I Don't Want Jimin to Be Scared

YoonMin Littlespace

Later that day, all the guys were back home and getting to know big Jimin. Of course, they all loved him. I mean, how could they not? 

They were all trying to agree on a movie to watch. 

“Horror movie!” Taehyung yelled. 

Jimin froze and looked around, nervously. 

“That’s okay isn’t it, Jimin?” he asked.

Yoongi butted in, “No, I don’t think that would be a good idea. I don’t want Jimin to be scared.”

“Oh no, I’ll be fine, hyung,” Jimin lied.

“Are you sure, babe?” he asked.

Jimin nodded, affirmatively. 

Soon, they all agreed on The Conjuring 2. Suga sat on the couch with Jimin in his lap, Namjoon and Seokjin beside them, and Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jeongguk on the floor. Jimin closed his eyes as the movie started, hoping he’d fall asleep before the scary stuff began, but Hoseok wouldn’t stop screaming and kept waking Jimin up. This made Jimin have to try really hard not to slip. He tried with all his might, but as a particularly loud scene came on, he couldn’t help, but let tears fill his eyes and his thumb to pop into his mouth. Yoongi didn’t notice at first because he was too into the movie, but Namjoon noticed and nudged Seokjin to show him. 

Seokjin got Yoongi’s attention and let him know that Jimin had slipped and was really scared of the movie. 

“Dongsaengs!” Yoongi yelled over the loud movie.

They all looked up and saw Jimin’s frozen in fear face. Taehyung quickly jumped up and turned off the movie. Yoongi pulled Jimin even closer to him.

“Jiminie..” Yoongi said. “Jimin, I asked you if you were okay watching a scary movie! Why did you lie to me!?” he raised his voice in exasperation.

Yoongi had not so much as even gotten slightly annoyed with Jimin let alone raised his voice at all. This scared Jimin a lot..even more more than the scary movie.

“Yoongi,” Seokjin said. “He was just petrified by a scary movie and your first instinct is to yell at him and scare him even more? You’ve never yelled at him before.”

Immediately, Yoongi felt guilty, as he realized what he’d just done. He looked at Jimin’s look of fear and sadness. His sweet boy was scared and all he did was yell at him. He may have made a bad choice of saying he was okay with scary  movies, but he didn’t deserve to be yelled at. 

“Jimin baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you.”

“It’s okay, Daddy,” Jimin whispered in his sweet, soft voice. 

“No, buddy, it’s not. I promise I will never yell at you for something like that again, okay?” 

“Thank you, Daddy. I love you.”

“I love you too, baby boy,” Yoongi said. “But you better tell me next time something bothers you, okay? I don’t want you to be scared or in danger or something.”

“Yes Daddy.”