th Chapter [Yerin]

Time For The Moonight [MV THEORY STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha's POV

I'm free... Sinb did it!

"Does this mean I can finally see them?"

I asked, looking up and I wasn't disappointed of the answer I recieved.

"Go...they're waiting for you"

I smiled and lay down, this time I was confident and positive that the second chance I was hoping for will finally be given to me.

I closed my eyes and soon I appeared at their house, our house. I checked them in their rooms, they all looked peaceful sleeping, but when I checked Sinb's room, she wasn't there.

I wondered for a bit as to where she would go in the middle of the night until my name was called.

"Eunha eunnie?"

Yerin's POV

I couldn't sleep... I tried forcing my eyes to close and listen to the cricket sounds that filled the air but none seemed to work.

I just layed there instead... Hoping I can get some sleep for the night, I heard the door click open and I shut my eyes quickly pretending to be asleep.

Maybe its Sowon eunnie checking us again...

As soon as the door closed and the light that peeked between it disappeared, my eyes opened once more.

I guess I won't be sleeping tonight.

I sat up on my bed and just...sighed, I didn't know if it was Sinb being disappointed and broken that kept me up or me disappointed with myself for believing in her. It was my fault she was more encouraged to see Eunha that led her being broken like this... I should have kept my silence instead.

Suddenly, I heard S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter