chapter 11 (part 1):explanation

You are my best friend

after the school holiday ended...everyone is back in the routine....going to school and preparing for the year-end exam....but not minki....
he changed...he become quiet...less talking and not focusing in the class...also often skipping class...his friends start to felt worried about him...they quickly start the "become-friend-again" plan but all the plan end up failed...it make minki become more sad...he already give up..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
today is one of the usual day....
minki wake up and start his routine but today with less confident...everything is a mess...wake up time..breakfast time...all the thing before going to school is a disaster...
minki arrived at school a little late than before...and when he arrived at his classroom..jonghyun already there...staring at the blue sky without noticing minki..minki step into the class with a big sigh...and the class begin...

clock move really slow and its annoyed minki...and finally its recess time..
at recess time minki walked around the school without direction...he end up at the garden where he and jonghyun always studies...he wanted to leave but some part of him wanted to stay and he decided to stay....he sit and stared at the blue sky for a long moments...the place was quiet and it allow minki to stop thinking and let his mind and body rest...
the recess time almost ended when minki heard someone's footstep...he turn around and know who is the owner of the footstep...it was minhyun...and always minhyun...since the fight between he and jonghyun happen...it was minhyun duty to make sure minki return to class after recess...minhyun smile and greeted minki...and no answer given by minki...but he not angry...he know why...
the situation was quiet until minhyun start a conversation...
"hey...you should not sit here too long..."say minhyun 
"......"minki answer
"you will be sick"say minhyun again
"......"minki answer while nodding his head
"do you want to know why jonghyun easily fall on the simple trick....?"ask minhyun
minki don't answer anything but this time..he turn his head to minhyun with curious face
"actually...jonghyun and i have another best friend...we trust him very much...."minhyun start the story without looking at minki
"we share our problem....skipping school together...bullying other students together...everything together...even when we talk bad about other students or teacher also together"minhyun continue
"but one day...the three of us get in trouble....and the punishment was suspended from school....in order to escape from the punishment...he betrayed us...he say that it was jonghyun plan and made jonghyun suspended for 2 month and I was suspended for a month...we trusted him and promise to do everything together...but...."minhyun can't finish his words
"since then jonghyun hate to trust people..he hate people who came close to him...."minhyun countinue
"the day that i saw you close with jonghyun make me surprise...i was my first time see jonghyun close with people in a short time since the tragedy...he trust you and become protective around you..."minhyun finishing his story
everything is cristal clear now...jonghyun still not sure neither to trust minki or not...and make him easy to be tricked
the recesse ended.....minhyun stand up and pulled minki to their class...and know minki know the reasons jonghyun easily tricked..and its not jonghyun fault ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it was history period and like everyone know...history is boring
minki notice that jonghyun not in the class...he start to find a plan to leave the class...and he successed to leave the class easily....
he start looking for jonghyun everywhere...running from  place to place...gym...field...cafeteria and finally arrived at the garden...
he is out of breath....but his eyes still searching...and he saw someone sitting at a bench under a tree...he came closer...and it was jonghyun...his head look up but his eyes were closed...hearing a loud breathing make jonghyun open his eyes and saw minki standing infront of him...breathless...
"why are you here..?..!!!!"asked jonghyun with a little shock sound
"wait...don't answer...i don't want to heard your voice..."jonghyun countinue....stand up and leaving minki...but minki suceed to stop jonghyun
"wait...i have something to tell you...i will explain everything...please listen to me..please"minki begging with his breathless voice
looking at minki"s condition...make jonghyun obey minki's order....jonghyun sit at the bench and staring at minki...emotionless....minki take a deep breath and start to explain about the voice record...starting from when he talked bad about jonghyun...to the process of making the voice record..until the day he notice that jognhyun is important for him....he also showing all the proof that had been collected by minhyun.....
when he finish he saw jonghyun face...still emotionless......

 

 

it make him start to cry...he beg for jonghyun to trust him....
and finally kneeling infront of jonghyun...he start to sobbing...he nod his head to blocking jonghyun from seeing he crying but the sound of his sobbing still can be heard...

 

 

suddenly jonghyun hug minki....hearing the explaination....see every proof...and...heard minki sobbing.....make jonghyun believe in minki's words...
minki surprise....jonghyun hugged him...and make him sobbing become louder...
"hey....hey...stop crying...please...it hurt me to see you cry...please stop...."say jonghyun persuade minki
hearing jonghyun voice and feeling jonghyun warm temperature make minki stop crying....
"...finally stop crying...everything is fine now......you don't need to worried...I trust you..."jonghyun tighten the hug
after a long moments...jonghyun finally release him hug and again persuade minki to make sure minki already calm...
"why don't we go home together today...i have a short practice so around 30 minutes after school tmeout i will be here...okay..??"say jonghyun
minki nodding and then answer him..."okay...i will wait"
"it been along time since i heard your voice...it was so soft..."say jonghyun and kissing minki forehead...
"let go to class..??."minki asked jonghyun
"I not in the class since the history period started...so if I go now teacher will know I'm skipping class so why don't you go first and I go later"say jonghyun playing with minki long hair
"okay..."minki answer..
again jonghyun kiss minki forehead and give minki a big hug before minki go back to class....
minki walked to class alone and when he arrived at class the history period is almost over....
tik...tok...tik...tok....ringggggg.....the bell ring and the history period ended....
the teacher leave the class and 3 minuted later jonghyun enter the class from the back door of the class...nobody surprise to see jonghyun enter the class...they know jonghyun habit to skip class when its came to history period...
jonghyun saw minki lying his head down to the table....and it make him worried...he walked to minki's table...he pulled any empty chair he can find while he walked and put it beside minki and sit there...he gently rubbing minki's back and make minki turn and looked at him..jonghyun give minki a soft smile.
"hey...everyone...our next teacher absent and you can do anything but don't be to loud...okay"say the class president...
minki smile and start to talk to jonghyun while playing with jonghyun's left hand finger...the both of them had a long conversation and only the both of them can hear it....minhyun,baekho and aron surprise to see minki and jonghyun...many question pop up in baekho and aron head...they want tio asked but minhyun stop them....minhyun tell them to give minki and jonghyun time to be together...

30 minutes later...it time for jonghyun's short trainning.....
"my short trainning will start in a few minutes so i need to go...so wait for me at the garden okay..."say jonghyun to minki
"okay...don't forget..."say minki in his cheerful voice...
jonghyun leave for his short trainning....minhyun,baekho and aron start gathering around minki to know what is going on...but minki don't want to tell them..it was 30 minutes before school timeout and all of them still forcing minki to tell them but minki still don't want to tell them...

the school session ended and everyone go home like they usually did...and minki waited jonghyun at the garden...
30 minutes later...jonghyun meet minki at the garden like he promise...with a happy and cheerful voice minki greet jonghyun and then jonghyun him...for minki.......jonghyun hug him is just another normal thing they always do but for some people...they felt really angry seeing minki and jonghyun be friend again

--------------------------------------------

*to be countinue....this chapter still not finish....