th FINAL

Time For The Moonight [MV THEORY STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin's POV

Before we know it we were laughing hard on our stomachs for the rest of the night, it's been a while since we did something like that and we never wanted a bit of it to end.

"I missed this... You all haven't changed even a bit"

Eunha said with a wide smile spread across her and our faces.

"We did change... A lot, but now that you're here we're all back to who we were"

Yuju followed and we couldn't agree more. It was magical how we were able to change ourselves because of someone's presence.

While it felt nice to have her back and everything in place again. .. I can't help but wonder if this is all real.

It feels real.

Everything feels real.

But it can't possibly be real.

Her presence, her hugs, her laugh, her smile, it all teleported me to the past reminding me of how it was like when we still had her, then it took me to the present telling me it's all back.

But how? It can't, its impossible.

We all took a break from the game mostly because we were sitting for so long that even Umji complained about it.

Then they out of nowhere started to play tag across the room. I would have loved to join but, I couldn't take the thought off my head.

I sat down by myself thinking about it.

"Hey... Is there something going on? What's wrong?"

Sowon eunnie said, approaching me from my back.

"It's just... This is too good to be true... This is a dream isn't it?"

I asked, looking up at her when she returned a smile instead.

"Don't you think you've been dreaming too long if it was? I would have already woken you up"

She let out a light chuckle.

"Don't think about it anymore... You should be happy that we're complete again, even if it was a dream, you have to make it a good one. Just enjoy it and everything else won't matter... Now smile"

That was when I realized she was right. She always is. I should be making most of this time I have with everyone.

I felt her warmth surround me in a hug and I took a deep breath returning her with a smile.

"Now come... Who said the game was over?"

Sowon eunnie called us again, we took a seat forming a circle and continued to where we left off.

***

Eunha's POV

Time ticked slowly and it was like we had all the night to ourselves until we knew it was almost sunrise and we had to say our goodbyes.

"Moonight is almost over... I guess this is goodbye?... Again...?"

I saw Yuju's smile drop with her gaze on the floor. I didn't realize we would reach a point like this where they'll be sad again.

I guess its my fault anyway.

"Nope... This is a temporary goodbye, unless the moon stops showing itself to earth, we'll always see each other again... Right eunnie? "

Sinb said, the smiles on their faces reappeared except Sowon eunnie's.

"What's wrong eunnie?"

I walked closer to her as she dragged me away from the group, making me wonder about her actions.

"They're not going to remember you when they wake up are they?"

She asked, I stare at her in confusion.

"What do you mean eunnie?"

"Before Sinb came to free you... I told everyone to let you go, I knew they shouldn't keep grieving for the rest of their lives, they had to move on..."

Sowon's Narration

"I was watching everyone all along.

I knew Yuju went out that day, that's why she never got caught, I wanted her to have a personal time with you that's why I let her go. I also knew she was never gonna move on like how I want her to if I join her so I let her be.

I watched her pick flowers, and bring your teddy bear and her letters up the mountain. I watched her fall, I wanted to help her, but like I said, I needed them to do this on their own.

When she finally reached there I left her alone. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter