what the hell is going on????????????

you, me, music and everything else

[your POV]

i made Taecyon carry all my stuff as part of his punishment for making me wait so long. After he got all my stuff in the trunk we drove off. i haven't actually seen the place that i would be staying but i was a bit worried since i put Taecyon in charge of looking for a place for me to stay...... I *sigh* sometimes he is so unpredictable. the car turned in a corner and I asked "are we still far from my place?"

Taecyon looked at me with an apologetic and at the same time scared look. "a yeah about that umm....... you see........ well umm...."

- " just spit it out!!!!" i said impatiently.

"well you see about your place-" he said but he got cut off when we arrived at a condo. It wasn't huge but it was average. i tried to get out of the car but Taecyon stopped me. i looked at him weirdly.

"wait here for just a minute please, I promised it won't take long." he said while going out of the car as fast as he could.

i waited in the car and 10 minutes later he came back, i was gonna ask where he went when he hurriedly took my luggage and grab my arm and drag me....

- " Taecyon i can walk you know." i said as i was trying to pry my hand from he's grip. as we reach the top of the stairs to my supposedly i saw that the top of the lights was on and that there were people inside. i was confused, 'was this my condo?' i looked at Taecyon with a questioning look while the guys that was inside the condo saw us and *gasp* lightly.

~"hyung, you didn't tell us that your cousin was a she...." the tall guy among them said. the rest of the guys looked at me with shock faces while i looked at Taecyon still with a questioning look.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??????????