.

He was at school with his friends, trying to bear the pain of what happened these days. Jin had planned on leaving earlier from school for a certain reason. The older boy ignored Namjoon, catching his attention and before leaving earlier he shot him a look, making the younger feel insecure.

Jin went to see Namjoon's mother. He watched the sick woman from the window, seeing how pitiful she looked. He exhaled a deep breath heading towards the door, knocking. It didn't take long for the mother to open "Oh hello! What a sweet surprise!", Jin bowed and said "I didn't have time to introduce myself. I'm Kim Seokjin" with that he bowed once again. The mother welcomed him inside.

She sat him to the table, bringing him food "And where is Namjoon?", the young man just cleared his throat "I actually came alone, because Namjoon would get mad. I came to talk about your health problem". The mother sat in front of him, her eyes immediately turning red "My situation is really dangerous,my son. I must do a surgery or else the doctor said that one day I may not wake up...I don't want to leave Namjoon alone" she said wiping her tears, while Jin also started crying.

The boy exhaled shakily trying to calm down "Mrs.Kim, that's why I'm here. I know you don't deserve this and I want you to tell me the amount of money that you need. I want to help you". The mother was in complete shock, she had only once seen the boy, but he wanted to give her so much money? She shook her head "No, my angel. You don't need to" she negatively shook her hand. Jin's face charged in utter sadness, more tears started running "I wanna help. I really do. Tell me the price, I'll pay" he looked down trying to control the uncontrollable tears. 

The woman caressed his back, realizing how much the boy wanted to help. She told him the amount, also telling him that it's expensive, but Jin's actions surprised her once again. The boy took out of his bag the right amount of money, making the mother completely shock "That's too much, my beautiful angel", Jin nodded "But I don't care, Mrs Kim. I really wanna help". The mother hugged Jin tightly, crying and sobbing in his arms, so did the younger. The moment was so beautiful for both. As they broke the hug Jin said "Don't tell Namjoon that I brought you the money, he'll get mad" the mother chuckled hugging him once again.

Namjoon came exhausted after school, but the great smell of the food made him feel better. Then, his mother came out of her room, ready to leave "Hello Namjoonie! Let's eat because I have to go to the hospital", her son felt confused about her so happy tone. As they finished eating, the mother said "I have the money for the surgery. I'll go to the hospital to inform them" tears of happiness gathered in her sad eyes. 

The younger was both shocked and happy "How? You mean it?" he hugged her tightly. The mother nodded "Someone gave them to me, he told me not to tell you", Namjoon was shocked. He didn't know anyone rich, except Jin. He looked at her kinda angrily "Was it Jin?", the mother nodded postively "This boy is a literal angel". For the first time he didn't oppose, not wanting to make his mother sad.

The mother was seated in the hospital. The doctor told her that the surgery would be tomorrow night. The woman looked at Namjoon and said "If anything goes wrong. I want you to stay how you are and make me and your father proud, alright Namjoon", her son nodded with teary eyes, trying to stay strong.

Next morning was still a school day. Namjoon went quickly to Jin, not wanting to talk to anyone except the other. The taller grabbed Jin's arm harshly, before he could reach his friends "What you think you're doing? You're a hero now?", the older male looked at him in disgust "How can you say that right in the moment?! You're pathetic" he wanted to leave, but Namjoon just dragged him in the toilet cabin, locking the door.

He pinned Jin with his body, his one hand above his head, while the other hand had a good grip on his neck "Don't get in my life. I took what I wanted. We're done!", he pressed on him harder. Jin managed to say "She told she would die and didn't want to leave you alone. Did you know that?". This angered Namjoon even more. He turned him around, pressing hard his private area on Jin's clothed bum "You don't know my mother better than me" he pinned the older's hand on the wall, while he had his own palm on the other's hand.

He pressed on him once again, making Jin let out a breathy exhale. Namjoon smirked "You like it, huh? I doubt that I'm a , you seem to love it, huh?" he started moving his hips forward. A tears escaped from the shorter boy "You don't understand, Namjoon. You see the side you only want to see". Now the younger wrapped a hand around his neck "Shut your mouth, Jin. Don't make me shut in the harsh way" he gave him one more , leaving the stall.

Jin shut his eyes, kneeling down. He felt so weak under Namjoon, his words could break him down so easily. This time he gathered his strength getting up, he didn't want to be a weak person, he didn't want anyone to take advantage of him again.

After school, Namjoon went immediately in the hospital. His friends came to wish the mother the best, but had to leave early because they were busy.

The surgery would be in an hour, so at 21:00. The mother held her son's hand "Namjoon, please bring Jin here. I really wanna see him", Namjoon wanted to say something, but he would only make his mother worse, so he quickly headed at Jin's house.

The older was looking outside his window, drinking hot coffee when the doorbell rang. He was surprised when he saw the younger "Namjoon, what are you doing here?", the taller boy looked out of breath, obviously running to arrive here. He exhaled and said "My mum wants to see you before her surgery". Jin face brightened up, immediately agreeing.

They went with Jin's car in the hospital, quickly heading in her room. As he opened the door he saw Namjoon's mother looking at him with a proud smile "Jin, my beautiful son! I'm glad you came!", the boy went to hug her. The mother whispered in his ear "If I don't make it, please take care of Namjoon. I know he'll harm himself", Jin looked at her in the eyes and said "Nothing will go wrong, trust me", tears were ready to fall from the mother's eyes "Do you promise me, Seokjin? Will you take care of Namjoon?", Jin turned to look at the younger behind him. 

It was the first time he saw Namjoon sad. He looked at the sick woman and said while looking in her eyes "I promise", once again the mother hugged him. Also hugging her real son before the surgery started.

The boys waited out of her room, sitting on the chairs. Namjoon gathered energy and told him "You can go home now", Jin shook his head, looking at him "No, I'll wait". The older really wanted to ask him how did he know his house or if he will stop hating him for no reason and many more, but then he heard Namjoon's sobbings.

It was the first time he saw Namjoon weak, crying and sobbing. He found the view along with the situation extremely sad, making him teary. Namjoon gulped and said "And what if she doesn't make it?", Jin wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulder "Don't say that. She's gonna make it and she's gonna be just fine".

Namjoon let out another sob, but this time Jin turned him around, making Namjoon hug him fully. The younger buried his head on the other's neck "The doctor had said that even if she makes the surgery there is 50% of not making it" with that he tightened his hug. Jin cracked up, he couldn't hold his tears anymore "Everything will be fine" he caressed Namjoon's back tenderly, letting the other cry out as much as he wanted. The situation was risky, but Jin believed in her.