Epilogue 1 - Unexpected meeting

I left my heart in Hiroshima

Sungmin was hugging his Starbuck's pink flask while walking to the meeting room. Nowadays it had became his constant companion wherever he went. He just loved his Hiroshima flask.

It has been 4 months since he came back and now a travel e-magazine has approached his boss to allow them to use Sungmin's photos of Hiroshima in their webpage. They were having a meeting to look through the original photos and the charges that Sungmin's boss will charge the e-magazine for rights of using the photos. 

His photos were well received and praised on social media and last month's issue was sold out because a lot of Japanese community in Korea bought it, and some schools even ordered the magazine for their history research periodicals.

The truth was, Sungmin wrote the article with feelings. The photos were amazingly captured to depict the remains of the bombing and the suffering of war to the people. It was an amazing publications and before long, after it was advertised in social media as well as at bookshops, people started grabbing the magazine and Sungmin's boss has to request the printer to print another 2,000 copies.

Sungmin's mind went back to the person that he missed most. How he wished that he could fly to Hiroshima again just to meet those big brown eyes, handsome face, tall and to hear those y deep voice. How he missed Kyuhyun. Eventhough they often talk on the phone, it is different because they were not with each other. Maybe, his next personal trip, he would consider flying there. But what if Kyuhyun didn't feel the same way? What if he was just an acquaintance to Kyuhyun and didn't even missed him?.

"Hyung, there's somebody outside waiting to meet you. Maybe another publisher who wants to use your photos" Donghae said after Sungmin came back from his meeting. 

"Ohh ok, thanks, at the reception?" 

"Yup, in room 1 at the reception. I saw him asking the receptionist just now on my way in, and he's very handsome, but, sadly, he's not my type" Donghae laughed and dodge when Sungmin threw a crumple paper at him. 

Sungmin took his folder along, and his flask, in case the person wanted to discuss the photos with him. If the publisher really wanted to use his photos, then Sungmin would bring in his boss. 

He entered the room and greeted the guest "Annyeong, thank you for waiting. Sorry I'm late". 

The guest who was looking at some periodicals at the end of the room, turned around when Sungmin greeted him. Smiling, the guest said "Annyeong, Sungmin". 

Sungmin's jaw dropped. "Kyu... Kyuhyun?" 

"Chwang, I've decided to visit Seoul" Kyuhyun told Changmin two months ago. They were having coffee at Starbucks at Hiroshima Station. 

Changmin nearly choke on his coffee and he coughed out loud to ease his throat. "You are joking, right?" 

"No, I'm serious, you dimwit" Kyuhyun said while passing a serviette to his friend. 

"Because of that guy?" Changmin took the serviette and wiped his mouth. 

Kyuhyun was quiet. Indeed, it was because of Sungmin. He missed him and wanted so much to see him. Kyuhyun had told Changmin about Sungmin because Changmin had been pestering him to confess what had happened while he was away, because Kyuhyun suddenly became cheerful and always smiling. And Kyuhyun couldn't hide his feelings of longing for Sungmin everytime he saw a tourist with a similar camera so much so that Changmin had guessed correctly that Kyuhyun had finally fallen in love. 

"But, you will see your father as well, right?" Changmin tried his luck. 

"I... guess so..." 

"Great Kyu. But I must give credit to that guy because I've been pestering you to go back to Seoul for years, and was unsuccessful, yet when that guy came into your life, you just decided to go back just like that" Changmin was complaining. 

"Because, I want to see him..." 

"Yeah yeah...." Changmin laughed. "But have you told him that you are coming? Do you know where to find him?" 

"No, coz I want to give him a surprise. And yeah, I have his office address" 

"Alright then, good luck Kyu. But what's next? A long distance relationship? I don't think you want to work in Seoul..." 

"Frankly speaking, I haven't think that far. I just want to know whether he likes me. We can then work out the relationship part, yeah why not, long distance relationship sounds ok too hahaha" Kyuhyun laughed.

Changmin was happy that Kyuhyun smiles and laugh a lot nowadays. Kyuhyun also followed him to Kobe the week before and now, Kyuhyun didn't even mind to go out for a drink on weekends, which previously he would just preferred to play his games at his apartment. Changmin saw that guy before, from Kyuhyun's handphone gallery, and Changmin think that the guy was cute and prettily handsome, which he knew was the type that Kyuhyun would like. 

Back in room 1 in Sungmin's office, Kyuhyun was smiling at Sungmin's changing facial expressions. From stunned, to disbelief, to... ermmm, he wasn't sure, was it happiness? Kyuhyun stepped closer to Sungmin and opened his arms to embrace him. How he missed Sungmin. 

And to his surprise, Sungmin ran into his arms! Both of them laughed due to happiness of seeing each other. 

"Kyuhyun!! I can't believe that you are here! When did you arrived? Why didn't you tell me? You didn't even tell me when we talk on the phone few nights ago!" 

Laughing, Kyuhyun said "I just want to surprise you. I reached her about 2 hours ago? I checked in to a hotel and came here straightaway". 

Kyuhyun initiated a kiss. It was sweet but brief because Kyuhyun didn't want Sungmin to be caught in an awkward situation if somebody opened the door. 

Sungmin felt lost in that kiss. He regained his composure and said "Kyuhyun, can you wait a while?  I packed my stuff and we can go for lunch" 

"If you are busy, we can always meet later..." Kyu said, holding Sungmin's hand. 

"No, no, I'm free. Give me 10 minutes" Sungmin said while moving towards the door. He was about to pick up his folder from the table when the room door opened. 

"Sungmin, Hae said that you are here. Any problem?" Sungmin's boss appeared from the door, and then stepped in. 

Before Sungmin could started speaking, suddenly Kyuhyun said "Father...??"