chapter 4:achievement

You are my best friend

minutes turn to hours,hours turn to days,days turn to weeks and weeks become months

the both of them getting closer everyday.closer than minhyun and jonghyun or minki and his friends.they share some secret with each other,share sad and happy moments together and share their problem together.All the scenario that happens before and while the both of them start to studies together turn to a sweets memories.this is the last day for the both of them for studying together because the test is tomorrow.

"today will be my last day teaching you,jonghyun"says minki with a heavy smile on his face because there will be no more memories will be made because after this minki and jonghyun will be busy with they live.just like before,the time when the both of them still don't know each other.

"yeah...tomorrow the test will shows if i improving of not"say jonghyun while his eyes looking to the blue sky.

the both of them knew that the change for the both of them to be like that again will be gone.jonghyun will be busy with his basketball and his friends while minki will be busy with his studies and making his way to his goal.

"hey....why don't you come and see our games after the test...i bet it will be fun."jonghyun says with his excited voice

"sure...i love to come"minki agree following jonghyun to stare at the blue sky while the cold breeze blowing to minki pale skin

"and why don't you come to my basketball selection for national team.......it could help me to feel a little confident"says jonghyun and bow his head to hide his smile.

"it will be honor for me"says minki with his beautiful smile.

jonghyun feel so happy that he could hug minki but he know minki will be scare and think that he is weird so he let his feeling die.minki phone rings and that is the sign of the clock turn 4.oopm and it time for them to go back home.they pack there things and start to walk home together.hey had a very long conversation until they made to minki house.

"bye....and good looking in your studies for the test tomorrow"say jonghyun

"you too....bye"say minki.

minki feel happy.he hope all his effort on helping jonghyun studies will be pay off.he wanted to see jonghyun success and blowing all the worries from his teachers face.