He Felt Like He Was Going to Be Okay

YoonMin Littlespace

"Pack up your and leave!" Hyungseok yelled.

With tears cascading down his face, Jimin packed everything that belonged to him and threw it into a suitcase and a backpack. His boyfriend, Hyungseok, had come home to Jimin sleeping with a pacifier, a stuffed dinosaur, in Paw Patrol pajamas. Hyungseok woke him up and demanded what was going on. Once Jimin explained, he demanded he leave and never come back. Jimin, still being in his headspace, packed everything up, sobbing and stopped at the door. He turned around to Hyungseok one last time and said, "I'm sorry, Hyungseok, for being weird."

With that, he left. See, Jimin had walked in downtown Seoul many times, but he was Little! now, it was night time, and it was freezing cold as winter had his the city hard. He walked around for a few hours, cold, scared, and hungry. He grew tired and found a bench. He thought about his favorite things. He thought about cartoons, he thought about warm blankies, he thought about his paci and a warm bottle, he thought about stuffies. That's when he remembered he had all of those things. He ped his backpack and immediately found his stuffed dinosaur he named Tom, his blanet, his paci, and even his bottle. Since he didn't have any milk on hand, he decided his paci would do. He used his backpack as a pillow, stuck his paci in his mouth, covered up with his blanket, and cuddled Tom. It wasn't the best, but it was better than nothing. Soon enough, he was asleep.

 

When Yoongi came walking down the street, he didn't think anything different of the sleeping person on the bench. He figured just another homeless person. That is until he heard him mumbling in his sleep...in a baby voice? As he looked closer, he noticed the stuffed dinosaur in his grasp and the pacifier stuck between his lips as he gently on it. Is this a man or a child? He walked up to the dreaming person and shook him awake.

"Uh..sir? Are you alright?" Yoongi asked as soon as the person opened his eyes. The person gasped, looking extremely scared. He started to panic and shake as he sat up.

"Pwease don't huwt me!" he squeaked.

Yoongi was so confused. Why was he talking like that?

"Oh don't worry, I won't hurt you. But why are you here all by yourself?"

"My boyfriend kicked me out because he found out something about Jiminie."

"Are you Jiminie?" he asked.

The person nodded, "What your name?"

"My name is Yoongi. If you don't mind me asking, why do you have all this baby stuff?"

"I'm a wittle."

"Is that what your boyfriend found out about you?" Yoongi said, suddenly understanding.

Jiminie nodded.

Yoongi frowned, "He kicked you out when you are 'Little!'? What a..." he stopped, not wanting to swear around the Little!

"Meanie?" Jimin finished for him.

Yoongi's face broke out into a wide, gummy smile, "Yeah...a meanie." he answered. "Ya know, you're pretty cute, Jiminie."

Jimin grinned, "Fank you, Yooni," he lisped.

"Jimin, would you like to come home with me? I live with a few Littles myself so you won't be lonely."

Jimin thought for a minute. He had only just met this man, but his smile seemed so sincere and the thought of living with other Littles really appealed to him. He smiled and nodded, standing up and gathering his stuff into his backpack and following the man. As they walked, Yoongi, slowly began to touch Jimin's hand, thinking he might want to hold his hand. Jimin looked down at their hands and Yoongi hooked their pinkies together and soon engulfed Jimin's teeny hands with his rather large ones. He knew the Little was probably still a little distressed so he rubbed small circles on the back of Jimin's hand with his thumb in a comforting way.

Jimin felt okay. He felt like he was going to be okay. That was comfort enough.