chapter 3: closer

You are my best friend

Jonghyun woke up when his clock rings.He sit and turn off the alarm.he yawn and make his way to the bathroom.he brushes his teeth and wash his face.he feeling a little happy today because he can take revenge for what happen yesterday.he surprise that he lose to minki and agree to studies with him.

"over my dead body"jonghyun thought after thinking back what happen yesterday.

he go downstairs to have breakfast and again he surprise his parents was home.

"when did you guys back"say jonghyun.his good mood has been a little interrupted

"yesterday at 11.00pm. we don't want to wake you up so we let you sleep.have a sit and let eat breakfast together."say Mrs.kim

without saying  a word,jonghyun follow his mother order and sit in front of her.They eat breakfast in silent.the clock shows 6.00am and it time for jonghyun to go to school.

"I'm done.i need to go to school."say jonghyun.

"okey.take care,honey"say mrs.kim.

his parents never care if he go to school or not,that why jonghyun don't care if his studies in a good shape or not.Jonghyun make his way to the door and a black car already waiting for him there.jonghyun get in the car and the driver sends him to school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he arrive in front of the school and get out from the car.he see minki also just arrived.minki smile at jonghyun but like normally jonghyun just don't care about it.Jonghyun make his step into the school and saw minhyun was there talking to  baek ho and aron while waiting for him.

with a big smile minhyun greet the both of them"good morning to both of you"

"morning"say minki.

"hmmm..."that is the anly sound that jonghyun made

"let's go to class"say baekho happy to see minki and jonghyun start to get along.Aron just follow them.

They walk to class together.most of the girls in the school greet minki and jonghyun.like always popular guy get.they arrived class and take there on seat.jonghyun sit at his place and stare at the blue sky.winds blow slowly and the cold freeze touch jonghyun face.minki saw it and smile.

"he really handsome"minki thought

when the teacher enter the class.everyone return to there seat and the teacher start the class.It history class and it make everyone sleepy but minki.he try to pay attention to what his teacher teach.jonghyun stare at minki and his thoughts start to float.

"how can that guy don't feel sleepy."

"is he drinking something that can hold back the sleepy feeling.'

"why is this teacher don't notice that almost all of his students had fall asleep"

when jonghyun let his thought float,minki turn and look at him make jonghyun shock.minki just surprise that jonghyun don't sleep like he alway do.

"oh my god...he get the hell out of me...can you just stare at the teacher"jonghyun thought and move his eyes to the blackboard.the time started flow by and history class ended then it continue with English class.After a few hour the bells rings and its is the sign of recess time just begin.jonghyun directly stand up and go to toilet to wash his face.

"after this is sport class and i can get rid of this sleepy feeling"jonghyun monologue alone in the bathroom.

he enter the class.hesaw minhyun already buying him some sandwich and waiting for him.he saw minki and his friends eating together and he saw minki beautiful smile.he don't know why he keep looking at minki.the beautiful face that minki had make him want to see it more but jonghyun let the feeling die.He go to minhyun and the both of them started to eat their food.

"hey..today you will studies with minki....right"say minhyun cutting the silent between them

"yeah"jonghyun say and had another bite of his sandwich

"I hope you don't make him cry.."minhyun worried jonghyun will bullies minki but he try to hide it.

"no,i don't have my bullying mood today"says jonghyun

another bells rings and its meant recess just finish.All people in the class start to go for a change except jonghyun.he don't like to change his cloth when there is too many people.After a few minutes,jonghyun got up and go to change and he saw minki changing his cloth.minki has beautiful body and a beautiful pale skin colour.he close the door back and waited until minki done change.minki get out a few minutes later and it time for jonghyun to change.when jonghyun done and get out of the room and he saw minki waiting for him.both of them got to the field together.

"hey...jonghyun hurry we are about to start"one of his teammates call him.

"on my way"jonghyun reply.

the both of get there and like always jonghyun start with his basketball training while minki sitting under a shade tree.After jonghyun done warming up and he go to minki.

"what are doing here" asked jonghyun to minki

"sit"minki reply with a shortest words he can finds

"no...no..no..teacher tell me to teach sport and now i will teach you."say jonghyun

"now you hell training will start"thought jonghyun and make him smile a little.

"stand up"says jonghyun to minki while pulling minki hands to helps him stand

with a lazy body minki stand and follow jonghyun.minki pale skin turn to white when the sunlight meet his skin and made all jonghyun's teammates turn and look at minki.jonghyun don't like the way his teammates look at minki.he know all his teammates and all of them is unreliable.

