th Chapter [Sinb]

Time For The Moonight [MV THEORY STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb's POV

"So... What now?"

I asked as I sat down on the small couch while we took our own spaces by pairs.

"Now... We just... Relax. I'm tired"

Eunha muttered, leaning her head on my shoulder as she started to close her precious eyes. She must've been tired running away to a deserted place by foot under the sun.

"You guys don't mind a few noises right?"

Yuju asked while Sowon eunnie and her lied down on a carpet watching a movie. Quite a funny one. And they were both chuckling at it.

"Uhm yes we do... Eunha eunnie is going to sleep"


"Just try to laugh silently Yuju..."

Sowon eunnie said and got back to their movie when Yerin eunnie suddenly caught our attention.

"Guys what do you think? Does Umji look like an ancient goddess now?"

She said after applying dark lipstick on our poor maknae. She's getting experimented by Yerin eunnie again.

"You put on too much eunnie... It doesn't feel good"

She complained while looking at her reflection in the mirror, I could tell why she wasn't satisfied. But she looked honestly really good nevertheless.

"What are you talking about its perfect... You're a dark lipstick queen now, thank me later"

I could only chuckle at their silliness, I seriously hope our innocent Umji doesn't get influenced by Yerin's craziness. It's not gonna end up good I'm telling you.

"Hey I just said eunnie is sleeping, keep it down"

I reminded.

~~~

Sowon's POV

Soon, after removing Umji's overly done lipstick and finishing funny videos on the phone, everyone felt sleepy, since we just got here they slept at the living room, of course being the eunnie I am I let them fall asleep first and tuck them under the covers.

"Rest well..."

I muttered, placing a light peck on Yerin's head.

It has been a long day, and a long journey, but knowing that we're all reunited now makes me forget all the tiredness I feel.

This day couldn't get any more perfect.

~~~

Present Day...

Eunha's POV

My eyes fluttered open.

I looked around hoping I would see my members again, hoping I would be able to talk and be with them like we did before.

But they were nowhere to be found.

"Why aren't they here... I... I don't get it, you said I would be able to see them again when its the moonight"

I said, I looked up hoping he would hear me.

"You're trapped Eunha... Someone locked you up. You can't be together if one of your members kept you, you have to be set

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter