chapter 10:Minhyun

You are my best friend

in his room.....minki staring at the white ceiling thinking a way to fix his friendship...he keep remembering the day he and jonghyun laugh together until the day the two of them fighting...suddenly tears starts to fall down to his red checks..
"what is this...?......why am i crying......."minki ask himself
"jonghyun,,,,,,i miss you very much.....i miss the time we together ......i want to be friend with you again"minki taking to his self.

minki can't help his self...the only thing he can do now is crying.....he don't know why he felt very sad but he knew that he already lost someone who is very important to him...someone that really care about him.....he wanted jonghyun to come to soothing his sadness but it only just a dream for him....the fight really put a big gap between them again....he wish that all the thing happen is just a dream for the both of them...a few minutes later....minki fall asleep...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next morning....
the sun start to show itself,,,,the bright sunlight hit minki pale skin and made minki wake up.....he don't want to wake up plus it was holiday so he planning to stay in his room....the plan was perfect until his mother show up and force him to wake up and eat breakfast...with his lazy body and swollen eyes he came down stairs like a zombie...and finally made it to the dinning table....Mr and Mrs.choi surprised by minki condition ....they wanted to ask but at the end they decided not to ...all of them having a silent breakfast...
After finish eating breakfast minki return to his room and got into the bathroom to take shower...inside the bathroom minki staring at the huge mirror...looking at his swollen face...after a long moments...minki finally get into the tub...the cold water felt like nothing to him...he don't felt cold like always... minki close his eyes to calm his feeling and the next thing he know is his tears start to fall...the bathroom was silent for a long moments and only minki breathing can be heard in the bathroom....minki manage to calm his self...but suddenly a loud knock bother him and make him came back to the reality..
"minki...sir..your friend is here"a lady voice came after the loud knock(maid)
"which one..?"minki ask with a little happy voice...
"he say that his name is minhyun"the maid reply
"........*big sighs........okay...tell him i am in the shower and if he want he can wait"say minki
"yes...sir.."the maid reply

minki heard the maid foot step leaving his room...and the bathroom become silent again.....with another big sigh minki stand up and quickly finishing his bathing....
after finishing wearing his clothes.....minki make his way to the living room and saw minhyun standing in front one of the window..
"hi....sorry for make you waiting...you should call before you came...and now you need to wait for me"minki greeted minhyun
"hey...it okay...it not that long....you okay...your face look swollen"say minki worried
"oh...my face....it nothing...just lack of sleep i guess"say minki
"so what you got"say minki try to change the topic
"i think i now how they made the voice record..."say minhyun
"really.!!!!!.how...?..."asked minki surprised with minhyun words

"its call voice Phishing...someone take your voice sample and and bring it to a person who can copy everyone voice...the guy will listen to your voice and try to copied your voice....after the guy success copying your voice....he can make the voice record....in this case we don't know who do it....the person can do it for revenge or for money..."say minhyun
"wow...i never thought voice Phishing can be so dangerous...thanks minhyun now we need to find time to explain it to jonghyun and fix our friendship"say minki
"don't worry about it the other is working on it...."say minhyun
"i really owe you guys"say minki 
minhyun felt happy to see minki can smile again and he hope that all the hardworking will pay off...he wanted to see the happy jonghyun and minki again..
"now i will go to see our friends and tried to help them...so i will get going..."say minhyun
minki send minhyun to the door...minhyun give minki a big hug before leaving....minki surprise with minhyun act but he happy that minhyun willing to help him...
After giving minki a big hug minhyun say good bye and leave minki....
"minhyun just like angel...he always help me...and jonghyun are very lucky to have minhyun as a friend"thought minki before return to his house...