Hey! That's My Car

YoonMin Littlespace

Jimin was sitting in the floor with Jungkook and Taehyung, playing with their toys. Jimin grabbed a little toy car and started scooting and rolling it all around the hardwood floor. Jungkook, who had been too busy playing with some blocks, looked up and noticed Jimin playing with his red car. This send Jungkook into possessive mode.

“Hey!” Jungkook yelled, causing Jimin to look up, alarmed. “That’s my car! Give it back.”

Jungkook got up and ran to Jimin, snatching the car out of Jimin’s little hand. Jimin’s eyes welled up with tears. Taehyung, who had been watching the whole time, stuck up for Jimin.

“Kook-ah, you weren’t playing with it,” he tried to reason with the youngest little.

“I don’t care! It’s mine TaeTae!” the difficult little shouted, causing Jimin to start wailing, loudly.

Yoongi was in his studio when he heard the door being banged on and the sound his baby boy’s little cries. He immediately threw himself out of his chair and quickly flung the door open to see his little with big tears rolling down his face. This sent Yoongi into a panic as he quickly scooped up the shorter boy into his arms.

“Baby, what’s the matter?” he said, quickly before he noticed Taehyung and a very guilty looking Kookie who had followed Jimin. 

“What happened, you two?” Yoongi said, sternly as he noticed Kookie’s guilty face. “Kookie? You wanna tell me?”

Kookie shook his head figorously.

“Alright then,” Yoongi said, turning to Taehyung. “TaeTae, you tell me what happened.”

“Jiminie was playing with Kookie’s car and Kookie got mad and yelled at Jiminie and took his car back.”

Yoongi nodded in understanding, “Thank you, TaeTae. Take Kookie back in the living so I can comfort Jiminie. And Kookie, you, eomma Jinnie, and I are going to be having a talk about you sharing your toys later, am I clear?” he said, firmly. “For now, I expect you to apologize to Jiminie.”

Yoongi sat his sweet little down in front of Kookie.

“I’m sorry, Jiminie. Kookie will share with you from now on.”

Jimin nodded, pulling Kookie into a tight hug, who immediately hugged back. Taehyung then took Kookie back to the living room, leaving Jiminie in the studio with his daddy. 

“Can I stay in here with you?” Jiminie’s sweet, soft voice asked, causing Yoongi’s heart to melt.

“Yes, baby, only Jiminie is allowed in my studio.”

“Really!? ONLY Jiminie!?” he said, excitedly.

“Only Jiminie,” Yoongi confirmed, giving him a sweet kiss on his forehead.

“You’re the best daddy ever.”

Yoongi felt another sweet pang in his heart.

“And you’re the best little ever,” he replied, causing Jiminie to smile his biggest, brightest smile.