c 1: this means trouble

You are my best friend

clock shows its 9.30 am.

The students in the every classes in this school having a hard time doing their last paper of examination.Its been 1 hour seen the last paper start and in 30 minutes the exam will ends and everyone is waiting for the exam to finish.

sharp 10.00 am

Everyone included choi minki is felt relieved that they already finish theirs exam.Everyone in Minki class was having a mental breakdown because the last paper of examination is very hard except for minki.The last paper were hard but he can answer it easy as a piece of cake.

"the last paper is hard,don't they?"asked baekho sit in front of minki.

"yeah,I feel like my brain has exploded"say Aron who sit beside minki.

"its not that hard"say minki.All thing that he read had help him to answer the paper perfectly.

"It easy to say for a smart person like you,minki"say Aron with a smile in his face.

"let go and change,It time for sport class and finally i can stop thinking of this hard exam."say baekho an directly stand up from his chair.

minki sighed.It is his most hated class period.He wanted to skip class but the don't to hurt is teachers feeling even though he know that the teacher will be angry to him because he don't want to play sport.After a very big sighed he stood up and just follow beakho and aron.

while minki and his friends on they way to the door,minki heard minhyun is talking to jonghyun about the last paper but jonghyun just answer "I don't care about the paper,I left it blank and if you keep talking i will leave you behind."minhyun just smile he know that jonghyun is a short-tempered person and never care of this studies.minhyun is jonghyung cousin that always finish all of his time to take care of jonghyun.

"what a stupid guy.what will happen to stupid like him in the future".thought minki.

Jonghyun stood ups and direct put his headphone and walked without waiting for minhyun.Jonghyun accidently hit minki.

"ouch..that hurt"

"don't stand in people way"jonghyun says to minki with angry tone.

"you the one that hit me, watched were you going"minki reply.

"what did you say"jonghyun getting angry.he is not in his mood.After minhyun open his mouth about the exam last paper it make his mood had flown away.

"crazy jerk" say minki

jonghyun reach his limit he want to fight minki but minhyun stop him directly apologize to minki for what jonghyun had done.he tell minki that jonghyun is not in the mood then take jonghyun to change to his sport shirt.

baekho asked minki if he want to go to school clinic because he knew that minki is the weakest person he had known.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the field minki just  sit in a bench under a shade tree.he hated sport and sunlight.

the coach tell him to play with his classmate but he refused.the coach nagging to him but minki just doesn't care about it so he just sit there.Aron done playing and then sit beside minki and asked if minki really don't want to play.minki give him a bottle of water and just a simple "yes" for his question.

jonghyun and his friends saw minki and Aron sitting under the shade tree and jonghyun's friends start to mocking minki weak movements when jonghyun accidently hit minki and it make jonghyun laughed.Aron feel angry and wanted to protected minki but minki just tell him to ignore them.

sport time ended and it make minki happy but it is a bad new for jonghyun.minki directly go to change and ready for the last class of the day.minki enter the class sit at his table.a few moments baek ho and Aron return and sit on there own table.minki just hear his friends talking because minki was one of the quiet students in the class.A few minutes later the teachers enter the class and they started learning and like always minki will pay attention to what the teacher teach them but it different for jonghyun it mean time for him to go to sleep.

The class teacher tell jonghyun to meet her after class.At the same time minki was helping his teacher with hers stuff.The teacher tell him to wait for a second  and just obey what his teacher tell him.while he wait he notice that all the teacher already go home.After a few moments jonghyun reach th teacher's room and saw minki sitting at one of the teacher's table and play with his long hairs while his eyes exploring the entire teacher's room.

The teacher notice jonghyun say"you finally here".It make minki comeback to his reality and turn his head to the teacher and saw jonghyun standing behind him.

the teacher tell minki to helps jonghyun with his studies and tell jonghyun to helps minki with sport.she tell them about the new program and it make minki and jonghyun almost lost there patience.

"but teacher i can't,beside the both of us not that close"say minki

"yeah,he is right teacher beside i can't help a weak person like him"say jonghyun.it make minki a little angry with what jonghyun say but it doesn't even care.The only thing is a better words to get him out this  crazy request.

"stop,I don't want to heard another words.I talk to you nicely but both of use it to talk bad about each other.Now i want you to work together and helps each other by the end of this year examination i want you,jonghyun to pass all your paper and you,minki i want you to pass your sport exam.

"what,this woman is crazy,don't you know my parents hated his parents"minki thought

"this is madness" thought jonghyun

"so now you two can go home now"say teacher.

minki just lost his spirit,after what happens this morning he really don't want to talk to jonghyun anymore.

minki arrive at his class and saw baekho and aron waiting for him and minhyun waiting for jonghyun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While they waiting for there car to take them home,minki told his friends about what the teacher told him just now.Aron just laught and baek ho doesn't believe what he heard.this two enermies will work together and help each other.its feel like an airplane hit his head and just give minki a light smile

a few second later minki's car arrive.he get inside the car and started to thinking of the request that the teacher tell him.

"this mean trouble"minki thought and sighed

at that night,minki lying down on his soft bed and all of sudden the conversation that he had with  his teacher suddenly pop in to his mind.

"Now i want you to work together and helps each other,by the end of this year examination,i want you,jonghyun to pass all your paper and you,minki i want you to pass your sport exam."

the teacher words make him feel very angry and finally make him sleep.