"okey team...let's start our basic routine.."the coach start talking

"minki...why are you here"the coach asked minki

"I tell him to learn how to play basketball and today i will start teach him how to play basketball"say jonghyun

"really...okey...let's start.....run around the field 5 times"the coach order his team with a surprise face because it is the first time he see minki want to learn about sport.

they make warm up and started to run

"follow me"jonghyun order minki to followed him

"you're kidding right?"minki say

"or you want to run another 10 round"jonghyun say with his serious tone.minki sighed and follow jonghyun

it surprise them to see that minki can round longer than them.minki still in a good condition in the third round and the other jonghyun teammate started to feel tired.A few minutes later they done running and minki try to catch his breath.jonghyun can't say anything to minki because minki doing a great job.they continue trainig without resting and the bells rings and it sign that sport class is ended.minki sit at his usual place and catch his breath.jonghyun come and give him a bottle of water and a towel.Jonghyun had giving minki a hell training and it make him happy.he want to heard minki change his mind but minki did not say a word.he just sit there and drink the water.

jonghyun walked to his friends and take another bottle of water for himself.

"wow..jonghyun now you are minki friends,don't you"say one of his teammates with a bad smile

"its not like that just do the assignment teacher tell me"jonghyun says with his grim face

"so kind of you.......now can we play with him ?"another one of jonghyun teammates replying jonghyun words

"hey...he is a boy"say jonghyun try to protect minki

"who care right...his beautiful face is enough for us to play with him...."jonghyun team's leader open his mouth

"I will not let that happen"jonghyun reach his limit and walked away from his teammates.

he don't want another fight between him and his teammates happen again.he know his teammates will do anything get what they want.jonghyun walked to minki usual place but minki already gone.he look around and saw minki already walked away leaving him behind.he try to catch up with minki with running. he almost there and minki fainted there.jonghyun run faster and some people already gather around minki.minhyun was there shaking minki body but minki still unconscious.jonghyun directly lifted minki up and bring him to the school clinic to let the doctor cheaked minki.

"he fine...he just to tired"say the doctor

jonghyun feel relief.he know that it is his fault for not letting minki rest back there.

"what is his name"the doktor ask jonghyun 

"Choi minki"jonghyun answer the doctot question

"oh...is he playing under the sunlight too long today?"another question from the doctor.

"yeah.."jonghyun answer and his worried face comeback.

"hmmm..minki should not play under the sunlight for too long...his body can take it but don't worry its not that bad."say the doctor to relief jonghyun worried.

"can i wait for him to awake"asked jonghyun 

"sure"the doctor give her permission 

jonghyun wait and wait but miniki still asleep.30 minutes before school end minki awake.he sit on the clinic bed and see jonghyun standing beside a window

"jonghyun..."minki say with his weak voice

"minki...i'm sorry i don't know your body is weak when it involved sunlight....i'm really sorry"say jonghyun with a worry face.

" its okey i just feel to tired.....hey let's go change our cloth we are late for class"say minki with worry tone

"sure...but just to let you know in a few minutes school session will be end"say jonghyun with a little chuckle.

the both of walk together to loker for changing their cloth.after a few minutes jonghyun and minki reach to the loker room.in silent the both of them change theit cloth and suddenly the bells rings and it is sign that school sessions had end.they quickly go to there class to take there bags.when they arrived at class minhyun and minki's friends still there waiting for them.minki tell them to go home first because he need to do some studies with jonghyun.minhyun and his friend agree and directly go home leaving minki and jonghyun together.jonghyun and minki make their way to the garden together.

"look you don't have to do this...let go home and take a rest okey.."jonghyun say

"no...you already teach me sport now i will help you with your studies."say minki

"there is a few test before the last examination i will try to helps you pass all you subjects okey"say minki

"but....."jonghyun try to stop minki

they arrive at the garden.

"let start with mathematics"say minki

they sit and minki start to teach jonghyun.

"you need to settle this first..."minki teaches firmly.

"why i still don't got it.."jonghyun start to feel angry

"you forget to this one"mini explain it to jonghyun

the evening become a little bit noisy that day.minki angry voice and jonghyun grim tone.it feel like there are no more gap between them.minki try his best to teach jonghyun and jonghyun try his best to catch all the thing that minki have taught him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they stop when the clock show it al most 4.00pm 

they pack their things and walked home together.

"jonghyun_ah......it is okey for me to call you that"minki asked jonghyun with his shaking voice.he scare that jonghyun will get mad.

"yeah..sure...why not and don't worry i will not get angry...i will try to hold my anger now."jonghyun say to relief the scary feeling from minki.

"i have asked my parent about what happen between your family and my family...and....it just a misunterstanding...so can we be friends?"asked minki

"sure...the one that being enermy is our parent not us...so is there no reason for use to be enermy"jonghyun answer minki question with a honest answer.

the both are them feel happy that finally the gap between the both of are getting smaller and the both of them are getting closer.