There Were Two Sides To Jimin

YoonMin Littlespace

Yoongi extended his hand toward the younger man who took it graciously and gave it a firm shake.

They stood there awkwardly for a few minutes in silence before Yoongi broke it with a cough.

“Um..so Jimin, now that you’re ‘big’, do you want to go out and hang and get to know each other?” He asked with a nice smile.

“I’d love that.”

With that, Jimin took ahold of Yoongi’s cold hands and walked out of the dorm with him. They swung their hands back and forth as they walked and talked.

“So..” Yoongi began, “What should I know about you?”

“You mean ‘big’ me or ‘little’ me?” He questioned.

“Well, I guess either one. They’re both you, aren’t they?”

“Yes, that is true. Well I’ll start with the main thing about myself and that’s that I’m a professional dancer.”

Yoongi listened carefully as Jimin slowly opened up to him, telling him many details about both sides of Jimin.

Big Jimin was a professional dancer and has a fabulous voice. He is sensitive and sincere when it comes to people he cares about. He is very empathetic with whatever someone is feeling and ends up being sad about the situation even though he wasn’t even in it except to give comfort. He was just an all around great friend.

Little Jimin is very much like big Jimin in the fact that he is very caring and nice to people. But he is a lot more shy and quiet than big Jimin. He’s usually well behaved considering he had to be because he never had a caregiver before Yoongi. He loved his dinosaur, Tom and warm bottles of milk and is scared of the dark and being left, which Yoongi already know about.

These were the two sides of Jimin. And Yoongi adored each side of the dancer. Even though the two sides are similar, Yoongi knows that even if the two sides were polar opposite, his feelings would still be the same way they are now.

In literally a day, he was feeling himself falling in love with Jimin.