chapter 11 (part 2):the fight

You are my best friend

"can't we go home now..?."asked minki to jonghyun...releasing himself from jonghyun's hug
"let's sit here for a few minutes...I just want to be with you...now.."jonghyun answer

minki agree..minki don't say anything...he know why jonghyun wanted to be with him...its been a long period for them to be a part....and how jonghyun act shows everything....jonghyun miss minki..he miss everything about minki...minki's smile...minki's voice...minki's beautiful eyes and skin color...
the clock move so slow......30 minutes later jonghyun finally decided to go home...the both of them agree and make their way home....but...before they leave the garden....somebody already bother them....

"look....the two best friends finally being friends again..."say the team leader with his annoying voice
"leave us alone..."say jonghyun to the team leader while softly push minki to his back to protect minki...
"you know....i had enough of you two....you know how much money i waste just to make the voice record so that the two of you fight...and it end up failed again"say the team leader angrily to jonghyun and minki...
"so...everything is you..but why did you do it ?...what is your problem with me being friend with minki...? say jonghyun
"the problem is your getting excellent in everything...studies and basketball...you're going up while all of us going down"say the team leader 
"and..remember the day....when i almost get minki...you were there bothering every plan..."the team leader continue...
minki feel scare...hearing the team leader talk about the tragedy...
"and today your will pay for it..."say the team leader
"so...what you want us to do ?..fight.??..just let us go...at least let minki go..."say jonghyun

hearing what jonghyun say make minki surprise....why did jonghyun say that...this problem start because of him...jonghyun going better in studies is because of him and its not jonghyun fault...
"well we can let your and minki free...but...minki need to finish the business and he will be free..."say the team leader
"what business...???!!!"asked minki
"the business in the sports store..the day jonghyun bother us ...beautiful.."say the team leader

minki body start shaking,,,and jonghyun can feel it...
"I will not that thing happen...i will take care minki.."say jonghyun"like I promise him in our childhood"jonghyun thought
"wrong choice jonghyun.."the leader say and the fight begin...
jonghyun push minki to the bench and start fighting...jonghyun punch anyone who get close to him...but after a punch for the team leader and another two boys make him fall to his knee..
"minki..run...please..run.."say jonghyun...pushing his body to stand up
another punch hit jonghyun's face...but it failed to make jonghyun fall...hearing jonghyun order...minki stands and run....he know if he join the fight...it will make it worst..it because he is weak...
minki run faster..thanks to jonghyun...minki run faster but not fast enough....one of the boy succeed to catch him...minki shout for help...but then the boy close minki's mouth and pulled minki using minki's hair and back to the garden...
meanwhile baekho and aron who is just finish club activities heard minki voice...
"is that minki voice"ask aron
"yeah...and it sound like he shouting for help..."say baekho
"the sounds is from here"say aron pointing at the direction...
"let's go...can you call minhyun tell him to came here"say beak ho...while running
"but i not sure if minhyun's club activities had ended..."say aron
"just call him..."baek ho giving his order...and aron just obey...
a few minutes later they reach at the gym and a few second later minhyun reached there..breathless..
"where is him(minki)"asked minhyun...
and then the three of them hear the a loud sound...men voice..punching voice..the three of them follow the sounds and end up at the garden..
they saw jonghyun beaten up...and one of the boy is holding minki...they saw jonghyun cover by blood and minki struggle to releasing himself....without thinking anything the three of them join the fight to help minki and jonghyun....the fight is getting uncontrollable....6 people beat 4 people and 2 people hold one boy...when the team leader feel defeated...he takes a stick and walk towards jonghyun who is busy fighting...minki saw the situation and and quickly free himself from the boys...he run towards jonghyun...

 

 

everyone busy fighting ....and a loud sounds stop the chaotic...everyone turn to see what happens....

they see minki fall to him knee....and finally to the ground....minki's head bleeding....and the green grass start to turn to red....
the team leader look at minki...he throw the stick away...and together with his team...they run away......

jonghyun walk to minki and knee beside minki....he grab minki and pulled minki closer to minki...
"minki...open your eyes please...please..."jonghyun beg...

minki open his eyes weakly....
"finally...all of you stop fighting..."say minki with his weak voice....
"call ambulance...."jonghyun ordered start to cry...he scared....he scare to see minki condition...minki bleeding badly and he scare to lose minki....

minki rise his hand and touch jonghyun face...
"stop crying ...it make you look weak..."minki say while smiling...
"hold on minki....the ambulance in his way...keep talking to us.."minhyun say and ordered minki...
but minki start to lose himself...his eye lid start to fall....and then his hand start to fall too....and everyone start to panicking....
"minki talk to us minki.."jonghyun shake minki body
"minki open your eyes"minhyun order
"minki hold on ....please"beg aron

"the ambulance is almost here...hold on"say baekho
all of them talked to minki but there is no answer...they losing him...

"i can heard your guys voice...don't worried...I'm fine...it just hurt a little..."minki monologue....and open his eyes a little but then his sight start to change black...he can't heard his friends voice anymore......it become quiet and quieter