Behind You

House Of Cards

After the day Namjoon came in the school Jin was still looking for excuses to talk to him, as the younger tried hard to ignore him everytime. This still didn't stop Jin from trying.

They just finished a hard Maths lesson. Namjoon was stretching on his seat, ready to go out. Before he could stand up, Jin took a chair sitting next to him "Look Namjoon, I know you don't like me because we had a bad start, but ok, we will stop", Namjoon looked at him boredly "Alright". He wanted to leave, but Jin said abruptly "Wait! Ehm...I don't understand something from the lesson and...ehm...can you help me?", Namjoon looked at him for a moment. He decided to sit and help him, making the older smile widely.

As they finished, Jin's friends came in the class, all three of them surprised as they saw their friend with Namjoon. They all stood close, catching both of their attention, Jimin spoke first "Look what we have here. Jin with the new loser", Namjoon raised his eyebrows in 'surprise', then Jungkook continued "What are you waiting for, poor boy?! Leave", then Taehyung abruptly said "Maybe he's so dumb he doesn't understand our words" with that all of them laughed. Namjoon tighten his fist ready to punch them, but Jin stopped them "Guys! Stop!" his tone demanding. He bowed to Namjoon, walking passed his friends motioning them with his head to follow him.

The boys shot Namjoon an angry look and before leaving Jimin mumbled "Loser freak" and left the classroom. Namjoon chuckled, a mischievous smirk on his face 'Let's see who will laugh the loudest in the end'.

The school hours finished, Namjoon was walking with his friends out, his eyes fixed on Jin and his squad. Soon, Jin goodbyed his friends, now walking alone, so did Namjoon. He left his friends in confusion, but the boys didn't mind as they quickly understood that this was a part of his plan.

The way that Jin was going had nothing to do with Namjoon's house. After 15 minutes of walking, Jin arrived at his villa. A big brown-white house with rich curtains covering the long sized windows and big balcony with a great view of the forest around the house.

Namjoon hid somewhere in the trees that were surrounding the place, while the older got inside. The younger frowned his eyebrows when he noticed that the handsome boy lived alone, making him chuckle deeply, as it made him an easier target.

As the older finished eating, he quickly went to shower. That was Namjoon's chance. He broke in the house from the kitchen door, sneaking inside, his steps were so quiet, he himself was could barely hear them. He went upstairs, hearing the water from the bathroom, he went in his room copying Jin father's number from his phone. It didn't take him long, he placed the other's phone exactly where he found it.

He slowly approached the sound from the bathroom, opening the door only the slightest. The first thing he faced was Jin's back, then his eyes started running down his body, checking him out. The way he passed his hand through his wet hair, the water falling on his back and soon his eyes fell on the other's back private area. He his lips enjoying the unbearbly hot view. As Jin closed the water, brought the younger back at his senses. He silently closed the door, immediately going downstairs. He then quickly headed to the kitchen, hearing Jin say "Is anybody here?", Namjoon frowned his face, cursing inside him. How could he get distracted so easily?

He went out the exact way he came in, lightly closing the door as he heard Jin's loud footsteps getting closer to him. Jin noticed that the kitchen door wasn't shut good, so he opened it looking outside the door, only wearing his white expensive robe. He saw no one, so he now locked the kitchen door, quickly running upstairs to see if money or something expensive was missing. Meanwhile, Namjoon stopped hiding behind a tree, looking at Jin who was searching his things. That moment he found his way to leave without being noticed.

As he arrived home, he was alone as his mum was in the hospital. He exhaled and looked at the number "You'll pay" he mumbled as he named the contact 'Killer'.

It was a boring Saturday, Jin and his friends were gossiping and laughing at some boys. Then Jimin decided to ask "Jin? Do you like the new freak in the loser squad?", Jin rolled his eyes "No". Lie. Taehyung mocked "Yeah sure. Then why did you bow to him?", Jin rolled his eyes once more "Because he's not like the neanderthal Hoseok or the soulless grandpa Yoongi. He's smart and mature", they were all concentrated to the older's words. Suddenly, Jungkook laughed loudly "No hyung, you fool no one. So, this means you like him?", Jin shrugged and said hesitantly "No, I don't think so", they all giggled, except Jimin who started singing "Caught in a lie" making all of them laugh loudly.

The bell rang, Jin was the first one to enter along with another male student. As Jin started walking towards his seat, a boy accidentally fell on him "Oh sorry" said the boy apologetically, instead Jin got angry "Watch your steps, you worthless idiot!", the boy looked down and mumbled "Sorry" in fear once again, while Jin replied this time "I don't need your useless sorries! Just get out of my face!". The boy passed next to Jin, walking towards his seat, while the arrogant boy turned to look at him, noticing Namjoon standing back there. He had obviously seen the whole scene. The younger just shook his head in disappointment, while Jin looked down cursing in his head . During the lesson, Jin was thinking only about Namjoon.

It was at last break. Jin approached Namjoon, scratching his arm he said "Ehm...Namjoon", the younger looked up at him, getting up. He motioned for the older to follow him not wanting to hear the older's lies. They got in the WC, Namjoon slammed the older against the wall, getting really close to him, almost pressing him with his body "You're a mean person, Jin", the older was breathing heavily, he looked up at the taller boy "So what?! At least I'm good to you". That moment other boys got in the WC too, so Namjoon dragged Jin into a cabin, locking at the door.

Jin had freaked out for a moment. They were touching bodies, as his back was on the cabin wall and they were looking each other in the eyes. Namjoon chuckled "You like it? You like it when I'm rough with you?", Jin looked on the side not answering, only approving it with his body language. Then Namjoon went down on his ear, now making the older release a silent moan "You deserve a punishment, don't you?! You both are gonna pay?", Jin frowned his eyebrows turning to look at the younger "Both?", Namjoon had a mischievous smirk on his face "You'll see what I mean, sweetheart" with that he unlocked the cabin, leaving Jin in utter confusion.

Namjoon was sitting with his two friends in his home, telling them the today situation. Hoseok spoke abruptly "This ! All people like him like it like that", Namjoon shook his head "Of course this princess doesn't like it rough. He just found the situation hot and I can make sure to hate it when the time comes", this caught both boys off guard. Hoseok popped his eyebrows, sticking his tongue out, showing that he likes it. While Yoongi looked at him intensely, slightly smirking, also approving of it.

When the time comes Namjoon will make sure all the family pays every single bad thing that happened to him because of them.