th Chapter [Yuju]

Time For The Moonight [MV THEORY STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuju's POV

I was sitting on my bed, still devastated from what happened for the past months.

I still don't understand why she would do this... She had us and we were there for her when she needed us... Why would she leave so abruptly, without even saying goodbye?

I understand that she was pained, but if she would've just let us help, everything would've been fine.

I sighed and look over at my bed table... I saw a white teddy bear. Eunnie's favorite...

I couldn't help but smile, I remember she always loved stuff toys, she had it scattered all around her room before and when Umji locked hers up in a cage Eunha would sneak over and free them.

I placed the fluffy thing on my lap and just... stared, I didn't even notice a tear roll down my cheek while I did.

"I miss you eunnie... What do I do?"

It may sound a bit crazy... As if talking to a bear isn't crazy enough but as if the bear talked, I had an idea.

I'm going to visit her.

"Wait for me eunnie... I'm coming to meet you"

I quickly stood up from my seat and changed into some decent clothes. I also took some envelopes and a box, putting the letters I made before inside it.

And right after, I made my way out of the house, luckily Sowon eunnie didn't catch me otherwise she would never let me go alone. I just want to be alone for once.

I fetched a flower vase on the way and decided to stop by at the flower garden.

As soon as I got there I immediately searched for Eunha's favorite flowers, the same kind of flowers she layed on back when we went on a road trip to listen to nature. Those were such good memories...

I put the flowers all together in the vase.

Beautiful...

And I made my way to her stone, It will be a long way... But I'll manage to go, just for eunnie.

After having a few bumps on the road, I picked myself up and finally reached her.

"I'm here eunnie... I brought you some things, I hope you like it"

I bring down everything beside her stone and sat there... Hugging it, hugging her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter