It Was Dawk. I Scawed of the Dawk

YoonMin Littlespace

When it was really late at night everyone decided it was time to go to bed. Yoongi said goodnight to the other members and quietly sneaked into his room being very careful not to wake Jiminie. He very slowly climbed into bed and pulled the covers over himself. He looked over at Jiminie to make sure he was still asleep. He was. His little cheeks puffed out as he on his thumb gently. This made Yoongi smile absentmindedly and roll over, wrapping an arm around the boy and cuddle him. Soon enough, he was fast asleep.

The next morning, the sun came through the window, stabbing into Jimin's eyelids. He rolled over to face away from the sun and opened his eyes to see a pale faced man sleeping soundly. He thought Yoongi left him...but here he is...just sleeping beside him. Jimin's heart skipped a few beats as a grin spread across his face. His eyes wandered the man's relaxed face. His furrowed eyebrows. His soft, pink lips. The way his eyelashes gently rested against his cheeks. He really was so handsome. Before he knew it, Yoongi's brown eyes opened and met Jimin's. A huge grin spread across his face. The happiest Yoongi has ever been first thing in the morning.

"Good morning, Jiminie! Are you still feeling 'Little'?" he asked in his rough morning voice.

Jiminie nodded as he decided to tell Yoongi about the night before.

"Jiminie woke up wast night," he said with a frown. "Yooni wasn't hewe and I thought you weft me."

Tears were welling in his eyes now. Yoongi's heart broke at the sight.

"Why didn't you get up and come find me? I was just in the other room, love," Yoongi said softly, pushing Jimin's hair out of his face in a soothing way.

"It was dawk. I scawed of the dawk."

"Awe, Jiminie, you should've told me you were afraid of the dark. I would've left the lamp on for you."

"I sowwy."

"No, I'm sorry I wasn't in here," Yoongi said. "I will always be a call away okay? I promise I'll be here for you forever."

"O-okay...Daddy?" he said in more of a question than an answer.

Yoongi's heart swelled, "I would be honored to be your daddy, Jiminie."

Jimin's eyes filled with tears again, but happy this time, and he leaned over and kissed Yoongi softly on the cheek. Yoongi's hand reached over and gently caressed Jimin's hair as he grinned at him. Jimin was the most endearing thing he'd ever met.

"Are you ready to get up Jiminie?" he asked.

Jimin nodded and sat up. They both got out of bed and made their way into the livingroom where Hoseok and Namjoon were already up with TaeTae. The aroma of bacon filled their senses and they walked into the kitchen to see Jin at the stove, pushing the bacon around the skillet. Kookie was sitting at the table in a high chair. Kookie saw Jimin and his eyes lit up.

"Jiminie! You'we awake!" he hollered.

"Hi, Kookie!" he said enthusiastically back and sat down beside him.

Yoongi took a seat on the other side of Jimin and took his hand. Jimin, still talking to Kookie, squeezed his hand to let Yoongi know he was acknowleging him. Yoongi swiftly brought his hand up to kiss it. He felt Jimin grip his hand tighter. Yoongi was determined to get his boy's attention. He brought his hand up again and it slightly. Jimin quickly drew back his hand and looked at Yoongi like he was crazy.

"Daddy what are you doing?" he exclaimed with a giggle.

“I’m getting your attention, baby.”

“Don’t my hand. That’s yucky!” he giggled even more making Yoongi chuckle as well.

They just met the night before, but Yoongi could feel himself falling in love with Jimin. What he didn’t realize is that he was falling in love with the ‘Little’ Jimin. But what will happen when Jimin is big again?