th Chapter [Sinb] Dream

Time For The Moonight [MV THEORY STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sinb's POV

"Eunha-ya..."

I called her followed by her head turning to our direction as a smile crept on her face.

We ran, our feet gliding through the dead grass tickling our leg, making our way to the stupid girl who suddenly decided to run away from us.

What was she thinking seriously, she have us, there's no need to hide her feelings. We're friends and sisters after all.

I smiled and was the first to grab and hug her tight.

"You made us worry about you so much... You're stupid for running away like that"

I said with my muffled voice as my face was buried in her shoulders. All of us wrapped our arms around her, she wasn't gone until this morning but it was as if she had been for years, the way we wrapped her in our warmth was different. A good different.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know what to do.."

Eunha replied, she hung her head low but yet smiling. We were standing in the middle of an isolated grassy field, it seemed like we were the only people in that place. Maybe Eunha didn't think we would be looking for her... Well she's wrong. We'll always find her wherever she goes.

Hoping that doesn't sound creepy...

"I agree... Running off by yourself is a pretty dumb choice eunnie, you shouldn't have done it alone..."

Yuju looked at her with her lips pulled into a slight smile. I could tell what she was trying to say the way her tone sounded and the way she looked. I looked at her with an agreeing expression.

"We are sisters, and no one leaves one another whatever happens"

Adding up, Sowon eunnie said. Patting Eunha's head lovingly.

"Yeah... We'll always be here to join you in everything and don't you forget that okay?"

Everyone nods, agreeing at Yerin eunnie's words. Despite the fact that I think this is cheesy, she is right. We'll never let anyone of us suffer alone. Cause we're connected, somehow, more than friends, more like family.

"So... Does this mean we run away with Eunha eunnie together?"

Umji asked with a smirk, she seemed to like the idea too. We turned to Sowon eunnie with begging eyes, Of course I know she's never gonna be able to resist us.

"Well... That doesn't sound so bad..."

Sowon eunnie replied and Umji and I gave each other an accomplishing high five.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter