He's a Little and He Carries Around a Stuffed Triceratops

YoonMin Littlespace

After Jimin had been asleep for some time, he gently laid him down and pulled the covers over his sleeping form before walking out to find that the other Littles were gone to bed as well. Jin and now the rest of the boys were out now. Yoongi greeted Hoseok and Namjoon and sat down next to Hoseok on the couch.

"So tell us about Jimin!" Seokjin chirped, happily.

"Well, I met Jimin on the street. He was sleeping on a bench when I found him and I heard him talking in his sleep and it sounded like a pretty bad dream and he was talking like a child so I woke him up. He had a lot of baby stuff and he told me his boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend now, found something out about him and kicked him out. I realized what he meant by that. His ex found out that he was a 'Little' and kicked him out. Obviously, Jimin is adorable so how could I resist taking him home?" Yoongi explained everything.

"He was alone in the streets of Seoul while he was still in his headspace!?" Jin panicked, slightly. "How could his ex boyfriend be such a douche bag?"

"Guess he just doesn't understand."

"No excuse to put him in such danger!"

Yoongi's jaw set once more at the thought, "I know. I'm pissed about it, but he's safe now. I will never hurt him."

"So do you know anything about him?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know anything about him other than his name and that he's a 'Little' and he carries around a stuffed triceratops," Yoongi said. "I'll ask him some questions when he's out of his headspace..maybe even some when he's still in it so I can get to know both sides of him."

Hoseok nodded, "Sounds like a good idea. He seems pretty shy."

Yoongi smiled, "Even if it is because of reactions like his ex's that he is shy, I can't deny that it's adorable."

 

Little did everyone know, while they were talking about Jimin, the boy had woken up and found that he was alone. Jimin thought Yoongi had left him and began to cry. Jimin was a very quiet cryer so no one had any idea that something was wrong. He was also afraid of the dark so he didn't want to get up to find out if anyone was there. He was scared and felt alone. He stuck his thumb in his mouth to sooth himself. Soon enough, he found himself in an unrestful sleep.