What Could Jimin Do?

YoonMin Littlespace

Later that day, Jimin was playing with the other two littles' toys. The other two had shipped out of headspace because they had to get ready for work. Jimin didn't know that Yoongi had to leave soon and Yoongi dreaded letting him know that. 

Jimin seemed so happy playing with the little red car and making vroom vroom noises as he pushed it across the living room floor.

Yoongi walked in and smiled when he saw the little playing happily.

"Jiminie?" Yoongi said.

"Daddy!" Jiminie cheered happily.

Crap, he really wanted to stay home with him.

"Jiminie, Daddy has to go to work now."

"You're leaving?"

"Yes, love, but I'll be back in a few hours, I promise, okay?" he said.

Jiminie's eyes welled with tears. He didn't want his daddy to go.

"Oh don't cry, Jiminie. Daddy doesn't want to go, but I have to. If I could stay home with you, I would. Will you be okay by yourself or do you need someone to stay with you?"

Jiminie sniffled but said, "I can be okay by myself."

"Are you sure, dongsaeng?"

Jimin nodded, "I okay," he confirmed.

"Okay.." Yoongi said, unsure, but motioned for Jiminie to get up for a proper goodbye. "Well Jiminie, come here and give me hug and kiss."

Jiminie frowned but got up and walked toward his daddy's open arms. As soon as Jimin was within arm's reach, Yoongi scooped him up and squeezed his little body tightly, making the boy feel crushed but safe and protected. Yoongi placed a tender kiss to the boy's cheek and ruffled his soft brown hair. It was as if he weren't going to see him for a week when in reality, it was only a few hours. But to the two of them, that might as well be a week.

"I'll be back soon, Jiminie."

"Okay Daddy."

Seokjin walked in and smiled at Jiminie, "Bye bye, buddy! We'll bring your daddy back to you soon, okay?"

Jimin smiled and nodded at the handsome man with an eomma complex and waved at him and Yoongi as they left the room. 

The door closed and the dorm immediately felt empty and quiet. Eerily quiet. What could Jimin do?