th Chapter [Umji, Yuju, Sowon]

Time For The Moonight [MV THEORY STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon's POV

I finally got myself a peaceful sleep after what happened with Sinb, I don't know how I'll be able to help her move on if she sets a goal to find her, but I'll do my all to try at least.

Until I woke up when my phone vibrated, I was a light sleeper so any small noises could easily wake me up. I checked the phone and it was nothing but a wrong sent message, I silently cursed to myself for forgetting to put it on silent mode.

I turned it off and tried to drag myself back to sleep.

"Eunha eunnie? "

My eyes blink open, its Sinb's voice easily heard from the living room.

I silently hoped it wasn't her and I was hearing voices but it didn't stop there.

"You're here... You're free... I can't believe it!"

"And its all because of you Sinb..."

I heard her voice... I can't be hearing her... unless I'm dreaming, Maybe I am. I just need to wake myself up... I have to wake up.

"You were right..."

"Yerin eunnie"

"You're really here...Sinb really set you free!"

"She did..."

"I wouldn't have done it without you eunnie... You believed in me"

Why am I hearing them in the middle of the night? Am I hearing things? There's only one way to find out.

I got up and opened my door, swallowing a huge lump in my throat before speaking.

"Sinb, Yerin... What is happe--"

I froze in my spot, I wasn't expecting to see three smiling people standing in front of me. One of them who I knew was gone...

"Sowon eunnie!"

It was Eunha, her voice was adorable like always, I couldn't move with too much shock, there's no way this is possible until Eunha wrapped her arms around me. I knew I was proven wrong.

"What's wrong? Didn't you miss me?"

She chuckled cutely and I open my mouth but no words came out.

"I know... Its sudden and its strange that I'm here but... The question why doesn't matter..."

I returned a smile and hugged her so tightly. she's right. It doesn't matter. Nothing else matters now that we're complete again.

"I miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter