chapter 2: decision

You are my best friend

4.30am

Jonghyun wake up and take a quick look at the clock.he was shocked to see the time.

"its still early"mumble jonghyun alone.

he try to go back to sleep but he can't so he decided to go early to school and practice basketball.he quickly go to change and had breakfast.

5.00 am

he managed to get to school an hour and 30 minutes before the session start.He directly go change and run to gymnasium for a little warn up.went he arrive ad gymnasium he saw some of his teammates is there.He go and greet them.

"hey...........good morning"say jonghyun awkwardly.this is his first time can early to school.

"oh...hey jonghyun you early today"say one of his team mate.

"i wake early to today..."say jonghyun

"why........"say his other teammate

"are you in love"other try to make joke

"no...it just ...my teacher give a crazy assignment" jonghyun say

"what assignment ?" his teammate reply

"just forget it......why don't we just play"say jonghyun try to stop the unexpected conversation.

when the game about to start jonghyun saw minhyun sitting on a bench beside the basketball court so greet minhyun with a smile.minhyun smile back and the game start.minhyun knew why jonghyun come early to school.Minhyun happy for the assignment that the teacher give to jonghyun and minki.this a opportunity for make jonghyun learn and for closing the gap between minki and jonghyun so he decided to help minki teach jonghyun.

minhyun look at his watch and saw the time.its 6.00am.In 30 minutes,school sessions will start so stood up and walked to class leaving jonghyun and his basketball game.Minhyun wanted to meet minki and wanted to tell a few tips on how to teach jonghyun.that why let jonghyun play when he already out from the gym,he saw many girls in front of the gym."look there jonghyun"."he so handsome"."he really good at basketball and really handsome"minhyun heard some of the girls talk.he just smile and continue walked,he know that jonghyun had many girl fans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In front of the school

Minki just arrived,he saw his friends waiting for him in front of the school.he walked to his friends and give a smile for a greet.he really not in his good mood like other days.while they walked to class,they accidentally meet minhyun.Minhyun smile and says he want to talk to minki.Baekho and Aron feel weird but they just say and walked to class together leaving minki and minhyun there.

" so what is it you want to talk about ?"say minki while non expression face.

"okey..I'm sorry for bother you...."say minhyun

"its okey..just forget about my face i just feel little tired right now"minki giving excuse for his non expression face.

minhyun smile and continue talking " I heard that you will help jonghyun later.i'm pretty happy that you want to help jonghyun."

"I doesn't make any decision yet."say minki to minhyun and together they continue walking.

"I hope you decision is yes.Jonghyun had change a few years ago when his parents way to busy and had no time to share with jonghyun." say minhyun to minki.

"why you tell me this"minki asked minhyun and greet a girl that greet him first.

Again Minhyun not surprise with what he see,he know that minki and jonghyun had many girl fans.both of them handsome and beautiful face.

"It just I worried that jonghyun may be fail to graduate.I never seen studies since his parents always leave him alone and go to business trip".say minki

"why don't you helps him"asked minki

"I try but Jonghyun never want to heard what i saying so i give up and I thought he may be want to heard what your saying."say minhyun followed with his big sighed

minki just quiet.This is the first time know that jonghyun actually having a bad time so minki decided to say yes for the assignment.He hated jonghyun but he wanted to help jonghyun and lessen minhyun worried.maybe he hated jonghyun but he never hated minhyun and minhyun is his friends and he really like to help his friends.

"okey,I will help jonghyun with his studies but it only you because you are my friend okey..?say minki,he doesn't know what his brain thinking and why his mouth always follow his brain.

"Thank you so much.....in recess I will give you some tips on how to teach jonghyun."Minhyun says with a wide smile on his face. he just felt all the weight in his shoulder had been lifted.

Minki happy to see minhyun like that.he give minhyun a sweet smile before enter the class and sit at his place.

"he's was really beautiful...now i know why all of the girl fall for his beauty"thought minhyun.its minhyun first time see minki smile smile like that and enter the class.

It 10 minutes before school sessions start when  minhyun and minki reaches class and a few minutes later Jonghyun enter the class with his really series face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the teacher came in and started the class.they start the class with giving examination paper.

"Kang Dong Ho......76............Aron............80.........Hwang Min Hyun......90....congratulations.........Choi Min Ki.......100.....congratulations."the teacher call of his students one by one.

"Kim Jong Hyun......."the teacher stop and sighed.jonghyun stand up and go to the teacher to take his exam paper.

"you need to work harder jonghyun,if not will you will get this kind of mark."the teacher say went jonghyun reach at her table.

Jonghyun know what his mark and doesn't really care about it.even if he had an excellent mark his parent will never care.Jonghyun walk with his 'i don't care face' to his and sit down like there is nothing happens.Minhyun face look sad and only minki notice it.

Another class started and begin with same activities,giving examination paper.

everyone had an impressive result except jonghyun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recess started.

Minhyun waited minki at one of the table in the dinning hall.

"There is no Jonghyun"thought Minki walked to minhyun and greet minhyun.

"hey...so ready to tell how to managed Jonghyun."asked Minki to minhyun

"yeah...have a seat."minhyun offer to Minki and Minhyun started talking.

"Jonghyun is a type of person that easily get bored person,he a short-tempered person and doesn't like get push"says minhyun

"damn...Jonghyun is a scary person.....how can i teach him...he will punch me"thought minki

"but he will control his anger when he was alone with someone so if you want to talk to him it must be only you and him"say minhyun.

"he maybe at the garden behind the gymnasium.its one of the place that he like...now I wnt you to go there tell him that you will teach him from now on,pick time that you free today and tell him."say minhyun

minki face turn pale.he don't want to talked to Jonghyun alone especially when he heard what type of person jonghyun are but there will be no turning back he already agree,he don't want to make minhyun sad.minki walked to the garden that minhyun mention.

"oh...there he is .....he look so calm then when in class......remember minki .....don't let jonghyun win."thought minki.he remember what minhyun say

"jonghyun will fight with you until you give but don't let he win and don't give up.."

minki walked slowly to jonghyun and saw how calm and handsome jonghyun are when he closed his eye.

jonghyun open his eyes and saw a beautiful figure infront of him.

"beautiful pale skin and red lips this figure have"he thought and when he notice it was minki figeru.it snap him back to the reality and his mood grown darker.

minki know his presence already make jonghyun made but he will never give up.he will follow all the tips that minhyun give him.

"what you want"say Jonghyun with annoying sounds.

"I already thought what teacher say and agree with her from now on I will be teaching all the thing that you don't know in studies"say minki in one breath.

"let me give you one advice.i'm not in my good mood and i really don't want to learn"say jonghyun

"look I know you smart but if you not trying it will get to you"say minki

"I don't go away before i punch you."jonghyun threatning minki

"i use a nice way you push it away now i will use every thing i got even if you punch"thought minki

"hey look................."minki started talking

"give up already....aren't you scare to talk to person like me....you're weak if I punch you will faint"jonghyun reach his limit.

minki sighed"hey look if I follow my heart I let you grow stupid but because of the teachers and minhyun I wiling to help you,At least can you appreciate it" minki never reach his limit but today don't care he really want make his teachers and his friend minhyun happy.

jonghyun give up and sit back at his place."okey......what you want"

"tomorrow after school meet me here and bring your mathematics book"say minki,he knew that he already win and jonghyun will agree with everything to make him quiet.

"okey...okey"jonghyun agree with annoying sound but it make minki happy.All the tips that minhyun give him  pay off.

"but teacher tell me to help you master basic sport so tomorrow at sport sessions I wnat you to follow me."say jonghyun

"why"minki reply

"just follow my instruction" say jonghyun.

"i will give you a hell training tomorrow for making me lose my mood today" thought jonghyun.

bell rings and it sign recess time is over.both minki and jonghyun make their way to their class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its afternoon and everybody is get ready to go home included minki and his friends.Minki meet Minhyun and told him that jonghyun agree to learn with him and that make minhyun happy.when minki arrive at the school gate his car ware already so it time for him to go home.In the way home minki feel happy and try to think what will happen tomorrow.will jonghyun come or jonghyun just messing around with him and what happen tomorrow at sport class...why jonghyun wanted to meet him.And what minki don't know is jonghyun want to make minki regret his choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7.00pm at minki's house.minki and his family having dinner together when minki decided to ask about what happen between his family and jonghyun family

"mom,can I ask you something?"asked minki to his mom

"yes,honey what is it" Mrs.choi reply

"what really happen between our family and kim family"minki reply

"it nothing"say Mr choi

"but i really want to know"say minki with sulky tone

"fine."his mother say

"actually in this town,there were three rich family.all of them is a very good friends since high school.we start doing business.every one of has a diffrent business and every business success."Mr Choi start the story.

"but after a few month one of the business is fall a little behind....and they start to use a dirty way to make the other two fall but our family can handle it."

"kim family business fall a little but not to far like the third family.the third family incited kim family that our family use a dirty way to make them fall"

"kim family had a very big loss and they believe what the third family say...since then kim family don't want to talk to our family."say Mr choi.

"so everything is just a big misunderstanding"asked minki

"yeah,you don't need to worried the third family already gone so our business is stable now"say Mrs choi 

they finish their food and everyone that continue there time with their activities included minki.in his room minki just thhinking about what happen between his family and jonghyun's family and then like always fell asleep because of to tired schooling.