4 Song Drabbles

Daydream [Oneshot Dump]

4 drabbles, related to songs

 


 

Tell them something is coming
There's blood in the water
Give them a warning

.

The stream of life had turned blood red.

This was a clear bad sign.

Perhaps the worst he had seen in all of his entire life as a seer.

He had to warn the people.

Yet, as he made to exit his little house, an unknown force slammed the door shut. The smell of sulfur reached his nose.

“Where do you think you're going, seer?”

A soft voice spoke, ill-fitting of the foreboding tone.

Slowly Myungsoo turned, coming face to face with what could only be described as a man with an angelic and otherworldly beauty, yet eyes sinister and black as death.

“You're cute, seer,” the demon spoke, leaning so close their noses touched. “And your powers will be very useful.”

Myungsoo should have felt fear, but he was too enthralled by the enchanting beauty and the sweet voice.

“You know what is to come, don't you?”

The stream of life turning blood red. It meant nothing short of doom upon mankind. Bloodshed, war, massacres. The demons had broken free of the age old barrier, created by seers like him hundreds of years ago.

Seers were rare now. A new barrier would be impossible.

“You're beautiful, you have a useful ability, so I will keep you around and keep you safe, seer,” the demon said in his soft tone. “You'll bear my brand.” A hand touched Myungsoo's neck and he screamed out in pain and surprise as something seared into his flesh. “The brand of Sungjong, the Demon Prince.”

The beautiful demon took a step back, his hand gently brushing over the brand. Their eyes met.

“Welcome to hell, Seer Myungsoo.”

-

Elastic Heart - Sia
People talk about hearts as if they are made of glass, about how they can shatter in to million pieces.

For Myungsoo, he had always seen hearts as elastic and stretchable.

And, being in a relationship with Sungjong, his heart would stretch and stretch.

In the beginning, it stretched because of his love grew bigger.

Now, it was because it felt like Sungjong was pulling at it; Demanding more love and attention than he was capable of giving.

Sungjong would scream, cry, and trash as he craved for love and affection, needing it for his own insecurities.

No matter how much he loved this man, he couldn't keep this up. Could feel himself, his heart, stretching too far to accommodate to Sungjong's needs.

Myungsoo was tired.

-

B.U.T (BE-AU-TY) - Tohoshinki
He was a beauty.

No matter what he was doing or where he was, Sungjong was the definition of beauty

“You're staring again.”

Myungsoo's cheeks flushed. He had had his eyes trained at Sungjong, who was busy watching a drama and was smiling over its cheesiness. He must have noticed.

“Sorry.”

Sungjong sighed and shook his head, standing up so he stood before Myungsoo. “Don't be sorry,” he murmured, pressing a kiss against one of the red cheeks. “I feel lucky having a boyfriend who still stares at me with stars in his eyes after five years.”

Myungsoo felt his embarrassment disappear and now he was flushing at the sweetness in his boyfriend's voice.

“And sometimes I stare too,” Sungjong admitted. “You're so gorgeous, Myungsoo. It's ridiculous.”

“Speak for yourself,” Myungsoo mumbled. “Your beauty is breath-taking.”

They could stand there all day, arguing, but Sungjong just laughed and wrapped his arms around Myungsoo. He kissed the nose and then pecked the lips. “Such a flatterer.”

“It's only the truth.”

Sungjong's eyes were shining, his cheeks a little red.

Myungsoo knew the look and felt his stomach fluttering; this would definitely be a good night. 

-

Psycho - HISTORY
It was routine.

An important one Myungsoo couldn't do without.

Every evening, after work, he would sit by his apartment's window and stare out. A pair of binoculars over his eyes, aimed right at the bedroom window of an apartment across the street.

The man in the other window had a routine as well, which never failed. He would undress at 8pm, putting on display the beautiful unblemished skin before stepping into the bathroom to take his daily bath.

God. He was beautiful.

Lee Sungjong.

It was the sole reason why Myungsoo had moved into this apartment, knowing he would be able to watch the subject of his obsession every single day.

He watched as Sungjong stepped into the bedroom again, stark and with dripping wet hair.

It was driving Myungsoo crazy. A sweet type of crazy.

And one day he would build up the courage to take what was his.

One day, but for now he was content with watching.